If anyone here is triggered by this woman-only Wonder Woman showings thing, can you explain why?

If anyone here is triggered by this woman-only Wonder Woman showings thing, can you explain why?

Yes I can: narcissistic supply. Some people need constant attention to feel positive emotion.

a marketing ploy is all it is sweetie

>refusing to let in males into the cinema is ok at certain times
>males not allowed in because of their gender

>not wanting to make a cake for faggots, who are allegedly born that way
>get charged and fined

I gues discrimination is ok as long as its against straight men, most often straight white men.

NP, just don't start shrieking when men want a men only screening.

Imagine if there was a Male Only Screening for a Batman movie.

Also, Wonder Woman was created by a man.

Also, its fun to piss off sjw's, even if we're giving this shitty movie some free advertising.

dont call ppl that unless ur a fgt

>if anyone here is triggered by blatant discrimination against a class of people, can you explain why

kys

if it was white only then you would be flipping your shit

Whites are tacitly exempt from discrimination and racism protections that every other race enjoys.

i'm not triggered. let the inferior roasties have their little fun

im not going to watch your stupid capeshit so fuck off kike and stop shilling on my board

You can buy a ticket, claim you identify as a woman, they'll let you in. Use their sjw logic against them.

>roasties
I think I'm falling behind. What are roasties? Where does this come from? I've seen it around.

It's not exclusive, they don't ban men from entering. This is just a marketing ploy by whoever jews run the cinema to make women feel special and sell them overpriced drinks.

Pic related.

sauce please

Imagine if they made male only screening for Thor

I want you to remember that every freedom that women and minorities have, are given to them by white men.

You have no ability to assert your own rights, it is only by our mercy that you have the ability to do any of this.

The battle is between white men, and you are the spoiled child we are fighting about. The women in power are only there to appease you.

Because it's the antithesis of equality the left pushes for but they still embrace it in all of their retarded hypocrisy? Only thing I can think of.

Thanks. But is that meant that they have a lot a mileage on their pussies? Basically a new term for calling them whores?

my sentiment exactly. 99% of work realted casualties are men. 5 in six prisoners are men. Men get fucked over in the courts. Men get raped more than women. The last thing I worry about as a male is not being able to see some shitty hollywood bait piece.

boycot

Nigga just say that you identify as a woman, they won't turn you away

>the cuck next to her
lel

I don't see why men are so triggered.
>Men can't view the screenings of yet another ''movie'' that basically only exists for generating shekels and indoctrination

It originally meant that, but the angsty /r9k/ faggots overused it so much it now means any woman that you dislike.

>LITERALLY going to the cinema in the current year

All right, thank you. So it's the male equivalent of "shrimpdick" basically. Got it.

Because this won't be the end of it.

They'll keep pushing for more and more gender segregation at the expense of men.

The left NEVER stop when they get something.

how do we meme women into segregation thinking it's for their own good

they will be guests in the house of Saud

Certainly didn't work last year

im a faggot sweetie

Just say you identity as a woman and you can get in, easy. Gender is a social construct after all.

Pretty much, but even though both "shrimpdick" and "roastie" are used as insults, the latter has whoreish undertones, while the former has, quite clearly, the opposite (i.e., permavirgin with small dick).

Because males in America care too much for their feelers. Grow up man children, it's a superhero movie for children. You can wait.

sweaty

No one is triggered by this

it's the same marketing company that Sony used for Ghostbusters (2016)

Bit weird
But I still don't give a shit

and when this BOMBS at boxoffice who are they gonna blame?

>men

That pic looks like she's riding a bicycle lol

Could care less.

If only we get a male-only Superman or Batman showing.

By using the term "Triggered" at all you submit utterly to Right Wing Will (the only kind of Will), and agree that we are correct about the Left's creationist-tier hatred of free expression. You agree that we are right--you use one of your own Left Wing buzzwords as an insult.

Thank you for your submission. Your submission is more valuable to me than anything your gay troll thread could possibly be to you. Every time you use OUR insults, OUR words, you submit to our will a bit further--you move the overton window in my direction.

Now go get your yoke back on and carry some more water for me. Maybe you'd like to talk about snowflakes or call people faggots. You know what you should do--you should start naming the Jew, but doing it in like a left-wing anti-Israeli pro-Muslim way. THAT will really show me, just imagine how "triggered" I'll be then.

Honestly, the worst thing it can be for them is mediocre.
If its good they'll say that women are superior. Of it fails then clearly the patriarchy exists. But if it is mediocre then they have to accept that that's as good as it can get.

Didn't they say this about Ghostbusters less year?

No, she's casually climbing a ladder out of a trench onto no man's land where she was immediately shot and killed by the German observation trench guardsmen.

because women considering themselves equal to men goes against nature

No one cares
Women as usual larping that men give a fuck about what theyre doing

It's just standard issue hypocritical feminist vengeance, you can't let yourself be triggered by stuff like this or you'll never not be triggered

I'd say it's a pretty stupid and petty thing to get upset over in a normal world.

The guys that are pissed off are just playing the progressive game, so where they're coming from makes sense.

I really hope they go under because of this, also they doubled down on this and opened a second womens night showing because of the outrage.

"Roastie" started when r9k spread the idea (which they know is factually wrong but they don't care) that the more cocks a woman takes, the more her labia loosen and grow, eventually resembling a roast beef sandwich.

There is no male equivalent for this.

Don't worry, if you work really hard, one day you'll be half as creative as those malcontents.

There is nothing to meme here. Its perfect.

Flawless.

How did Sup Forums meme meme's?

fuck them. we have Freemasonry. way better.

im not really triggered by it, i just find it stupid in CURRENT YEAR when a guy can just say they identify as female and get in, or they can slap Alamo Drafthouse with a discrimination lawsuit.

only a matter of time before they become co-ed.

>there is no male equivalent for this

You mean my dick doesn't get bigger when I lose my virginity?

>creationists
>hating free expression
Woah there, leave us out of this one faggot.

Objection sustained, the court will recognize that I retract my claim of creationist-tier retardation and replace it with Soviet-tier.

There you go, thanks a bunch senpai.

just make the next one racialy restricted and we the racists win again