Overcoming my Black Self hatred?

I'm a black man, and I hate being black. Everyday I train my mind and body through meditation and intense calisthenics to overcome my genetic limitations

But, I'm in conflict because I also i believe in the possiblity that jesus christ is the only lord savior there even though our race is clearly cursed or inferior.

I can't find peace because of this conflict. All my life I've been bullied for my personal shortcomings and my racial shortcomings. I trained so hard to overcome them and go beyond what i've been told I couldn't. Being called a nigger, hating my own people because are truly pitiful, etc. I just want to rise above it all.

But, I believe that if god exist then he surely punish me for focusing on wordly pursuits.

Jesus also discourages meditation, yet i do it anyway because it's the most effective method i know to improve myself.

I'm so mentally fucked up and confused at this point. Because I'm tired of being inferior but jesus never speaks to me, maybe because I'm not of the adamic line if that exist. I fear hell and i hate myself, and i keep getting pushed to commit to either side without complete proof of either and it's slowly driving mad.

I'm in my 20's, i should be getting laid or something but I'm in so conflict i can't focus on things that matter or the things in front of me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eu0RtEG6V4A
youtube.com/watch?v=YHs5J9zP0Vk
amazon.co.uk/Yoga-Kriya-Systematic-Ancient-Techniques/dp/8185787085
youtube.com/watch?v=GwgDLK7XQVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-_w9JBpjMsw
youtube.com/watch?v=AeG0W1O2BEY
youtube.com/watch?v=lXEupeEMwyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take the atheist pill son. Jesus is not divine.

Anyway, humans won't exist in a century, so don't sweat it.

>Jesus also discourages meditation

wtf? where does it say that?

>he doesn't know that people only talk to maintain ego
>he thinks they try to communicate ideas with him
>he takes their criticisms seriously
>"jesus"

you sound white enough to me.

have you thought about becoming trans-white?

Damn, you sound white as hell to me OP, you already there son!

You can't change your genes, but you can change your attitude.

Have compassion, be patient, forgive yourself, do not pressure to hard. Accept yourself for what you are and where you are. Do not desire to be anywhere else. If you are, you do not see skin colour. You can feel love and happiness. And remember that buddha nature is in every one. youtube.com/watch?v=eu0RtEG6V4A

Go to Africa

You have to respect yourself.

Do you have a qt sister?

Just kill all the other blacks for us. That is your purpose.

>he didnt even change the OP
I think most of the replies on your original thread were acceptable. Most here are good too.
I still dont know why you thought you could ask nu-Sup Forums for advice on whiteness.

Just kill yourself and hope that youre reincarnated as a white person

Sounds like larping.

Consider finding a jewess to fuck, that way you can dilute jew genetics making wiping them out easier and you gain respect from me.

listen to reggae
youtube.com/watch?v=YHs5J9zP0Vk

Agreed. You seem pretty white to me desu.

Become a based chickun eatin black man and impregnate a white MAGA woman.

The only inferior black people are the ones incapable of understanding that not all humans are equal.
>Keep working on that self improvement and stay level. You're already 100 steps above the average.

Being black isn't what's wrong with you, being on Sup Forums is

Run for Congress as a republican

nigger

Move to an area with other blacks. Whites got to where we are now by acting as a team. Go and help your own people instead of scavenging off us.

>jesus discourages meditation

if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light

anyhow m8 fwiw this is the best self improvement book i've found. written by a shitskin too

amazon.co.uk/Yoga-Kriya-Systematic-Ancient-Techniques/dp/8185787085

Start a movement to identify as white. Fight for your right to do it and be honest about why you don't identify as black.

>I'm a black man, and I hate being black
literally the same shit as wester-european "white guilt" stop being a cuck

my dude u are not inferior, right now u are superior to all fat people like the burgers, u workout, just watch usain volt

you should be proud of whatever heritage you have, user

Fuck. Also this. Black the jew.

>amazon.co.uk/Yoga-Kriya-Systematic-Ancient-Techniques/dp/8185787085
What proof do you have that this isnt a demonic deception?

I'd really like to do this but i feel mixing with a jew would corrupt even my lineage.

I have a solution for you from a fellow african american. See here

youtube.com/watch?v=GwgDLK7XQVQ

Have fun.

these, don't be such a faggot

haha

youtube.com/watch?v=-_w9JBpjMsw

youtube.com/watch?v=AeG0W1O2BEY

If you niggers underwent a program of systemic genocide against the inferior chimps in your race, the top 5% of blacks that are somewhat intelligent could become an ubermensh in Africa. You could try and use eugenics to achieve a functional civilization, it's your only hope. Your sheer numbers are so high that once the lowest IQ gorillas are purged you should have enough men left to start over. Perhaps after enough generations of selective breeding you could achieve a modernized nation in Africa at some point.

You should take pride in your behavior and nothing else. You should take shame in your behavior and nothing else. Pride in something you didn't choose is false pride, shame in something you didn't choose is false shame.

Fuck that shit man, if i could press a switch that'd turn me into a pure aryan specimen i'd fucking destroy that switch and anyone who pressed it.

I want to be great in my own right, not because of my genes like all you niggas.

Do you have a job? My advice to you would be to work some years, save money and buy some land in and move to Africa. You could probably work 3-4 months in the US a year and live the rest of the year as a KANG in Africa.

This isn't some racist motivated advice, I sincerly belive that for you as a black man, living in the homeland of your people would be great for your spirit. And especially with American money.

Stop posting this faggot shit, you already posted it on /x/. Be content with who you are faggot, there's no reason to hate being black. You're self worth is measured in character not skin color.

>What proof do you have that this isnt a demonic deception?

Chill out m8.

What the fuck nigga you just said you hate being black...

Real black user.
You know the drill.

>2 posts by ID
>I'm a black man
Bullshit
>I hate being black
That's your root problem.

> Everyday I train my mind and body through meditation and intense calisthenics to overcome my genetic limitations

But, I'm in conflict because I also i believe in the possiblity that jesus christ is the only lord savior there even though our race is clearly cursed or inferior.

I can't find peace because of this conflict. All my life I've been bullied for my personal shortcomings and my racial shortcomings. I trained so hard to overcome them and go beyond what i've been told I couldn't. Being called a nigger, hating my own people because are truly pitiful, etc. I just want to rise above it all.

You're a human being. So is everyone else.
All that is is due to the creator God.
We are all God's children.
You have extra melanin. Congrats, your skin adapted to sunlight.

> So on and so forth ...I'm so mentally fucked up and confused at this point. Because I'm tired of being inferior
Yeah nigga, it sounds like you are.
You're searching for yourself in the outside world instead of inside... Calm down, stop forcing it. Stop meditating and shit and live life. Reflect on your experiences via active introspection not isolated meditation.

> Because I'm tired of being inferior but jesus never speaks to me, maybe because I'm not of the adamic line if that exist. I fear hell and i hate myself, and i keep getting pushed to commit to either side without complete proof of either and it's slowly driving mad.
desu wtf... History of Religion 101. Abrahamic religions are one of many. Jesus is a metaphor for creation (living word in motion). No human being is a special blood line of god. That's bullshit from false jews.

> I'm in my 20's, i should be getting laid or something but I'm in so conflict i can't focus on things that matter or the things in front of me.

Focus on your work, career, and success..
Calm your ass down and start living.

you shouldn't feel bad for what you are
just be a decent human being and not a nigger

Confound it lad! Why would i forsake myself to that unstable shithole? Whites can't even protect themselves there, how the fuck could i?

I feel like this thread is purposely put here for me, but I am also experiencing struggles, of a nature where I believe I will be killed because I preach the correct viewpoints. Is anyone else obsessing on that thought? Please help.

The ethnostate user, ethnostate.
youtube.com/watch?v=lXEupeEMwyw

Oh also.. You're only a nigger if you're an ignorant piece of shit. This forum has a lot of white niggers, swede niggers, euro niggers and so on and so forth.

Don't label yourself a nigger unless you're a dumb p.o.s...

Letting these kikes and white boys fuck w/ your head.. come on nigga

That was way to self aware to be a nigger. Nice LARP though.

There are several stable countries in Africa, and every unstable country have stable districts for people with some money.

Why don't you go over there and see for yourself? I encourage you to do it just like I encourage every European American to take a trip to Europe.

>What proof do you have that this isnt a demonic deception?

hindu scripture has deep pagan wisdom and useful techniques.

semitic scripture is rambling incoherence about guilt, sin and the wrath of god.

at least one of them has to be wrong.

>All my life I've been bullied for my personal shortcomings and my racial shortcomings.

Fix them. It's not easy for anyone. (PS you're full of shit saying people put you down for being black.)

>Because I'm tired of being inferior
Blacks aren't inferior because of their shortcomings. They are inferior because they are culturally ingrained to never try and rise above their limitations and defects. Instead, they embrace them and become a social pestilence in any society.

Case-in-point: Blacks are dumb
In response to this, black culture glorifies ignorance and stupidity. Where is the drive for education and self-improvement? Oh wait, that's acting "white" and for every black man that tries to do the right thing, 10 niggers try to drag him back down.

Another example: Blacks are either deadbeats, violent abusers or rapists in any relationship
Again, black culture glorifies this as their alpha male archetype. Thug nigga hittin and quittin bitches 24/7. Which has the unfortunate side effect of spawning generation after generation of sociopathic children with absolutely no knowledge or respect for traditional family structures.

This is the root cause of your problem. The solution is simple: rise above it and act like a civilized white person. Religion is not the sole answer (niggers even ruin that too with blasphemous shit like actually praying for a successful robbery before trying to hold up a gas station). Make the time and effort to learn proper English. Dress appropriately for each occasion. Business casual should be a mainstay of your wardrobe. And most importantly, discard anything remotely related to black culture from your life. Dread locks, gold chains, hip hop rap albums, all that garbage gotta go. Learn about traditional western values and embrace them. Being polite and respectful as part of your daily social interactions goes a long way in gaining opportunities and favors from others.

>I'm a black man, and I hate being black. Everyday I train my mind and body through meditation and intense calisthenics to overcome my genetic limitations
you need to stop dwelling on the past and EVOLVE (*not a "chimp" slight -- speaking of MENTAL MATURATION)

history is a literal shit smear of violence and subjugation (see: D̶a̶r̶w̶i̶n̶'s̶ HERBERT SPENCER'S "survival of the fittest"), and what blacks have been through is simply a product of their geographical derivation -- i.e., harsher climates are less conducive to stable societal constructs, therefore progression becomes stymied / hamstrung (relative to those existing in more hospitable biomes)

most importantly, stop idolising your worst examples, and start placing your actual betters up onto the pedestal where they rightfully belong

for if all you have to predicate yourselves upon are "niggers" made rich, then you'll forever be mired in the vicious cycle of self-loathing

The gutter trash of your race do not define you.

God loves you , he even made the blacks.
Keep bettering yourself and dont add to the degeneracy and i think youll be smiling in the mirror one day.

>Business casual

solution found
/thread

>Anyway, humans won't exist in a century, so don't sweat it.

Good meme. But it's sad to think there might actually be a couple Sup Forums browsing self hating blacks who don't get it's about ideas, not race

But you're wrong

Don't worry. Hating Black people is natural, especially for black people.

White is the only race approved by God and that's a fact. White is the only true human race. The rest are just evolved apes.

I feel the same, but due to being a femanon... just keep up the good fight, god bless.

There's always going to be people that shit on you.
Race is more statistically correct than anything. Just try to understand the importance of genetics and don't get violent.
You seem okay to me.

>redpilled spanish girl
Call me

jesus christ user, I'm pretty racist but you shouldn't hate yourself

>But, I'm in conflict because I also i believe in the possiblity that jesus christ is the only lord savior there even though our race is clearly cursed or inferior.

I am a Christian too. God has a plan for each of our peoples and we must remember that even though God may judge peoples as a whole, he will ALWAYS judge individuals on a case by case basis in terms of spirituality. Just look at what's happening and tell me the "end times" aren't well on their way.

> The end of the white race
> The end of morals
> Globalism
> WW3 looming
> Disease, famine, mass animal die-offs, crazy weather worldwide, etc.
> People becoming "anti-Christ" like
> etc.

The end is nigh and we must stay vigilant in our spirituality if we are to be judged righteous by God when the time comes. I firmly believe that things will get MUCH worse before he shows, up; but then again, he said all of these things MUST come to pass before his arrival.

Just stay strong, live purely, and spread the word.

Realize you have no control over the other Negroes. They are feral and jewified and saving them from themselves is not your problem nor your mission. Take a note from Noah, build your ark and start your own lineage. Your blackness is not your enemy. (((They))) are.

Get sorted my nigger

You're the guy who I posted this for, one who can give me some answers. Tell me though, Why did god my race inferior?

Why is my existence a joke?

pic related

Jesus, buddy just in case this is not a LARP

Just work hard, obey the law, be honest in your dealings, stay off drugs, don't identify with cancer like Lil' Wayne and good people will like you in the end.
>moreso if you marry a black woman
>white girls who are in to black guys are cancer
>or maybe get an Asian QT idgaf
>go to church if you aren't already

I don't think anyone is calling you a nigger except for the Internet and maybe other black people.

Work hard and build something in this world. Then you won't feel inferior to anyone.

tl;dr, pic related
>btw Tyrone actually did get his shit together

You stormtards warped the mind of that Uncle Tom. That's why he's like that.

Don't hate yourself man. Just love what you are, but recognize any shortcomings you may have and try to improve on them. I'm racist but this post made me sad.

Bro youre a fucking bitch, if you havent done anything bad then youre fine stop the pity party.

Get to the back of the bus, nigger

You're fine. Just be an upstanding member of society and leave it better off than when you came in.

You can't be white but you can still be a good person, and it seems you want to do that. Stop having an existential crisis already.

Yes this, do this.

I don't believe God made any race inferior. I do believe there are generational curses though (since "curses and blessings" are mentioned throughout the bible). Every race has had their hard times, not just yours. You have to realize, your race has been manipulated by the Democratic party and (((Jews))) for quite a while because your people didn't advance as fast as ours (which I believe happened because whites embraced Christianity entirely and much earlier on than most).

Speaking of peoples and their destiny, just look at what's happening to white people. We are currently being punished by God because of our lack of faith. If you look in the chapter of Revelation, God mentions "The Time Of Jacobs Trouble", which talks about a group of people that God blessed, then they turn their back on him, then he basically completely wrecks them until they are almost all wiped out (the last few thousand turn back to God). I believe that's probably what's happening to us (White people).

Anyways, I honestly believe that God puts people exactly where he knows they can handle. I believe God put you in the spot you are in right now because he knew that YOU could handle yourself in this world currently going mad. Maybe you're here to help others like yourself down the road, who knows. You can see what's going on in the world just as much as I can and you know things are only going to get much worse from here on out. Stay strong brother and trust in the lord. Have faith, even when things get bad. He said these things must come to pass. The price to pay for worldly pleasures is your eternal soul, be sure to protect it at all costs.

First off, you are not inferior. You are not a nigger. You sound like a decent person. My best advice to you is to live a moral and ethically upstanding life. Live honestly, strive for honesty, and make your life a question for truth which extends beyond racial and ethnic parameters. You will find the way.

No god made you. If he did, and you truly are inferior, then he's not a god worth worshiping.

That being said, just trying to live a good, honest and noble life puts you above 90% of people of all skin colors. Racism only exists because there aren't more people like you with your skin color.

There's no such thing as being "black" you dumb nigger. Don't imitate the white nationalists who think that "white" exists. You're an African American or whatever you want to call it and you have your own people and your own traditions, which is more important than perceived superiority or inferiority.

Bro youre a fucking bitch, if you havent done anything bad then youre fine stop the pity party.

tldr black bro my only question is what does meditation do for you? i am an anxious anxiety ridden undisciplined unfocused individual and ive been hearing this meditation meme quite a bit lately

go find out nigga

Could you put the date on your hand so I can use it to race bait antifa

Also if you meditate you should look into Christian forms of meditation instead of that Oriental new-age garbage, that stuff is bad for you

i've tried. i cant go longer than microseconds of mental silence.
i am 120% wide open throttle from wake to sleep

You're a weak minded faggot and nothing is gonna help you, neck yourself if you hate yourself so much. Fucking pansy dickskin

You gotta be skrong before you come on Sup Forums.
Poor plebbit got his brain BTFO by this place.

Never forget that race is a definition in the aggregate. You are an individual. Just because your race on average is inferior doesn't mean you yourself are.

20% of African Americans have a higher IQ than the average white person.

Look at yourself and your achievements. If you yourself are capable of great things than you have nothing to be worried about.

Forget the fucking labels. It's the modern political doctrine trying to place you in a certain group based on skin color, gender, who you like to fuck, etc. It's all bullshit. Shed the chains of identity politics, go outside and enjoy yourself. Let's face it, we'll all be dead eventually. Are you going to waste your life on inconsequential bullshit the media and culture demands of you?

yeah OP make yourself useful and give us two weeks of timestamped hand pics

So much this.

are you the somali who used to larp on here?

>why are black people inferior

I recommend the book "Guns Germs & Steel" by Jared Diamond. It essentially just examines why some civilizations (whites) consistently kicked other people's asses. Its interdisciplinary and well-researched. The short answer to the question is "ecological reasons", but if you truly want to understand, I think that book might be of interest to you.

He's real and has posted pictures of his goats with timestamped hand.

>If you yourself are capable of great things
m8 he's on Sup Forums

that's what i meant by larp

It's not live action roleplaying when he's legit. Don't you know what larp means? He's not some white dude in blackface dressed in African tribal clothes or some shit.

Be a fucking man. Work hard, ignore the shills, love your wife and your kids. The only real freedoms we have in life are our day to day decisions. Make good ones, learn from the bad ones and enjoy the fruits of your labor. After all, it's you that worked for it.

Cheers