Truly /ourgirl/: Wife With A Purpose

Why do I never see her on here?

Her résumé:
>Dropdead gorgeous
>Overtly advocates for white interests & white nationalism
>Names the Jew
>Mom of 6 white children (i.e., she practices what she preaches, unlike Lauren Southern)
>Shuns any alt-light-ish opinions (i.e, she’s not soft on gays, trannies, “immigration so long as its legal,” etc.)
>Openly and aggressively defends David Duke, Richard Spencer, and many others
>Retweets Mike Enoch, Ricky Vaughn, Richard Spencer, David Duke, Sup Forums News, etc.

Why do I almost never see her on here, but I see plenty of threads about people like Lauren Southern.

As far as I can tell, Wife With A Purpose is better on every single issue than, for example, Lauren Southern. Yet, she has less than 10% of the followers than Lauren does. Wife With A Purpose is the kind of person we should be giving a platform to. At the very least, we don’t need to move away from Lauren, but we should be throwing our support behind Wife With A Purpose.

Her twitter is: @apurposefulwife

Her blog (w/ video interviews, etc.): nordicsunrise.wordpress.com/about/

Alt light usually has ten times as much followers as alt-right

>Dropdead gorgeous
Post nudes instead of a profile pic and let's see if you still think the same

degenerate cunt

That's a valid point. Her number of Twitter followers is not a good measure of things.

Still, Sup Forums is much more alt-right than alt-light (if at all), yet it seems like people here don't even know about her.

>Alt light usually has ten times as much followers as alt-right
the truth is the truth whether 1 man believes it or a million

>4u
>get 2decide

Dropped.

You know, I'm gonna have to agree with you OP. This is kind of a slide thread in light of Seth Rich but she's definitely /ourgirl/

Truthfully, I just really don't care for women in politics. She claims to be a former SJW, etc.

I'm not saying it's blatant opportunism (like Laci Greens recent heel-turn), but there's something I loathe about the "redeemed tradwife"-types.

Plus, her anti-gay rhetoric is something I can't take her seriously on at all. She wasn't a virgin at marriage, and nonvirgin women are 10x worse for society than fags.

She's great

You guys might also like the Helicopter Mom podcast

Matt 20:16

>a parasite

we should be celebrating parasites now

> I just really don't care for women in politics
Neither do I, but alas women are involved in politics, women have the right to vote, etc. So long as that is the case, it is better to prop up the kind of women we want. Besides, it goes beyond politics. She can be shown to young woman as an example of an alternative route they can go along, rather than following (((mainstream culture))).

>She wasn't a virgin at marriage, and nonvirgin women are 10x worse for society than fags.
Sure, but then again, most women are not virgins at marriage nowadays. I agree that women who are virgins at marriage are better, but it's unrealistic to completely cut off the vast majority of women based on that criteria.

>blatant opportunism (like Laci Greens recent heel-turn)
I don't know A Wife With A Purpose from her alleged SJW days. In any case, she is in no way like Laci Green. The second that WWaP got off message (which is unlikely), I'd say throw her to the side.

You've never used twatter. 140 char limit

Just another attention whore. Probably rode the cock carousel with a a couple of negros thrown in there before leaching off her beta cucked husband.

Hurr durr she's an attractive white woman with 6 white children who names the Jew, defends white nationalists, and overtly advocates for white interests to tens of thousands of people, but she used abbreviations to abide with Twitter's character limit...

>it is better to prop up the kind of women we want.

I agree with this. Positive reinforcement is good.

> but it's unrealistic to completely cut off the vast majority of women based on that criteria.

I don't agree with this. Roasties are pigshit trash and should not be rewarded for being whores.

>So long as that is the case
With that mentality it'll always be the case.

>I don't agree with this. Roasties are pigshit trash and should not be rewarded for being whores.
Okay, I agree with that statement. But it is inapplicable to the woman in question. A married Mormon woman is not a whore, and there is no evidence she was a whore at some point in the past, beyond some guy anonymously saying on this thread that she wasn't a virgin when she got married.

>Christian wife with 6 kids

Must be a Mormon

Her timeline is filled with her admissions of being a former SJW. She's also a Mormon convert.

Come on, at this point, you're being so thick, even /fit/ would pass.

>but it's unrealistic to completely cut off the vast majority of women based on that criteria.

Why enable bad behavior by pretending that changing window dressing absolves them of all consequences?

pretty much this. former sjw (she fucked around alot in her 20s) now tradwife (decided it would be good to leech on someone's money and not work the rest of her life). why should anyone support her, cause her vagina? just support the actual thinking people shes retweeting

She is great but she doesn't produce content that I know of besides tweets. Probably not as much time compared to the whore Lauren. We should start a gofundme to get Lauren pregnant. She is missing her prime fertile years.

>former SJW
>4u
>get 2decide

Into the trash it goes

>raising white children is parasitic
Chaim pls.

raising ANY children with a whore is somehow not parasitic?

>4u
>get 2decide
Twitter has character limits.

See

preemptive F for when (((They))) lay a hand on her.
god bless her soul.

Why don't you have 3 Mormon wives and 12 children yet Sup Forums

>degenerate cunt

>Germany

She's an authoritarian down through her bones, and can't be anything else. So she followed the trend from left-authoritarianism to right-authoritarianism. So what? All she will ever want is to self-righteously decide what you're allowed to do with your life. Wifewithapurpose is a power-tripping faggot. I feel bad for her kids.

If she was "le based nigger" she would be loved and a blacked thread would get started. You niggers disgust me sometimes.

This is bait.