SETH RICH COMMUNICATION SHEET, HOW TO TELL PEOPLE AROUND YOU

IN THIS THREAD WE ARE WORKING ON A GENERAL CONVERSATION SHEET.

With its purpose to briefly explain the situation, get people interessted in Seth Rich's case and to get them so far to demand justice.

What i have so far is:

>Are you aware of the situation in America at this very moment? Mention: Russia, Trump, Hillary etc.
Probably replies something like yes, there is something going on between Russia and trump right? (Most people I have spoken to do not even know what the relation, other than some contact, is.)
>Reply simply by explaining what the whole thing is about, the email leak, and that there is according to the head of the cia (im not sure whom this was again?) they are not aware between any ties between Russia and trump.
If the Russians did not do it then who did?
>Reply with that the only one who know who really leaked this are the people whom set up the platform to leak on, wikileaks. So if we want to track back the true identity of the leaker we have to turn to Julian Assange whom has been strongly implying (show interview or tweets, also if person is interested you could go in-depth on Kim etc) that it was this man called Seth Rich

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcKiYTq5Gho
youtube.com/watch?v=o-l24GoQFY4
twitter.com/JudicialWatch/status/867093272614899712
archive.is/dBehg
youtube.com/watch?v=NDewq6ZffNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is Seth Rich, and why did he do it?
>Seth Rich is this DNC IT staff member whom got killed in Washington a couple of weeks before the leak. The media puts this out as a robbery however a lot of his stuff was not stolen. Also (if person wants to go more in-depth about his murder give the usual risen questions relating to his death such as Joe Capone etc)
Oh yes I heard about this, you should stop talking about this because you are hurting the family with these speculations.
>You have to understand that most of these statements are made by Brad Bauman, the family representative. Who, wikileaks retweetet this as well, is an ex-DNC member. They uploaded this on youtube very recently. youtube.com/watch?v=IcKiYTq5Gho
Oh well if you are so convinced then why is no media station covering this news whatsoever?
>Well this has to do with the sponsors. Show that Hannity tried to cover it but all his sponsors got pulled. Infowars having trouble with putting out content. There is a lot of pressure from these media because of the money waging up against the distribution of this information.

Things we need are there any people who can contribute to the MOVEMENT:
>LOGO
>FLYERS
>FULL EXPLAINATION SHEET/ FLOWCHARTS
>REPRESENTATIVE PEOPLE WHO CAN GET INTO TALKSHOWS (IM APPLYING MYSELF) (ESPECIALLY NON-AMERICAN COUNTRIES!!!)
>A GOOD FILLED DOC WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE ORGANIZED AND WELL ON SOME KIND OF SHARING CLOUD
>MORE?
>REAL ACTION?

Ignore shills they won't get us we are looking straight through them at this moment.

GET THIS VICTORY /POL PLEASE FOR ONCE.

GO 4JUSTICE.

AGAIN I CAN'T STATE ENOUGH HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO HAVE REAL CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS

GET OF /POL AND TELL YOUR:
-MOM
-DAD
-SIBLINGS
-FRIENDS
-COLLEGUES
-PEOPLE YOU KNOW WHOM ARE INTO POLITICS
-NEIGHBOURS

With every conversation you have a chance to meet someone whom is interessted and who will make the army bigger.

This is not time to sit /pol this is time to get organized and act.

GO OUT THERE. START UP GROUPS. FIGHT 4JUSTICE.

have a bampski

Why are you making new threads when the other one has only ~100 replies? Diluting the conversation is a shill tactic.

I have some outreach, I'll drop this shiz on my platform/s and we can work from a grassroots awareness upward

If anyone has/makes an infographic that would be great- or reply with good ones (real top tier concise info) and I can amalgamate

bomp

no. we need solid infographics. it's the normies who will take this to the next level. i'm not kidding. we need something more digestible than tacks connecting yarn on a wall, but meatier than an image macro with one sentence.

Great, be careful tho seriously.

Everyone with a but of coverage gets shut down inmideately. They are not playing.

There are not real good infographics made yet, we'll have to work on that.

Someone experienced?

Bumping

Good tip user, will work on it when I have time.

Any tips on what to leave in and what to leave out. How big do you think is a good size? Pizzagate flowchart big, or more like 10 pictures big?

If they come for me people will notice, I have contingency but I'm small fry really anyway so they probs won't

Always assume you are being watched user

is right, when normies wake up and get pissed about this shit is gonna get real

I'm checking out for the night anyway, will check the bread in the morning- i fancy toast.

ga gewoon naar bed man

>Diluting threads is a shill tactic.
So is CAPS LOCK and seddit spacing.
Sage

I've been writing about this on Facebook the past couple days and just shared the OANN report. Made my husband into a believer and so far a couple of my FB friends. If someone makes a great flyer I'm down for spreading some around, I live in one of the top 5 major cities in the US so plenty of people to reach

I'm pretty close to being a normie (been here since the election). For what it's worth, the meme that says, "hello, my name is Russia" got my noggin joggin.

I am not a shill, however it is true that it is not a good tactic to have i am sorry.
Although i think this is a different way of approaching this situation as shown in the other thread.

The thread refrenced however is a much more needed step than this one at this moment. This does not mean we are not able to make the necessary steps into organisation of this matter.

LETS WORK AHEAD OF TIME TO SPEED THINGS UP

LETS WORK WHERE OUR TALENTS ARE BEST

IF YOU ARE BETTER IN ORGANIZING AND DESIGNING GET IN HERE

IF YOU ARE BETTER AT SEPERATING AND ORGANIZING INFORMATION GET IN HERE

LETS WORK TOGETHER. FOCUS YOUR STRONG ABILITIES
EVERYONE HAS THEM AND CONTRIBUTE WITH THOSE.

4JUSTICE.

thank you. the timeline is important. the podesta "make an example" line is important, the kdc statement is important, as is all panda-related stuff.

it needs to be digestible. a lot of people loathe the dnc. they're trying a class action lawsuit in 45 states to get their bernie money back. they're ripe. it needs to be easy. i just don't have the mind for it as you can see from my postings i can't condense anything.
they are right on the cusp. this case could easily be the straw that breaks the camels back so long as it's presented in a way that can't be dismissed as a wacky conspiracy theory because it is presented in a haphazard manner, or as a paranoia piece because it is too detailed and too schizophrenic. it's a difficult job.

but we have a hundred thousand brad baumans here.

Does anyone else think the Seth Rich meme is partially propagated by the DNC themselves in order to act as a deterrence to other would-be leakers? They can't just come out and say, "Look what happened to Seth. Be careful." but the implication is a enough, even when kept ambiguous.

Any good videos about this Seth Rich stuff?

Good job!! Need more participation like this!!

IS THERE SOMEONE GOOD AT ILLUSTRATOR OR SOMETHING FLYER RELATED?
WE NEED A CLEAN NEAT FLYER FOR OUR MOVEMENT. (It does not have to look anything like conspiracy, it has to look rational and trustworthy)

4JUSTICE IS MOVING

THE FIRST DAYS IT WILL BE SLOWLY

WE WILL STRIVE IN THE END.

youtube.com/watch?v=o-l24GoQFY4

bump

Somewhere the video of Seth Rich's murder is sitting on multiple hard drives backed up on a thumb drive independent of the FBI.
The question is what would it take to get the person to upload it to a leak site...

this is strong. but my normie friends scoff at infowars. they mock it. shame on them, and they're wrong, and i do my best, but they still do. they are intellectually-lazy. it's beyond easy to dismiss it. certainly easier than tuning in for a couple broadcasts. it won't work.

side note: roger stone is the best orator probably of all time. his speaking cadence and deliberate delivery of words is just too strong.

Save it, spread it.

Can I give you guys somewhat normie feedback without being called a shill?
>so long as it's presented in a way that can't be dismissed as a wacky conspiracy
I don't see how medstar fits. I get the connections, I understand the purpose of having someone to finish the job, but it's not necessary. Lots of working people would identify with the nurse and think "that's fucking crazy." It's much more plausible to have an SEIU member with mob ties find someone from their hood to do a hit job (also explains why it was a botched robbery, professionals would have taken stuff). By hiring a know-nothing, you can cut ties, keep the situation contained, and make a point. If Seth had lived and identified the killers then it would be easier to off the killers then to bring in a hit-nurse. Or, the credibility of the killers would be questioned if they said they were doing a hit.

Another one. Save it too your computer so you have it.

Thanks!

it's not the way. the russia thing is politically-charged. they -know- trump colluded with russia. they are wrong. but that is what they know, and they know it religiously. any mention of this is grounds for dismissal.

this isn't the one, im sorry.

This is probably too nitpicky but in the wording of that one, instead of 'Wikileaks has decided to issue a US$20k reward for information' I think it should be changed to 'Wikileaks is offering a US$20k reward for information'

You may even want to say "$20,000" drop the US. Looks Russian ;)

i get it. we get it. but read your own posting in a bone-chilling crime files tv show voice. i havent watched tv in a while but there was that "unsolved mysteries" show. read it in that voice. as strong as this posting is, as inquisitive, and whether or not it may be barking up the right tree, it can be dismissed.

we don't want to ask the normies questions over and over and over. we're not teasing the next season of a reality show. i'm not trying to shit on you, because your spirit is spot-on, but this won't do it. same reason i can't offer anything - i go down this same thought pattern.

we need a fucking marketing guy like an actual fucking faggot ass marketing sloganeer who is also a patriot with courage but believe me they hardly exist

SETH RICH ON CNN RIGHT NOW.

THEY'RE MAKING FUN OF YOU FOR BEING FAKE NEWS RETARDS

ANONS ALWAYS REMEMBER

You are alraedy adding a lot when you talk to your:

-mom
-dad
-siblings
-friends
-collegeaus
-try contacting activists/people with interest in politics
-neighbours

you do not need to do crazy steps. this is not something what we need to shove down peoples throats like the trustworthiness of pizzagate (which is real btw)

When carefully and rationally explained people will understand and will get interested.

After they are interessted pass them this message. Snowballing starts small.

DO NOT THINK YOU ARE USELESS.

EVERYTHING HAS TO START SOMEWHERE

THIS TIME IT IS /POL

4JUSTICE.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT CNN IS BTFO'ING YOU LOT RIGHT NOW

John Podesta is a demon pedophile

BUMP

GOOD THINKING user,

Does anyone know anyone with marketing strats experience, this could be general marketing skills but also:

-illustrator peeps
-video making peeps
-talk talk peeps
-writing peeps (we need a good well balanced summary)
-marketing peeps
-social media peeps (essential normies dont use chan)
-public speaking peeps

LETS GO.

Oh, yeah, C "it's illegal to view Wikileaks" NN. Credibility kings! Totally not liars and bullshitters. Who gives a fuck what they think or say, the garden channel gets higher ratings

Dude, you just got fucking annihilated. Basically everyone who thinks seth rich was murdered by the dnc based on literally zero evidence is a stupid fucking retard

I just saw that shit too! Wtf! I was laughing at the fucking tv in a sushi place- apparently Kimdotcom is being expatriated on "charges" lol

Why would wikileaks strongly imply who their source was?

Wouldn't that be counter-intuitive as fuck? Journalists tend to not reveal sources.

Judicial Watch are on the case
twitter.com/JudicialWatch/status/867093272614899712

Being a weak & lazy useful idiot it might be difficult for you to understand this, but some of us actually think for ourselves and aren't intimidated by ridicule.

That is how jews operate. Anyone who disagrees with them have a mental disease.

hey L

please scroll up and highlight my ID and also look at the responses to my postings. this thread is a hundred paul reveres

we need a BOOM BANG infographic. something strong. or at least what would make it strong within the boundaries for dismissal i have outlined in my posts (same ID as this, scroll up)

Thank you for your service to this country on this weekend of remembrance.

i've got a high-level marketing guy, anons. i called in a favor from and old friend.

we need one strong infographic that focuses on the tasty bits that will make normies want to dig deeper, but excludes the disinfo-ripe shit

Just checked out 8ch. The have a note that the day after Rich was murdered a case was filed where we was to be a witness to voter fraud. Not trying to complicate, but now we a dead prosecutor.

Too bad I'm not a retard. But the only man in the world who proved the fundamental difference between men and women. And also the difference between the human races. But that is for another thread.
archive.is/dBehg

...posting what i have

I spend too much goddamn time on here because I actually remember when you posted that thread, lol.

Post the article about pandas knocking over vases or whatever it was.

dude

that is like 50 bullets. do you see why this could be easily-dismissed as wacky?

we need to learn how to communicate. that's what happens after the weaponized-autism bombs go off. it's the PR campaign. people don't pay attention to some shit with 60 bullet points. there's no way that is well-communicated information for anyone outside of the most passionate tinfoil guy. it hurts more than it helps.

Because this is an exeptional case.

maybe also because they felt guilty since seth had to be out in the field for so long since they were not dropping the leak but holding it.

they cant tell it because of what they promise to their leakers

also they probably know that seth rich would have been striven towards justice in this case .

Hey retards
Stop responding to shills
How fucking new are you

I think a bit of humor can help in some 'forums'

b
b
b
THIS IS IT BOYS A GOOD SHOT
GIVE THIS MAN SOME MEATY CANDY
b
b
b
WE NEED TO GET THIS TRAIN MOVING
b
b
b
I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IN MAKING INFOGRAPHICS SADLY
I ALSO HAVENT SLEPT IN 32 HOURS.
b
b
b
4JUSTICE OUT

Good point, and you never know. It also gives them an opportunity to push the "muh Russia" ad nauseum.

Any American at this point with a D after their name has to be brainwashed to continue to buy the "Russia" bullshit. It's pathetic.

I am leaving for the evening, but thought I'd give my two-cents before I go.

What I really Wonder, right now--I should say what I hope--is the best case scenario of all this would be the following--too good to be true, I am certain, but being a parent and a patriot with a vivid imagination, one can hope:

SR did stumble on nefarious doings--we all know damn well the Dem's play dirty day-in and day-out. He sought protection. Our good guys needed more intel. (Sorry, I want to believe most in any (((___))) are good people.)

SR delivered. (Whether or not he was the leaker is irrelevant at this point.) They then had to disappear him and fucked up the final scene. The bruises and whatnot are the result of plastic surgery to disguise him. He will never see his family again, they will think he was murdered & buried him. He knew all this, but being a patriot he agreed.

The reason the D's are freaking out about this entire SR saga is they know each and every rabbit hole we go down finds more and more shit on their anti-American collusion and corruption--from voter fraud, to voter intimidation (a la unions) to murders for other reasons we do not even know about yet. And let's not even get in to the in-between's from voter fraud to murder. Everything--from the AGW hoax that has sent billions of USD to bullshit NGO's here and other countries, to the utter bullshit "maternal and child health" pushed from the UN and PP resulting in BILLIONS spent here, as well as sent to other countries, (mainly Africa) was all meant to divert money to their lefty org's which in turn push for their candidates. (Don't forget the billions upon billions to uni's for "research" which then incentivizes the Uni's to push the D agenda.)

AND THAT's THAT!

GOOD FUCKING TIP user I DID NOT THINK ABOUT THIS

LETS MAKE MORE FUCKING SATIRE ABOUT HILLARY AND THE RUSSIAN STUFF

This is a good example

Lets confuse the masses on what side to pick. Lets fight the DNC on their own grounds. It makes the info digestable, fun, but also interessting.

very good tip user, thank you.

I use it to bump on occasion

Start spreading this on twitter, boys
#BlackDetectivesNow #BlackLivesMatter #DC

This is by far the most useful SR thread. Do your work anons, put on the pressure

I'm happy to do the graphic/s. What do you want? Be specific

Bampitybamp

BUMP ALL SETH RICH THREADS

i have dutch blood mostly. but at this moment, with everything that's developing, and everything we are trying to work into DIGESTIBLE bits of info in order to have an impact - i am met with a dutchman who is probably closer to me than seth rich or his killers or the ones who facilitated his killing - who is now, as a dutchman, trying to shit on me for the exact thing i tried to warn against.

i hope you die. i'm serious. i hope you die violently and i will eat chicken corn soup as i laugh about your death because you died as an enemy of freedom and you are disgusting

HOW EXACTLY DO I SELECT AROUND THESE SIGNS WITH THE TOOLS I AM GIVEN

You fucking don't, it's impossible, just hit the refresh

highlight my postings. i always thought marketing was a meme. but now we have a wheelbarrow of info but we need an ant to carry it

and im talking straight-up normies.

>Because this is an exceptional case.
>maybe also because they felt guilty since seth had to be out in the field for so long since they were not dropping the leak but holding it.
>also they probably know that seth rich would have been striven towards justice in this case.
Then why not directly reveal the source?
>they cant tell it because of what they promise to their leakers
Then why hint at it being Seth?

Seems to me it makes much more sense that they are hinting at it being Seth because it ISN'T Seth. That wouldn't violate any principals and would in fact strengthen the secrecy of their actual source.

You're explanation is that they're half violating two principles to the benefit of no one instead of just choosing one to the benefit of either themselves or the police investigating the murder.

not fit for public consumption. I liked it tho

Dude, they still call Manning an 'alleged source' even after he went to prison for 7 years for leaking to them

Kim Dotcom can prove that Seth Rich was involved in the leaks. Not that he is the actual leaker, but that is still good enough. Why you might ask?
That is why.

Exactly.

Journalists don't fucking reveal sources.

And you meant she.

>can
Kim Dotcom's a fucking attention whoring dipshit. Fuck him.

Id say like 3 pics with just the most basic stuff is as much as a normie would actually look at

Just as a warning, people are now sliding with Jeb threads.

Does this work?

come on man

Does not matter. He knew the leaks were coming beforehand. He knew Assange would damage Hillary Clinton in the election. How could he know that if he was not involved?
youtube.com/watch?v=NDewq6ZffNs
He must have something.

If it's not enough then find whoever wrote it and get them to add to it. It's the best brief summary I could find without going down paths that have yet to be proven.

YES exactly. normies hate the dnc. it's a pursuit into shitsville to try to change their minds. but right now they despire the dnc for ripping bernie off. they are dying for a new rabbit hole.

even inside of this thread i got personally left high-and-dry by someone i thought was a patriot

Thank you very much OP. This is fantastic. The message needs to be clear, simple, and factual, and it must directly address Russia and why the DNC murder theory isn't popular. MOST importantly, IT CANNOT look remotely conspiratorial or crazy in any way. Not too many details and nothing long-winded. Just needs to inspire the person to want to know more. Thanks again.

good, but you're overestimating how vapid a normie is.

look at the global warming infographics, it's like three or four points, linked with tasty graphics. and look where that movement went. we need to pass the torch to normies here. it sickens me to say it, but it's the truth.

bump

i'm going to do it myself. tomorrow night. give me a good dump now - not the ER user talking propfil or whatever. i don't want to ask for this because i'm a few days behind but it doesn't look like anyone is going to do it so i'd be derelict if i didn't volunteer

DUMP: sysanon, fbianon, megaanon, the PI who gave interviews, and bauman counter-intel.

please do this within 12 hours or so

AWAN BROTHERS ARE THE KEY

DEBBIE SCHULTZ IS THE KEY

STICK WITH THE DNC PEOPLE AND STOP FUCKING CHASING STUFF THAT WE CANT PROVE

WE KNOW AWANS ARE CRIMINALS

WE KNOW DEBBIE IS A CRIMINAL

YET ALL WE SEE IS THREADS ABOUT RANDOM IP ADDRESSES AND GUESSING A WEAPONS CALIBER

WHO GIVES A FUCK LETS PROVE THE DNC CONNECTION BEFORE WE SPECULATE

If you are targeting Bernie Bros, maybe captiom it with "How Bernie was Burned by the DNC" or some such thing instead of starting out w/Clinton. She's such an over-used piece of shit most people won't look at it.

bump

I'm a dirty race traitor. My girlfriend is a mixed Haitian and I'm having her Tweet this.