Reliable places to read the Bible and the Quran

Im 16 and atheist (yeah i know) but would like to educate myself on the matter so that i can argue more efficiently on Christianity's hypocrisy and Islam's degeneracy. Where can I read those?

I recommend a Greek Orthodox Bible, read the New Testament, the old does not apply to anyone anymore.

Cannot help you with the Koran.

google
>im 16
MODS

>16

MODS

KJV imo

Don't do it. it's like learning the characters of an anime, the believers don't care it's fake they're unfixable.

Public ban where
C'mon mods

This

holy shit you guys are so gullible.
i just say im 16 and you all fucking fall for it lmao

I understand about the Bible, but when arguing about open/closed borders and whether Islam is dangerous or not I think I should at least know the basics of the Quran

It's already too late. No damage control can save your greasy ass now

Why do you neckbeard losers always say that you're the only one who's life doesn't revolve around religion because you're atheist, yet you bring atheism every five minutes. I thought atheism was about not involving with religion, not being more involved than 90% of actual theists.

It's probably not greasy at 16.

Let's get him to post young tight ass to confirm.

>hahaha I was just joking when I added that unrelated detail, EPIC TROLL AMIRITE

MODS

ask in a church in your neightourhood where to get a bible and which one to get, read old testament for context of the mindset, new testament for actual mindset ignore all rules in old testament they dont apply

>probably not greasy at 16
He's Greek

MODS

checked and some greeks are white and not very hairy

Read the NASB (most accurate translation) of the bible and the Saheeh International Qu'ran. (Most accurate English translation.)

Here you will find their true meanings.

thanks

Also remember to not announce your age.

that flag tells me you're not that different

>NASB
welp, I guess it's going to be okay, no comparison to the luther bible tho, the standard in Germany :^)

origin of protestantism has the best translated bible ofc

very popular too

I believe it is the best English translation.

Eat shit.

OP, the Christians in this thread are helping you, your fellow atheists want to fuck your ass.

Think about it.

>be american
>cant read luthers original wording

you're missing out desu