>some of you guys are cool dont go to the common rooms tomorrow

Can i get a quick rundown on scheer

He's pro-immigration
He's pro-Islam
Anti-gun
Anti-Free Speech
Globalist

S
Fuck this gay party. Some guy won because a bunch of people literally said, Meh I guess I'll put him number 10. There should have been 2 choices maximum.

F ;_;7

You're assuming this country deserves respect. Take your F's back lads. We've fallen too far.

F for fuck canada.
assholes

Can somebody explain?
Fellow frenchbro here wo don't want another country like mine to be fucked

S

Scheer was my 3rd pick

Would have preferred bernier but pol is overreacting. Scheer has pretty good banter

This is why ranked ballots are fucking retarded and absolutely why the Liberals would select it for voting reform.

We deserve no respect after this display

Press S to spit on grave

SSSSSSSSSS

I feel dead inside. Must be how Hillary fans felt. JUST.

F

Nigger he is more progun that maxime.

Don't spread bullshit.

cant have that ak here bud,gunna have to take you down to station.

There is literally 0 fucking chance Scheer can beat Trudeau. He's not even a real fucking conservative, pro Islam, pro Mass Immigration, globalization (bringing wages down), etc. He probably won't even mobilize 20% of hardcore right-wingers who could have put Cuckdeau out in 2019

Canada is done. Fuck this shithole, Madmax winning was Canada's only hope. Now Trudeau gets to run Canada into the ground economically and flood it with rapefugees

I'm out. Moving ASAP

it's alright...it's time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DERET THIS!

Andrew Scheer, my man! You put down that moderate Canadian semi-populism behind the barn like a sick dog. A libertarian Francophone? No, no. This is still the Tory party, plebs.

The Establishment Claps Back

I tried. you cant go unless someone asks for you and you have some special skill

Not to mention

>won't win over youth vote
>won't win over women
>will probably bring up old guard CPC issues like abortion and gay marriage and waste time on them
>non existent meme potential

yeah we're fucked

what are his policies, all his website says is thank you? Especially what are his policies on immigration

Only if you move to India first.

I want Quebec to become independent now

Me too.
or at least a conservative provincial party

Could've had ten rounds in that SKS too with mad max but that's just a dream now...

We have an central visa thing if your Anglo and (iirc) one of your grandparents was born in the UK

I'm a Bernier Bro but Scheer seemed quite keen on free speech and gun rights. Even said he'd fuck up universities who fucked with free speech. He is pretty squishy looking, but anyone would have more balls than Harper. He's gonna have to adapt some of Bernier's shtick or the party will be divided pretty badly. He's not outside the establishment, and kind of close to Harper, but I'd be willing to give him a shot. I'd vote for anyone over JUSTin, and Scheer has that youthful appeal to get to Castreau's dipshit fangirls to an extent.

4? Try six. We've got a 38 year old chinlet

S

Did Muhammad type that for you? Or did you come up with it by yourself?

lol wut

Good news is we didnt have to wait until the 2019 election to find out if we had to bail. Now I can get started early.

Easiest way to immigrate anywhere is to get a security licence. Work for a few months and ask to be transferred to the US. So many international security companies, and they are hiring everywhere en masse recently.

I tried. Sorry.

Still I didn't like Bernier even though I voted for him.

S

So if max was my second and scheer was my 3rd who did my vote count for?

Sorry leaves. Is there no hope to defeat Cuckdeau?

Is that screen grab from Jagged Aliiance 2?

Alberta Secession when?

The guy is a cuck. When he was speaker he ruled however Harper wanted him to

F
maybe

You mean the province with a muslim mayor in their biggest city?

Sorry America, we tried. No matter who wins our election next time around, we will be set on destroying our country by trying to destroy your country.

This is what you get for not bowing down to our superiority.

>leaf Sup Forumsack
>no special skills

are you a nigger? do you have any education whatsoever?

D

aw shit... wrong key

oh well, no respect today

I'm not a Quebecois but I'm going to vote for the Bloc in 2019. Want to tear things down and stir shit up.

>pro Islam, pro Mass Immigration, globalization
FNO IAW4SUKGLHVRSDZNGVDOSILYG;DJVSER9D8OGILVSEURJXGOV8ILSEK4UJT34908YTW3O4HESJLKGVSEP9ROGIVL;KEJRSGSEORIG;DLJBKSE[HREHERS RHER[HSPHGES OH GREOSIHG;SJVERG43PE0RGI;HW3J4ESRNGMOI4SE;LRKHGJBW3P4E9RSGOU;LJSVERGMBSVOERI;DLGJVMSERP9OD;LGJBRES[DP'OG;BLJSERDF;GCPBOE/SLRDJ RD DSPFJ;BSERDGI;JVSLERMGDVOISER;DFLJGBMSERDFHGBRJUYFNGHFGBSFERGTHYJMJ

Yep, that's the one

Israel

Literally a gay muslim

I was expecting to react like a Hillary supporter. I was like "FUCK!" and sort of hung my head for a second.
Then I was like "oh well"

Who's that third party candidate who wants to abolish our central bank and got caught talking dumb shit to a girl's phone

a sad day boys :(

"Let them all in"
As speaker of the house he praised justin for saving drowning niggers byu bringing them here.

I have a degree but the company has to give a reason why they cant hire an American and must resort to a cucknadian. I have been dealing with an immigration lawyer, apparently I either need to get a job offer or go as an investor with 500k-1mill ameribux. I can sell my house and do that, but there is no security on the money and you get terrible interest.

How come you dumbfuck leafs can never write anything clever or creative? It's always the same generic pol insults. You're so boring it's unbelievable.

We'll give you Washington and Oregon in exchange for Alberta and Saskatchewan

stop projecting

Did ahmed type that while raping your mom?

Feels bad to be cucked.

Why can you dumb swedes deport Mohammed? It's always just your women being raped and hit with trucks. You're so boring it's unbelievable.

Its generic and trite because its the only thing that needs to be said. Its true. Your country is 20x more cucked than Canada, and everybody knows it.

Why are we to take shit from fucking Sweden?
Literally the shittiest fucking country in Europe.

F

>Work for security company
>Get transferred to USA
>FINALLY FUCK YES
>Get sent to work security at local sporting stadium across for a mosque
>fug.

Let's be honest, Bernier wouldn't have stood a chance against Trudeau. Bernier wanted to repeal and replace our free healthcare system, that would force so many people to panic and vote Trudeau.

With Bernier, Trudeau would have had a majority
Under Scheer, Trudeau will have a minority and and not be able to push anything and everything through the house

liberaltarians BTFO
atheists BTFO
liberals BTFO
faggots BTFO

lmao, what a great day

CANADA CANADA CANADA

Scheer/Trost 2019

Scheer won. We are going to get a Trudeau Majority/Minority now unless he fucks up bad in the next 2 years.

>mfw defunding CBC isn't happening

Trudeau is literally planning to ramp up your non french immigrants to further destroy your culture. And here you are somehow happy that he'll have another 4 years to complete the task.

fuck off cunts, Canada can still be saved

all 56% Amerilards posting need a dose of reality, the only country that's genuinely doomed

Please do it, please

F - maybe

Need a quick rundown leaves. What can be done at this point?

Just ask and try to get a cozy loading dock job. Less chances of getting blown up or shot.

he always looks like someone next to him just farted or something

I rest my case. Sure got me with that one.
A leaf is talking down to me? I might as well take shitting lessons from a poo in loo.
>Worst country in europe
Not only are you a bunch of screeching retards your education sucks as well.

Do us all a favour and never post again.

I dont have it saved to this computer, but if I did I'd post the Wikihow step on Accepting your Death.

Yeah I had that feeling myself. Scheer seems to be Bernier-Lite.

He does support some of Bernier's policies:
>Free Speech
>anti-Carbon Tax
>opposes Greenpeace
>looser Gun Control

I can survive a Trudeau minority under Scheer Terror.

DESU, he was my 3rd choice for Conservative LEadership. I would have preferred Leitch or Bernier, but Leitch lacked Charisma. I will still vote Tory in 2019.

Luckily my riding swings a lot. We are mostly Conservative here.