About that patriarchy

About that patriarchy....

not all degrees are equal tho

Yup

>100 STEM degrees vs 141 cunt studies certificates

I think we're doing fine.

Men get real jobs instead.

the degrees women get are easier and less productive on average.

Women do better by just about every possible metric.

Yet, white knights will still push their benefits further in hopes of getting sex in return. White knights will destroy civilization.

This just means females are getting brainwashed at a higher rate than men. Stay out of school, kids, its all propaganda.

No wonder wh women only vote left with those degrees. 4 years (or more) of left-wing brainwashing

>at a time when record numbers of women are getting degrees, college degrees are as worthless as ever
>at a time when record numbers of women are becoming doctors, doctors have the least amount of power in memorable history
>at a time when record numbers of women are in congress, congress is at its weakest and most ineffective

Are you seeing a connection here guys?

>tfw physics student

feels good man
also, about 98% of students of my college's physics department are men
why do women hate physics so much?

You mean why do women like working hard so much?

Never thought about it like that. Really boils my tea.

Accurate?

I guess they are not into things involving math, statistics...

They care more about social studies and humanities. Probably an evolutionary trait, since women primary role was always taking care of children, and even in modern society that instinct kicks in, regardless if they admit it or not.

If men outnumbered women in college it would be a problem that needs to be immediately fixed.

Women outnumber men? You go girl! The hypocrisy from the left never ceases to amaze me.

YOU SHITLORD WOMEN WILL NOT BE EQUAL UNTIL THERE ARE NO MEN IN COLLEGE

MEN SHOULD NOT EVEN BE ALLOWED TO GO TO COLLEGE TO MAKE UP FOR THE ATROCITIES THEY HAVE COMMITTED AGAINST WOMEN IN THE PAST

Drillers of earth. That is the best band name of today. Thanks

>Boilermakers
found my new favorite career choice

Fact that males are dumber than females in average makes feminists screech so hard.

Sometimes I wish that women were only allowed into universities if they were taking at least a minor in mathematics, but then sometimes I wish that humans were only allowed into universities if they were taking at least a minor in mathematics.

pure gold, thank you based burger.

Good. about time this imbalance of opportunity ends. Universities have been favoring men for decades, to bring balance back to the workplace, women must be given a disproportionate amount of degrees and jobs and leading positions. Its only fair, afer centuries of males running the country and owning all the businesses and jobs

Funny how when degrees started mattering less men turned away from college and women flocked to it.
rmmt

tfw wanted to be a teacher

tfw would be called a pedophile when I even looked at a student wrong

[spoiler]tfw a pedo[/spoiler]

Same
>tfw doctor's degree and can finger kids without anyone even caring.

men are quickly realizing that paying 40k to be shit on all day for 4 years isn't really all that enticing

Is law a good field to go into? I heard its oversaturated but im shit at stem so.

How is Computer Engineering not on that list? It's distinctly separate from Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.

the humanities truly are dead

>muh equality
>but only when I am on the benefiting end
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING TOP KEK FEMINISM IN NUTSHELL

>mfw chemistry major

>tfw graduated with a computer science degree in December and still unemployed

>Men get real jobs instead
>parking lot attendants
>janitors
>bus drivers

is probably lumped in with computer science and electrical engineering, it belongs in the top 5

am a computer engineer so i know what you meen, but your average normie who is collating this data is not going to spot the difference.

where do you live?

you probably just have to be willing to move from your state and branch out more.

Unity through dick.

>Machinist
>Heavy Equipment operators
>Welders
>Heavy Equipment mechanics

Feminists blame the "toxic culture" in classes that don't have many women to explain why they don't just join in and get degrees in the harder more profitable stuff.

This makes literally no sense to me because you don't have to do shit with your fellow classmates at university, you show up, do the work, go home and then repeat until graduation.
You don't need to hang out with the people you're doing classes with all day every day.

Hell group assignments are only in place to basically let international students pass classes where English is essential. I think I read that in the US they do group assignments to basically push black people through classes they wouldn't pass otherwise.

Those numbers don't add up. The percentages are correct but those numbers are wrong.

Like REALLY wrong.

100 males for every 109 females... that doesn't take a genius to spot.

>penis is for fucking

holy shit they're absolutely worthless

USA is trash money to the drain with student loans to women, they waste the money on shoes and stupid things.

I know this feel Just graduated with an IS degree and have applied to 100 plus places this semester and still haven't landed anything even after several interviews.