Who?

who?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVrchH7YalU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JUST

Andrew Scheer. Not a bad candidate and he can definitely take down Trudeau if he tones down his social conservative rhetoric and focuses on the real issues.

If he fucks this up, we could be having Trudeau for another majority mandate.

>he can definitely take down Trudeau

r/metacanada on suicide watch

leftist sub?
I thought this Scheer guy is the guy for standard "conservative" normie leafs.

I like him already, doesn't say "uh" every 3 words.

They are Libertarian leaning Conservative, and huge fans of Maxime Bernier who lost with 49%

you are fuckin delusional man justin will crush this creepy western idiot

Is that Jonah Hill?

>t.self absorbed toronto prick

hey moron believe it or not us westerners are Canadians too eh?

I voted for bernier because I liked his platform + was the best candidate to win across the country

but I'll take scheer, Saskatchewan is even more redpilled than alberta desu

A candidate who isn't an embarrassment to the country and hasn't mishandled state secrets

He failed college twice and looks kinda creepy. Just apes the "me too" trash major topics. I suspect he'll flip over on his back and take it in the ass from anyone who puts a itty bit of pressure on him.

He barely won that race and wasn't anyone's first choice to begin with. 50.94%. Against a smug french cunt who couldn't even speak english. Nobody in this race really looked strong.

Also

>weak chin

Yetch.

There is not a better choice than Scheer. I am so glad he won. Well Pierre Lemieux would have been even better, but he wasn't a contender.

Scheer has been DESTROYING Trudeau in the House since 2015. He's tall, good looking and smarter. He's going to rape Trudeau in 2019. Trudeau shills are going to pretend that he has no shot but just wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=pVrchH7YalU

No, he can't. Watch his speech. This guy has the charisma of a wet sock.
>yfw this pushes people to NDP
>yfw NDP majority

>good looking

CMON ITS 2019

>Saskatchewan is even more redpilled than alberta desu
this

Hamilton 'Ham' Porter

I will shit myself if a poo even gets to become official opposition.

source he failed college

I didn't realize this was a cringe thread

I'm happy and sad. Happy that we finally have an actual leader. Happy that he's a white guy with a proper name. And happy that he wasn't a fucking frog.

But sad that he looks like a weakling. Sad that he'll fuck things up with some transparent appeal to muzzies during the next election, despite us all knowing and agreeing that they are the worst part of this country. Sad that he'll blow it, we'll end up with split votes, and the Trudeau Cuck Dynasty will likely fuck this place for another decade.

Bernier really was the only one who could've taken down Trudope. I hope you fucking idiots are happy, especially the ones who didn't vote for Scheer or Bernier. You literally SHIT AWAY your vote.

>pseudo-australian
what are you even doing in this thread?

Hey give the kiwi some credit, at least he knows something about our political parties. I don't follow NZ politics at all.

they should put him as a leader of NDP, fuck white people and all that jazz will work

I got out when I had the chance.
t. political refugee

kill yourself, you defeatist cunt. Defeatism is worse than treachery

consider me envious

>5 WHITE kids at 38
>has values and believes in them (abortion anti lgblt ect.)
>against m-108
>FOR free speech (willing to cut university grants to achieve it)
>PRO gun
>FOR helping CHRISTIAN refugees
>against carbon tax
>from a based part of the country
Remind me WHY again we should hate this guy??

we don't hate this guy

we just figured bernier was the better candidate to btfo nicehair

>guarantees another term for trudeau
>will never implement any policies because he will never be PM
idiot.

Yeah, the current year is already 2017. It's time the NDP starts pushing for taxpayer-funded designated shitting streets. We must be tolerant of street-shitters for they are a vital part of Canadian culture and tolerance.

have a little faith, Jesus Christ.
If Harper can get in for 4 (?) terms with the charisma of a damp rag then we shouldnt count this guy out so quickly

street shitting is canada's strength

Harper was PM for only two full terms and he had weak opponents.

do you have anything constructive to add, you fucking pessimist deserter?

do you?

>pessimist deserter
Tell us more about how fucked we are and what WE should have done different and what we need to do about OUR country and how bad OUR leader is, you're just being a pessimistic defeatist cunt, that doesn't help, besides you moved the fuck away. Go fuck some sheep, faggot

I would unironically fuck Rona Ambrose

>social issue
>not real issues

i see the cucking has already begun. my vote is for the bloc

This face is memable.

same, michelle remple too

>my vote is for the bloc

I just don't understand you frogs

JUST WHAT IS IT YOU FUCKERS WANT????

no reason to vote for a cuckservative with a constituent who think social issues are no big deal.

in that case, ill support the nationalist party.

is wasting your vote out of principle really worth another term of turdeau raping canada??

triggered

>wasting a vote

id expect that kind of rhetoric from an americlap not a canadian

the election is decided before we even have our western votes counted... really pops my cherry

someone scheer

3 terms of minority.
1 last majority term that laid the red carpet for Trudeau
You dun goofed establishment.

i dont mean any disrespect, but how do we effectively get rid of greathair? we need the numbers, western canadians couldn't vote for the bloc if they wanted to!

A non globalist party?

you sound a bit like a defeatist

you need a strong performance in central/western canada, already guaranteed

you need a strong performance in rural ontario, already guaranteed

you need some seats from the GTA, possible with a NDP that performs strong with ethnic minorities which will split votes

you need a decent to strong showing in Quebec, possible with a strong social conservative platform (remember Quebec is and always has been highly zenophobic)

you also need a moderate showing in Atlantic Canada, which I think is possible with a strong social conservative candidate as Atlantic Canada is also actually much more socially conservative and zenophobic than people think

Captain Kangaroo. And i though leech had problems

ill see

its in 2years in a half anyway

They want independence without all the hard work. You know, like a viable economy without subsidies , their own currency, passports, defence, etc. etc.

This shit should have been sorted out back with Levesque & Trudeau. Has that been done, no bilingualism, no knife to the throat of Anglo Canada. I suspect the Quebecois would actually be happier as well.

True enough.

He sure did fire up Alberta...

It's a two horse race between Charlie Angus and Niki Ashton. Only retards think otherwise.

where do you go to see the results?????

Not the chin I really want to be watching on TV for 4 to 8 years but I'll take leafyishere cosplayer over watching Trudeau bend over to fucking sandniggers every week