Trump cuts Education funding by $59B

At a glance it appears that most of Sup Forums wants for a populace that can at least think for themselves. How can you genuinely support an administration who slashes public education funding by 59 BILLION dollars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U&t=82s
youtube.com/watch?v=9Lqnr9gjtpU
youtube.com/watch?v=zti_508FRrE&t=72s
youtube.com/watch?v=oyx-VbZSZVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf I thought Drumpf has promissed to increase government infuence!

>populace
>thinking for itself

Shill harder nobody buys this shit

maybe because our public education system is doing nothing but brainwashing children to become retarded leftist?

This is good. It means the poor will stay stupid while the rest of us who go to private schools will benefit better.

Do you really think a bunch of niggers and poor people are going to be engineers and techs?

Whats the point of even having value to your education if everyone can receive the same?

This is why pajeet and tyrone get your job.

>public education
>populace that can think for itself

Choose one and only one. I learned jackshit in school beside the alphabet. Had to teach myself math, grammar, geography, everything.

More tax cuts for the rich, too. This guy is a buffoon.

Imblying Department of Education actually engages in education, rather than indoctrination.

>public education
It's been shit for decades.
Charter and religious schools have consistently outperformed public schools for years.

>Public education
>Ensuring that people can at least think for themselves

Kek, choose one, and only one.

>public education
>thinking for yourself

Choose one.

This

american studies classes were literally a "american did very bad things and we are the bad bad bad country and very bad dont forget we are evil to the core"

Not, "Yeah we did bad things, but look at the strides we have done and how much social progress has been enabled in the last 30 years from the 70/80s"

total marxist shitholes in high school

Get a load of this guy. He thinks the federal government funds public education to any significant degree.

>public education
went through it myself

no amount of money will help those niggers

>If I say nobody cares then his argument is invalid rite guys?

Good, fuck public schools.

The primary goal of public education is not to educate

Oh im sorry, you wanna spend more money educating niggers? Ya thats worked out real well for the past 50 years huh, jackass?

>FEDERAL
The states pay for most of it
Fuck off and do some basic research before shilling your retarded leftist agenda

>cutting money going to filthy rich universities that love taking in foreign students and turning the next generation of voters into extremist liberal white hating SJW.

I'm so sad, user.

You are ducking retarded. Public dedication spending is precisely why Americans are that stupid. Giving "free" education to the masses only makes its quality worst.

education here is funded at the local level via property taxes and gambling revenue. We don't need the federal government in our education system at all.

Good, we pay more for education than any other developed nation and still have shit scores. Throwing money at the problem is obviously not the solution.

Maybe we could learn from the Japs and not fund programs that will bring small amounts of revenue in. Aka btfo liberal arts while heavily emphasizing stem.

The rich republican overlords want to keep the poor ones dumb enough to fall for their shit like trickle down or tax cuts pay for themselves..we must increase natural gas exports to improve our energy independence

Which includes watching fox news constantly and asking this board for "redpills" on everything right?

This

The public schools that recieve the most federal funding and state funding are schools in distressed cities. Those are the type of cities that are filled with corruption and over spending.
Best example of a city like that closest to me is Union City, Jew Nersey

Sauce?

There is that private education you all are so into.

The people at the top don't intelligent people they want consumers. Just barely smart enough to keep the economy going. Let's be honest I've personally gotten a better education from the internet for free than I ever did at public education and college. Its about finding good resources and verifying the information if it is accurate.

Exactly
Daily reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U&t=82s

Public education is protected by parasitic teacher's unions that operate like organized criminals. US public schools produce some of the world's worst students.

No point in spending money that goes to waste anyway. America spends so much money on education per capita and the result can't even pay for itself. The money is better off elsewhere, where it could certainly be more useful.

School are just baby sitters at this point, I went to a less off school (80% black) as part of some special program. Basically they imported intelligence in to make up for the shitty grades the normal population was getting. How anyone can fail a basic high school course is unknown to me.

By providing free education, the quality of the schools decreases because there isn't competition in the field to offer better services. Anyways, people tend to not value what they didn't obtain for themselves. That explains why poor people and niggers waste the expensive education taxpayers pay.

>implying that the Federal government should even be involved in education

it's best left to the states.

Public education is actually public indoctrination. Good luck producing people who can think for themselves from state controlled schools.

>parents generation
>no federal dept of education
>millennials generation
>fed dept education
>compare results
simple as

why more pell grants?

we guys have more people with bachelor degreees than people needed with bachelor degrees in the workforce

and also, they'll likely outsource your job anyway

>Mrnationalistpride
>Caveman
>Fox News
Ah so these are the legitimate sources I need to find! Of course! I have been awakened.
There is no credibility here. Every argument in here is that poor people need to stay poor and "fuck niggers lol".

If you actually bothered to research it, you would find out that federal spending on education is hardly 10% of what States pay

Throwing money at education does not produce better results.

The exact same can be said for any private school.

Continuing from this, teachers shouldn't be forced to have the responsibility of trying to motivate the ignorant and the unmotivated. They'll just see their efforts fall flat on their face.

IMO, schools should be completely optional. Those that will want to go to improve themselves through their will power now have the decision to do so, without being forced to interact with those that don't, as they won't even show up if it's optional.

imblying an education will bring wealth to bums and niggers...

I'd like to see what this looks like visually in terms of dollars rather than percentages.

Also, they seem to be mixing up departments/cabinet-level agencies with independent agencies. This seems strange.

>parasitic teacher's unions that operate like organized criminals
so much this, there is no reason for teachers unions to be a thing in the first place

no, there's no comparison, private schools support critical thinking and the supremacy of the individual, public schools convince students they're victims and oppressed and give them scapegoats, like people who work for a living and pay the taxes so that public schools can undermine them... nice little loop.

The Federal Dept. Of Education is a shit very late 20th century concept. Major funding for schools come from States.
The shit cut loose was pretty much faggot lib mind fuckery disguised as programs with impact. it was gibs and lefty programming.

I defend it by saying Trump Is Doing His Job. He would be doing it more if he abolished Federal Education entirely. We went to the moon with state funded education.

the only solution for those cities is the army throw bombs there

Our state is so fucked and corrupt and it's either you're rich or live in a shit hole with brownies

The Department of Education should be abolished altogether. Never forget that it's a Democrat boondoggle unleashed on us by Jimmy Carter.

By celebrating the end of Michelle's lunch disaster.

Yes, i mean, it's totally out of the uestion a place such as Detroit would have such low test scores, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Lqnr9gjtpU

youtube.com/watch?v=zti_508FRrE&t=72s

they should cap universities endowment.

if it pass like one billion then it's not tax free anymore.

this will take the excess power of the ((( ivy league ))) universities

we need more rural and suburban retards

A cut in this instance means a lack of increase. Anytime an annual budget doesn't grow by a certain percentage the media calls it a cut.

Not necessarily but even if you believe that private schools are compromised, you can home school your children or having someone else home school them. These days in the West that's probably the only way to make sure that your children aren't indoctrinated into (((Globalism)))

Oh wait, there's an exception.
oh wai, he's asian
nevermind

youtube.com/watch?v=oyx-VbZSZVs

>Education to brainwash young people into liberals getting cut

Good riddance.

Gotta cut those Marxist off at the source. I would feel bad if our schools weren't indoctrination institutions.

Don't know what you're talking about, my public high school was more like the latter. I grew up in New York.

niggers are a lost cause

>(((education)))

Good riddance, I say. Make your wife homeschool your kids, for fuck's sake.

Spbp our population is already retarded as shit (thanks niggers). What difference at this point does it make?

Public education is a joke, just communist propaganda and advertisements.

This

People unironically think that the state should educate their kids.

(((education))) is degenerate

Former finance director for huge minority school district reporting in:

A million studies show no relationship between school funding and education outcomes

No amount of money makes a dent on 85 average IQ. We wasted an enormous fuckton of well intentioned people's money trying to make niggers be able to just read and do algebra.

Doesn't work.

Cut federal educatiom funding 100%. Half of it is spent on diversity bullshit anyway and average teachers and principals are half educated overpaid retards themselves

Because we spend more money on education than any other country yet our populace is as dumb as fucking rocks. The problem isn't the amount of money that's being spent on education, the problem is (lower class) societal attitudes towards education in general.

because our public education isn't cutting it. if anything our kids come out more stupid. stupid, liberal, globalist idiots.

>Tyrone
>get job

Pick one

Stupid trump letting entrepenuers and business owners have lots of money to invest instead of giving it all to welfare niggers so they can afford nicer guns while they rob your house

Even that second option is shit. Yeah look at the great loss in any social cohesion we have by giving into the demands of the unworthy.

So you can drop science in favor of creationism, right?

It does in minority schools via title I especially. Of course this is all taxpayer money that you pay for while your kids get less money in white schools where they go.

And at the same time niggers are demanding mo money fo dem programs

Niggers already get way more funding per student in any given district and 85 average IQ means it makes fuck all difference

>because our public education isn't cutting it. if anything our kids come out more stupid. stupid, liberal, globalist idiots.

Smart kids are thrown into the same classes as dumb kids. But the pace of learning is set by the dumb kids. The chain is as strong as the weakest link in this case.

Colleges are SJW training centres. Irredeemable and useless at this point.

Niggers are genetically stupid. The large majority cannot be taught beyond the most basic level and even that is hazardous

What part of 85 average IQ do you not understand?

Spoiler: Spending money on education does not make anyone smarter, nor teaches them to think critically.

The only thing a school can teach you is skills, techniques and make you memorize knowledge/facts.
Otherwise they're only daycare centers and propaganda

Like anyone's going to be handed the means thereafter to even begin to think for themselves. If you mistake good instincts for education, you're deserving a vasectomy.

>us produces world's worst students

Not true.

Correct for demographics! White kids in american schools are competitive with white kids worldwide. Even our niggers are a lot smarter than africa tier niggers (thank slutty slave women for 25% white DNA)

62% white is our problem, not bad schools. It's bad (brown) students that drag the schools down.

This.

Cause you fucks spent $944B on Education last year and given the amount of entitled assholes, bad test scoring and Common Core making your youth retarded?

Your colleges are nothing more than SJW training centers now.

I'm not in school anymore so idgaf.

its actually a great thing. do you even know how useless public education is these days?
and public education lead to more people taking higher education and atm degrees are becomming worthless.

and what do people learn at school? other than basic math, basic writing and reading, then its nothing of value.
thats why most people taking up higher education are so stupid. they cant think on their own, so they just copy their knowledge from the professors and books.
even retards can copy shit they hear.

and the only reason you see kids in africa being happy about going to school is because they only learn the basic stuff wich is actually usefull.

No, so I can teach actual real science, instead of gender studies. Public schools might as well teach creationism now. It's as scientific as a sociology class.

Public education =/= Educated populous

yeah he cut the propaganda ministry
I'm totally mad

It seems like the only subjects in SJW public schools are 1) evolution and 2) racial equality and 3) sucking all the cocks

Even IF a homeschooler refused to even so much as mention evolution their kids are tremendously more educated that public school kids in about twenty other relevant areas.

You're education is so public school tier that you have no idea how ignorant you are.

Creationism is internally consistent, it might have to come up with outlandish bullshit to explain observation but still internally consistent. So at least creationism teaches you advanced bullshitting skills.

Sociology is not internally consistent, it teaches insanity.

>mfw dumb niggers thinking making niggers dumber will fix the problem

and the cycle continues. fucking retards man.

Sad how the cucked neocons are against the Trump budget.

Im sure every penny of the 59B budget was used wisely. Absolutely no waste at all

I hope all of those $59b are solely from California and NY.

>thinks throwing money at niggers make them smarter

Less funding for the commies? How horrible