Somebody help us! Ireland is being overwhelmed by non whites

We can't sustain the current mass immigration. We are being overwhelmed by Arabs and black Africans and every year undeserving shitskins are given Irish citizenship alone. In just over a decade the Irish government has given out 150 thousand passports to receipients who are majority African, Middle Eastern and indian, and Chinese, their Birth rate is high.

It's already evident, their children are out-numbering ours in schools.

Where as the UK has tens of Millions of whites we barely have over 6 million!

WE'RE FUCKED!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2UbIehthCEo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Shatter
youtu.be/3YTe5YNHBQA
youtube.com/watch?v=WxzqFfwDsp8
youtu.be/V1YuA6c-Nt4
youtu.be/LgHm6XntMfQ
youtu.be/4gl81vYuoak
youtu.be/BdZ581yzCek
youtu.be/r7pj7bqCIVE
youtu.be/4e-cZPZquSg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Albion
poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/43298
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>We must secure the existence of potato people and a future for potato race.

>tfw Ireland is choosing the EU over the UK

why are you guys doing this its not like you had an empire

"Just ignore them"

>kick out the British
>subjugate yourself to the third world right after

>tfw Sup Forums was right all along

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2UbIehthCEo

The fuck do you live? Their children aren't outnumbering ours not yet at least. They still need to fuck off or the blueshirts will gas them in the racewar

One day you will have your own black and tans.

we're like 6-7 million in denmark and i honest to god don't wanna think about how many untermensch we got in our land.

God save us

Just join the fucking United kingdom.

I have lived with conservative Irish family ( obviously, in Ireland) for a month. Even they admitted that Northern Ireland is in better situation than independent Ireland

Go.
Back.
To.
Brits.

And they'll be better of how? We're currently in the process of dying.

shhh its going to be fine

From my experience it seems that they feel kinship towards every third-worlder that was wronged by an Eternal Anglo.

You faggots could have stood with the Brits and left the EU, shown some solidarity, but you just wouldn't give up that union dosh.

This is the future you chose

I hate this old hag, all she does is talk shit about Irish people, REEEE GO BACK TO ISRAEL YOU JEWISH CUNT HAG.

Just join the fucking Soviet Union.

I have lived with conservative Polish family ( obviously, in Poland) for a month. Even they admitted that Soviet Poland is in better situation than independent Poland

Go.
Back.
To.
USSR.

Certain elements do, but the majority of us do not and are just as proud and xenophobic as the eternal anglo's. Irish are an inconsistent people.

Nothing to do with it. Look at their political people, look at yours, look at most other Western country's political leaders. Then look at what people are pushing for this, what people are always the spearhead of immigration campaigns and the like.

The countries that are dying aren't doing so out of misplaced empathy but as a result of sadistic game playing by a select group.

Are you fucking retarded Britain is full of sandnigs

is that shirsh ronan or whatever her name is
i had a huge crush on her a few years back

Leave the EU, dumb potatonigger.

>look at ours*
Yours seem alright actually.

If you tel your mazurik plumber cousins to pack their shit and fuck off back to where they come from.

>government has given out 150 thousand passports
Here in Germany we do more than that in every week.

Mandatory white genocide is part and parcel of being a part of the EU, get over it haha

Not today, Tyrone.

Blame the EU

Soarse, yeah. Pronounced "sir sha", in case you wanted to know how to pronounce it.

[F] to pay respects.

Who is this guy, tea bro?

You guys invented the term boycott. Live by it.
You guys are masters of surviving famines. Use that to your advantage.

part and parcel

Peter Hitchens. Morality man.

>You guys are masters of surviving famines
>live on an island surrounded by fish
>starve because no potato
Not exactly masterful.

should have closed your borders.
gave the EU the finger.
the economic fines they wouldve imposed in the short term are far outnumber by the financial burden mass economic migration brings with it not to mention the crime that culturally indicative of non-whites.
get a gun and learn to use it user.
Hopefully this political mishandling brings the IRA back and they bomb every mosque that is erected.

An Irish school

You're screwed bro. That entire continent is screwed, it's only a matter of time.

If you have any sense or love for your family, you'll do whatever it takes to get them into America. Only here can we regroup and carve out a territory for our people, push back the Canadian jihadi hordes and eventually reclaim Europe.

Join the club

Answer honestly, why are German women so excited with Mudslimes?

In Poland they are seen as ( actual quote from conservative politician) human garbage / filth

youtu.be/3YTe5YNHBQA

youtube.com/watch?v=WxzqFfwDsp8

>eeeyy white boi
>im not black, im nutella

Irish Citizenship ceremony

>Morality man.
Yeah, just now Im discovering british thinkers.

On monday I intend to buy some books from mister Scruton to see where it takes me.

A nation once a gay-ne

Sorry we are full

The new quintessentially Irish primary school generation

>squares get categorised as circles because they promised to pretend to be circles (so long as you ignore their corners)

I assume you've heard of Orwell?

These two comments are deep, mang.

A rule of thumb for Peter, just ignore his views on cannabis. I personally don't like drug users but he's got a real chip on his shoulder about it and it puts blinders on him.

Daily reminder to everyone on Sup Forums that yesterday was a day of diversity in Ireland ( or should I say in Cork city)

> I have been there before my flight to Poland.

Oh god why, now I have finally seen the horrors of the western societies with my own eyes.

And Ireland is about to have thrice as many just to spite daddy UK

There's already 40 Million Irish Americans and like 5 Million Scots-Irish you need as many of us as Possible you're being overwhelmed by Spics.

Shatter again, another son of Israel at work

I'm pretty sure I have much more money than you.

Female rugby team in Ireland

We would love to help, but you asked us nicely to leave, so we did. Best of luck, old chap.

Would you rather be rich in a dead country or poor in a strong country?

Ireland is 94 percent white my arse.

I think it's 94% as in the whole of Ireland including Ulster.
I think it's about 80% in the Republic.

>Saoirse
>Sear Sha

Have you considered killing yourself?

surrounded by fish is a debunked meme in every thread where it is made. we had wooden curraghs and you expect us to have gone fishing in the ATLANTIC OCEAN. we would have needed salt to store any great amount of fish for long, which we did not have the money for as it was expensive. costal villages produced enough food for themselves but not for an entire island. its not like one year is enugh time to completely change your primary food source with no warning or investment. i haven't even mentioned how we got fucked by the brits who took almost everything besides potatoes. we didnt even have a proper governtment to deal with the problem and organize stuff.

Irish football team.

I hope you are refering to George Orwell?

If not, then no.

It's ok. Nobody is perfect.
Im anti-drugs too but to be honest, I think in the current society, ppl that thinks like me are a minority now.

You have been fishing for my reaction for so long

Here , take this (You). Your efforts must be rewarded.

An Earthquake would come in handy ;).

>his flag isn't rectangular
What a faggot.

I'm pretty sure another Irish user already figured out the solution the the migrant problem (pic related).

youtu.be/V1YuA6c-Nt4
youtu.be/LgHm6XntMfQ
youtu.be/4gl81vYuoak
youtu.be/BdZ581yzCek
youtu.be/r7pj7bqCIVE
youtu.be/4e-cZPZquSg

I fucked the spelling, but according to herself it's not "sear". Anyway, not gonna argue about a girl's name.

Yes, George Orwell. A very good English writer.

Just memeing, calm down.

Daily reminder that Irish population still has not recovered from great famine while Polish population recovered from ww2 and holocaust 20-30 years after the war ended.

This is some next level incompetence

Yeah, I know.

Read both 1984 and Animal Farm years ago.

Should revisit some time.

>implying anything of value was lost in the first place

literally a team just for mudslimes, not a representation of the population

I was educated through Irish all my life and never once had a friend who wasn't Irish.
daily reminder that if you cant speak irish your basically british with an accent and should move to the pale

No need for divisive shit.

How much of the population can actually speak Irish?

It's just banter, you gayboy.

>no big joe davies
poor

Jesus I need to visit before it's gone completely.

How much of anglos are actual germans? Even Bendedikt Kimbertotch is french.

No Anglo is German.

Also some Poles in Russia/Ukraine and especially Belarus indentify theyselves as non-poles.

>English surname
>French
Anglo-Saxons were mainly Danish rather than German.
Most English people are a mix between Anglo-Saxon and native Briton, like most Russians are a mix between slavs and steppe asians.

You know Ireland was in the UK in the 19th century?

>showing how Britain genocided its own citizens destroying its union and less than 100 years later losing its empire

>tfw no giant black irish gf who's good at netball

I meant germans as a group, like slavs or romans.

>Be Irish
>fight tooth and nail to win Ireland's independence from Britain
>give it all away to niggers

ahahahaahhaa

It was sad and all, but we didn't consider them humans back then.
However, I do wish we weren't such cunts to them, even if it leads to great fucking bantz.

its mandatory in education as a subject, but 82000 speak it daily at home. compared to 116000 speaking polish. very few sadly

consider the following;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Albion

You mean Germanics?
As I said, most English people are a mix between Anglo-Saxon and native Briton, with varying levels of influence from either side.

That's sad. Your language is vital to who you are, without Irish you're basically English with weird heads and accents.

>Be Canadian
>support Ukraine
>Ukraine is literally an example of what will be with Canada if quebecian ultras will rule the country

Un Pays Une Nation Une langue

Lived in Potatoland for many a year, pretty sure the Irish can handle it. And if they can't they'll praise God for them Polish suburbs in Dublin they always cursed. In the end Eurofags will stand the test of Kalergi without doubt, hell we'll even get a bit of innerracial cleansing

What is it?

hahah, nice

t. can speak Polish a bit, as a big poleboo

Quick, send all your hot women. We will save them.

Rediscover your race soul Mick
poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/43298

Well, there are not that many poles in Russia to begin with

Belarus tried to assimilate Polish minority into Belarusian society, sometimes by force.

But I don't know what's the deal with Ukraine

I've learnt Cyrillic.
It's a fucking meme script m8.

Quick! someone call captain Sweden!