Can the Germans ever be forgiven?

>Start WW1
>Start WW2
>Systematically exterminate millions of minorities
>Occupy nations and murder, torture, imprison and colonise their people
>Organise genocide against Jews, Roma, Gays, Poles, Serbs and half a dozen other races
>Burn people alive or gas them
>Commit atrocities against Allied soldiers
>Rape and pillage
>Descended from uncivilised barbarian raiders
>Couldn't even unify until late 1800s
>Raze the city of Warsaw and destroy Polish heritage
>Plan to exterminate 75% of Britain and France's civilian population
>Plan to give America to the natives and Australia and the Pacific to Japan

Germans must be removed.

>Inb4 holocaust denial; go to visit Poland faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
youtube.com/watch?v=lZps7XSHwcY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarnów_rail_station_bomb_attack
stormfront.org/forum/t978373/?s=0ef6117070b71a35fdbf3c353122eaa0
forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=179570
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>Start WW1
>>Start WW2
Wut

Interesting, another kike shill thread.

KYS Schlomo

>Believing literally every Jew is part of a global conspiracy to take over the world
>Believing you are the master race despite losing the war twice and the Jews ruling the world

Nazis are literally the equivalent to Dindus who believe in the global albino white agenda and deny all white achievements.

>WW2 started when Germany invaded Poland, I mean the Japanese didn't join the war until 1941 even though there was the Sino Japanese war, however this war was localised rather than global.

Also there is evidence which shows Germans opportunistically using the Balkan war to assert dominance over France and Europe

The Germans are....interesting people to say the least
The love to limbo from one extreme to the next
And have a bad habit of bridging war
But is the average German Joe to blame?

>UK
>Had the biggest malevolent oppressive empire ever
>somehow not the bad guy

Being british is a mental disease. But its a good thing that your kids will be breeding with filthy Pakis and niggers. That makes it easier for us.

No, England and France declaring war on Germany started WWII. Poland shouldn't have started shit either.

>Poland shouldn't have started shit either.
good thing we didn't you fucking retard

Germany declared war on Poland knowing full well that Britain guaranteed Polish independence. Stop with the nazi history revisionism, it makes you look stupid.

>invade a sovereign country
>other countries who have a defensive pact with the invaded country declare war
>claim others started the war

Fucking stupid

OP is Slav scum living in Celto-Germanic country

Poland attacked Gleiwitz.

I totally agree OP germs are the worst
>always trying to kill other whites
>always trying to destroy Europe
>siding with muslims
they failed to destroy Europe in WWII now the are trying to use muslims to kill us they are the jews

You know Gleiwitz was a false flag by the nazis?

If Poland was acting agressively to Germany, then why didn't Poland mobilize it's armed forces?

>False-flag
Oooh how convenient.

>be german
>organize under emperor barbarossa
>go on crusade
>drown
>upset rest of europe knows how to crusade, hold grudge
>start ww1, killing whites
>get cucked by Canada at Vimy Ridge
>lose war, hold grudge
>start ww2, killing whites
>get cucked by commies with no ammo
>lose, hold grudge
>flood europe with shitskins, killing whites
>next?

The eternal (((german))) needs to an hero.
Why even continue to exist?

>HURR DURR how do you know those mass graves were made by the nazis? You have to prove it!
>Hey, look at this photos of some bodies were 10 gorillion germans were killed by the ebul Poles!

Now you have to prove that those supposed massacres took place BEFORE the nazi invasion.

You fucking retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)

>Now you have to prove that those supposed massacres took place BEFORE the nazi invasion.
The thing is... they didn't.

Ww1 was started by an gypsy shooting an white man

And he killed her with a smile on his face.

Says the (((Jewman))) your people are literally the reason for the downfall of white evropa

(((jewpedia)))

Ww1 started with a (((German))) parading in alpha slavic land thinking he runs shit

Kys jewslave

I know, i just wanted to see what stormtards will say.
kek, here is a (you)

>Canada

>Vimy Ridge

The fact it happened after the invasion doesn't justify that. Poland wanted that war. They were egging Germany on.

I swear the Holocaust was a false flag just so the Germans could get the EU made to destroy Europe passively by the creation of antisemitism and the infiltration of our governments

Roll up the drums of war, Germany needs a full scale extinction this time around.

Then why didn't Poland mobilize it's armed forces?

>The fact it happened after the invasion doesn't justify that
You are the one trying to make the point that Germany invaded Poland to "rescue it's german minority from extermination" by misrepresenting evidence.

That is very sneaky of you. Very jewish of you

time for the Anglo to take back control of the world

>Final red pill
>Germany is the jew
>Germany has always been the jew

What do I have to forgive them for? Only thing I blame them for is Merkel.

Otherwise, they are historically based.

Ww1 started because all greater European leader were alpha tier niggers and wouldn't take a loss or no from other leaders. Losing the face was the biggest problem. Germany says no to British traders deal and the British gets angry and wants to lecture Germany.

>The fact it happened after the invasion doesn't justify that.
Actually it does, considering what the Germans were doing.
>Poland wanted that war.
You really went full retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=lZps7XSHwcY

fucking calling it leaf I swear this has to be the truth

I almost wish the holocaust was real for all the crap it's given but it's not. You faggots are almost making me want "another" one to occur.

those pictures can be literally anything
also, german minority in the interwar period was a hostile spy-infested tumor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarnów_rail_station_bomb_attack

The Germans were always the Jew. Ww1 started because they wanted to eliminate Serbia and open the shitskin floodgates back in 1914.
How right you are.

>started WW1
are you serious?

I'll never forgive Germany for allowing all of those sand Niggers into yurop that's for sure.

>Germans went to war with Serbia and Poland
>2/3 of the best kebab removers
what does this mean?

Germans don't believe in morality and have no conscience. You would have to re-baptize those creatures to make them work like normal people

Think we are on to something here user. Next world war, no room for the eternal german, change it to the european desert. They can go back to wandering it for 40 years.

Oh yes that long English-Polish alliance that went back centuries. How could we have forgotten.

WW1 started with Germany turned a local conflict (Austro-Hungary vs Serbia) into a world war by declaring war on the largest countries on earth (incl. colonies): Russia, France, and by stupidly marching through Belgium, also Britain.

Did Russia attack its ally Austria-Hungary first? Nope.
Did France attack its ally Austria-Hungary first? Nope.

Germany = Worst. Ally. Ever.

t. Austrian who just wanted some backup

You make a deal with ze Jewman, you get Jewed.

nice try jew.

Have you even read the whole thread you stupid burger?

Find out who benefited from WW1 and WW2 and you find your culprits. Come to think of it... only one certain group won in WW2. It was the jews. They got their own country. Israel.

Nice one hun. We know now that you are the jew.

Then why didn't they also declare war on the USSR?

>France and UK still weak with almost no standing army.
>Stand strong against the hunnic invasion of Poland and declare against Germany.
>Vile pig Stalin invades Poland after all is lost for a defense

Of course getting in a war with the USSR that early could only be a good idea.

I hate being lumped under the same flag as these idiots

Germany can never be forgiven for sending Lenin to Russia

Starting the rise of communism in the western world.

No one gives a shit about Vimy Ridge.

You were Brit cannon fodder in WW1, that is when your French weren't cucking you back home, and you were Montys 'strategic reserve' of the SHAEFS strategic reserve in WW2

>Germans must be removed.
And they are, and they're doing it to themselves with their immigration policies.

To add you might be interested in reading the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact if you believe Germany was so great.

also Marx

For some reason it's not the pictures of those who have died that gets me. It's the pictures like these where someone loses everything she has and has to watch helplessly as her bloodied mother slips away.What is she? Like 9yo?

So what's the answer dick? If Britain and France guaranteed Poland territorial claims, why didn't they also declare war on the USSR?

its righf fucking here you stupid cunt
here
stupid fucking burger

>1812

Is there a country who went up against Canada and acually won a battle?
True North Strong and Free

That's not an answer.

He literally says they had no way to enforce it against Germany, so why should that be an excuse not to fight USSR?

Use your fucking brain for once

they didn't start WW1 retard

Germany already at war with a good portion of Europe why instigate a pure assault from Russia instead of a sneak attack?

>proud of your participation in a war 205 years ago where you were again the cannon fodder of your colonial overlords.

Know who else was Britt cannon fodder?

Pajeets

That's what level you are in the Commonwealth

>If Britain and France guaranteed Poland territorial claims, why didn't they also declare war on the USSR?

Then the we would have lost a powerful ally and the Axis would have won, it's not difficult user

That is a FAKE QUOTE you fucktard.

Yeah, and that's her sis...

Make an Anglo fight in he will always find a way to win

Is English not your native language or do you literally have no clue wtf you're talking about?

No

Draw the conclusion I'm painfully pointing out.

You used the invasion of Poland as a casus belli for war against Germany because you literally wanted to suppress them.

It wasn't an altruistic motive and it wasn't because of what Hitler did.

That's been my entire point and I'm happy to see a Brit acknowledge it.

@127396091
I feel stupid for falling for this easy bait

>Germans
>one jewish controlled autistic drug addict from Austria

I'm embarrassed that you're posting with an American flag. The fact that Germany started the war when they invaded Poland is well taught in the US.

AH HAH! SO THE JEW FINALLY SHOWS HIMSELF.

SILLY JEW

Can the English ever be forgiven?

>Start WW1
>Start WW2
>Systematically exterminate millions of minorities
>Occupy nations and murder, torture, imprison and colonise their people
>Organise genocide against Boers, Irish and half a dozen other races
>Commit atrocities against Axis soldiers
>Rape and pillage
>Descended from uncivilised barbarian raiders
>Carpetbomb innocent civilians
>Plan to give Silesia to the Poles and Australia and Eastern Europe to the Soviet Union
>actually do that too

Anglos need to be removed

>Inb4 famine denial; go to visit Ireland faggot
>I rewrote this whole thing to fit the english and he doesn't even deny being a jew.
What a waste.

i''ve only just hopped into the thread an only saw your last point, yes Poland was Britains Casus Belli as it was Germanys aswell as Czechoslovakia etc.

Both Britain and Germany had legitimate reasons for war in their eyes, but yeah for Britain to declare war on Russian for invading Poland would have been a clusterfuck, as well as securing (probably) Germanys victory.

America "may" have continued with lend-lease to Russia, but with Russia/Britain nolonger allies, there would have been no Comonwealth merchant navy delivering the bulk of it, it'd be very complicated, would have been good for Germany though.

tl;dr Poland was a pawn

the be honest user history isn't taught very well in schools

Because Churchill was the eternal anglo who hates the aryan.

>snow nigger
How do you know?

Shouldn't you be off getting culturally enriched and letting a muslim family into your home for free?

Because it has been debunked by both stormfront and axishistory:
stormfront.org/forum/t978373/?s=0ef6117070b71a35fdbf3c353122eaa0
forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=179570

The guarantee was against German invasion