>Sheer at 38%
>stream suddenly hides the results
>Ladies and gentlemen, the leader is Andrew Sheer

Gee that's not suspicious at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA
web.archive.org/web/20170527121926/http://www.andrewscheer.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guy, seriously what the fuck just happened? These final numbers came absolutely out of nowhere!

what is this, canadian DWTS or songvision or some shit?

>KEKDEAU GOT ANOTHER 8 YEARS, WILL KEK CANADA UNTIL AT LEAST 2027

KEKDEAU GOT ANOTHER 8 YEARS, WILL KEK CANADA UNTIL AT LEAST 2027

>Scheer puts up a "Thank you" note on his website before results are announced

Are you serious??? Did you take a screenshot? We need to get this out man! This election was stolen, it's so obvious.

the elites are in full dammage control after Trump victory and will risk anything to avoid people choice

until people realize they are threated as cows of this planet and start a revolution nothing will change until the day comes

I am George SOROS haha I own all you degenaretes there is nothing you can do to stop me

Even if I did with a timestamp, it's still too "vague" to be considered proof of cheating, but after the fake registries incident O'Leary called cons out on and the (((last minute))) change in votes, I would not be surprised at all.

It's still up by the way. It just says "Thank you" on andrewscheer.com

Is Sheer a cool guy? I only read about Bernier.

Please think for me Sup Forums

Scheer Terror is the safe candidate. He does have some of Bernier's positives but I feel Maximus would have struck true fear in Trudeau's hopes for 2019.

I will still vote Tory in 2019. My hatred towards Trudeau overcomes my love for Bernier everytime.

OH MY GOD IT'S GEORGE SOROS

who are these irrelevant people from this irrelevant country? Judging from the posts ITT, I'm guessing the guy who says maybe we shouldn't let muslims rape our buttholes for eternity lost

He is Bernier Lite. He is still better than Trudeau, but not by much.

"people choice"

This is what is gonna happen they stoled the election to push as much as muslims in Canada cause they cant into USA with Trump boyz

even after this he is reelected

youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA

this sure smells fishy, full of corruption it sickeness me

You got no idea how much we hate that SJW promoting cuck.

We have good hope, a lot of Liberals were pissed that first past the post is staying unlike he promised, seen lots vow to vote NDP next time around.

And as we just saw in B.C, with the Greens/NDP They're going to split their vote up and lose.

Unless they do that gay strategic voting shit where the parties order them to vote for each other so the right loses.

The best Trudeau will get regardless is a minority in 2019. He won't have the seats he has right now.

I can live through a Scheer Terror minority or majority. My riding swings between Liberal and Tory, so my vote will mean something. Maximus Bernier would have done a better job striking fear into Trudeau.

It is the big cities, especially Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal that are the problem. Toronto is starting to turn Blue a bit, but it might not be enough.

He has nowhere near the same enthusiasm behind him that Bernier had. Has stands no chance against Trudeau. We are now officially on our way to becoming a communist country.

My point was if the vote is split enough between NDP/Libs it helps.

I live in Vancouver, the new NDP stronghold.
What do I do?

I can't even watch this. This makes my blood absolutely boil.

>What do I do?
Move to America. This is now my number one priority in life.

Vote Tory anyways and pray to whatever deity that Scheer Terror will be Trudeau's nightmare?

This guy is so basic. How the fuck are we supposed me meme him? I don't even want to. He has no blessings from KEK. We are in the wrong fucking timeline!

I wish I never got involved in politics at all.

Going to take years off my life.

Conservs now have hamilton porter as their leader

JUST a friendly reminder that Syrian refugee families get the equivalent of $408,333/year in gibs thanks to Cuckdeau. They also get free Dental (Canadians do not get this) and Platinum health care with everything covered, no fees and immediate access to a family doctor (Canadians have to wait 5 years or so to find a family doctor). They also get free prescriptions, but I'll exclude it from the Refugee Gibs Matematics model.

Model Input: Mohammed, 2 Aishas, 10 Mohammeds (13 members)

>Refugee Gibs Matematics

Gib Housing: $5000/month (for house in Toronto to house 13 family members)
Gib Government Refugee Money: $2000/month
Gib Canada Child Benefit: $500/month/kebab
Gib Free Dental Platinum Plan: $2000/kebab/year
Gib Free Platinum Health Care: $2000/kebab/year

Illiterate Syrian Refugee family consisting of Mohammed, 2 Aishas, 10 Mohammeds = $12,000/month
*12=$144,000 + $52,000 = $196,000 tax-free

Assuming 52% tax rate = $408,333 pre-tax

>Syrian Refugees literally get $408,333 pre-tax from Cuckdeau while a White Canadian down on their luck gets $8K (taxable lmfao) and a disabled person gets $12-15K/year. Poverty Level is ~$30K and the average Canadian earns $29K CAD (22K after taxes or $16K USD).

>Yes Canada does sponsor multiple wives, see pic

>Muslims claiming cash for numerous wives

>"Canada is a very liberal-minded country," Ali said. "Canada is way ahead of Britain in this respect."

>a disabled person gets $12-15K/year
I was on disability for 6 months last year, $485/month not even $3k

Honestly didn't even know leafland was having elections today. What is so bad?

Con. leader election. Mad Max was the go to guy, held the lead for 12 rounds and somehow this noname magically wins. Glad I'm not a registered voter

This.

This doughy fucker does absolutely nothing for me. I wouldn't trust him to run a Wendy's, nevermind the country.

I thought we had it bad holy shit. Paying these fucks to live like kings off the backs of hardworking leafs. Realistically do you think anyone will fight against this shit or is the poz too widespread?

0 chance. Trudeau just got unlimited power for the next 8 years. He was worried about Mad Max, but Scheer is no threat to his re-elections in 2019 and 2023.

That's because people in the building knew the results before it was officially announced.

You could tell by the expressions on their faces. And all the Scheer signs being held up.

Same here.

That's bullshit.

It was always Bernier and Scheer at #1 and 2. Go look at the polls faggot.

O'Toole voters flocked to Scheer because of supply management. If you actually looked into the election instead of pushing this forced Mad Max meme you would have known it was a very close race between the two.

Can someone link me to Scheers projected policies? Since his website literally says "thank you" and nothing else.
Also when is Max able to run for Con. leader next?

web.archive.org/web/20170527121926/http://www.andrewscheer.com/

Fucking low energy today at the Conservative convention.