SOURCES: HANNITY TO BE FIRED NEXT WEEK

RIP Fox, When journalists are no longer allowed to ask questions we have a serious issue on our hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/were-seth-richs-parents-stop-politicizing-our-sons-murder/2017/05/23/164cf4dc-3fee-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?utm_term=.12fb218f6af1
mediamatters.org/research/2017/05/23/these-are-sean-hannitys-advertisers/216607
bipartisanreport.com/2017/05/27/mitch-mcconnell-implicated-in-widespread-putinukraine-money-funnel-fbi-notified/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F

F

F

And nothing of value was lost.

F
U
C
K

H
I
M

inb4 Hannity joins infowars

FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

SETH RICH STORY WILL NOT BE STOPPED!

Hannity will be free to chase it to the bottom without fox holding him back

Besides the fact that he was one of the only talking heads willing to take on the idea that Seth Rich was indeed killed for his dealings with Wikileaks.

Fuck that asshole. Nothing of value will be lost.

LOL body slammed

Good. Hannity is a fucking retard. It's his fault for harassing a family that clearly told him to fuck off.

Also, Russia murdered Seth Rich, not the DNC, lol.

good, that racist fuck needed to lose his job

Fox news invented that story full cloth, and Hannity drove it into the ground. And of course, millions of chucklefucks bought into it too.

Fucking LeGate, what a cunt

Worthless numale bastards

Warned you idiots we were going to end your leader.

Cant stump Will

Does anyone really believe that the Seth Rich story is some far-off conspiracy theory now? Seems like anyone who gets involved gets destroyed.

Karma for treating the RINO's like McCain, Graham, Rove etc. with ANY respect.
FUCK HIM!

Seriously though he only pushed the Seth Rich story so he would get fired. He probably gets more money that way than if he had quit.

So when is the replacement network that will immediately shoot to number one coming out? There must be another rich jew that likes money more than his politics out there like the elder Murdoch.

This. The madman knew his days were numbered so he crashed the show.

its real

Who besides Hannity in the mainstream press tried to push the issue after the family told them it was all bullshit?

After what Fox did to Ron Paul they can go get fucked

>after (((the family))) said it was bullshit
Source, and not some faggy article begging the reader not to look into it

Fox News doesn't deserve good people like Hannity and Tucker anymore. I won't believe anything until I see it.

>fox news invented this back in Jul 2016
Fuck off

>using the most commas i have ever seen on Sup Forums in this post

you must be new here

You mean he was the only *journalist* advancing a conspiracy alleging that one of America's political parties murdered someone for doing something they didn't like. With no evidence.

Yeah, nothing of value was lost.

No, he won't pursue it. This is a warning. The DNC's power is so reaching they can fire whoever at will. Without the protection of the spotlight he will not pursue this any further.

Yea none of this is new, we've all suspected foul play in Seth Rich's death since it happened, It's just so mindboggling that it took this long for the media to pick up on it.

It's about time.

weird how the Russian related news sources are pushing it hard

and russian shills

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hannity gets fired and tucker will be put on a leash like he was at MSNBC. Like it or hate it Fox was the only center/right cable news network and now thanks to the murdoch's its going to be another leftist echo chamber.

>Russia murdered Seth Rich
Muh Russia!
t. DNC

>RIP Fox
happened long, long ago, fat foolish goyim

Literally wrote a WaPo article.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/were-seth-richs-parents-stop-politicizing-our-sons-murder/2017/05/23/164cf4dc-3fee-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?utm_term=.12fb218f6af1

Oh so there were conspiracy theorists earlier on, swell, that really collaborates the later fictions.

>SHEKEL RICHE

>washington post and nytimes leaking classified national security secrets
>meanwhile Hannity starts asking some questions
>WTF LOOK AT THIS CONSPIRACY THEORIST
>BOYCOTT BOYCOTT

>hannity will be free to chase it without fox holding him back
delusional. if that were the case, they wouldn't be firing him.

this is to silence him

They needed a distraction from an especially bad bit of news for Trump so Fox News ran with it until it became obvious to any sane person it was bullshit.

>Fake news!
>Fake news!
>Fake news!

>no evidence
stick to Tolkien politics

That'd do nothing but get him sued.

Yeah? Then why is the democratic controlled media playing the strongest game of cover up ever witnessed? Why is the DNC so obsessed with shutting down the family's private eye? If Seth Rich's killing fit into the Russia Narrative the media would actually be investigating and not playing hide the weiner.

Does Alex Jones actually have a good track record with breaking news?

It was wrong for the media to release those communications.

It was wrong for Hannity to advance a conspiratorial murder fantasy.

I dont believe this story. Especially now that there seems to be blowback against the companies like USAA the pulled ADs. Seems like a rumor cooked up to cause said blowback

Tucker doesn't need a leash, his shit's already tame.

>Invite liberal onto show
>Let them speak while staring straight ahead with mouth agape
>Ask them a question
>Interrupt their answer with forced laughter and harp on some pedantic point
>They squawk at eachother for 2-3 minutes then the segment ends

Sorry, could you outline the evidence for me?

The killers of seth rich can never be revealed, it was obviously deep state activity acting on behalf of the DNC and Hillary.
If the truth comes out the system comes crashing down.

>anonymous sources
just because infowars is the greatest and most reputable source of journalism in existence doesn't mean i will believe this

The "private eye" was a fucking lunatic

Liberal takeover.

How can fox hold him back when he isn't employed by them anymore?

He's gonna chase it like a blood hound we need to meme this isnt existance for Seth!
Contact sponsors and act mad so we can help free him of fox's chains

mediamatters.org/research/2017/05/23/these-are-sean-hannitys-advertisers/216607

FOR SETH!

>FOX
>journalists

gtfo with that.
fox exists only to placate fucking retards.

You sound like the kind of person who believes there are no real conservatives, and its all just a fox news conspiracy.

If you actually read the WaPo article you can clearly see how bullshit it is. They got an email notification because someone wanted to check if Seth's account already was registered with MEGA. Yet, they're claiming it was a hack. It's like if I signed you up to a newsletter and you start claiming I'm trying to hack your email.
Furthermore, Seth had a protonmail account, while the article implies he would use his Gmail to leak stuff. It says nothing about his protonmail account. The fact that the article doesn't mention his protonmail account means the police did a really shitty investigation.

>its wrong to try to get to the bottom of a story
whats wrong with finding out who murdered Seth? He was a rising star in the DNC so its newsworthy

Who watches TV news anymore anyways? Even Tucker is irrelevant and he isn't even fully cucked yet.

You mean like when you ask a simple question and get body slammed. Fuck the 1st amendment I guess.

is a clock right twice a day?

Mostly the fake type.

forgot my name. bump

y-yes

Conservatism got infected by fascism and corruption, and it metastasized. The only active conservatives in politics anymore are democrats.

i don't feel the least bit sorry for this fuck, nor any other boomer-era pundit. they're all propagandists.

Case in point: bipartisanreport.com/2017/05/27/mitch-mcconnell-implicated-in-widespread-putinukraine-money-funnel-fbi-notified/

>alex jones
kek

Why did someone go on Reddit on Seth's personal account and edit his posts last week?

F

>democrats are conservative at all
lel I didn't know it was possible to be this autistic.

>Get to the bottom of a story

Then surely you must approve of all the Trump/Russia articles?

It's not for the press to spread baseless accusations, which is what Hannity did.

Good riddance to him.

Well not mostly, especially on the national stage but anyone principled and not exploiting the usual divisive buttons will run counter to the parties shenanigans as a whole.

>sources say

Un-named source = fake news.

Welcome to the entirety of the function of media.

Good
Spread fake news get fired

Hillary has shown me the best legal defense is to kill everyone that gets a subpoena to testify against you.

>end of a neocon warhawk pumping cable news station owned by a Jew globalist

*Putin

kill yourself shill rat

Well, so far this claim comes from a couple of dubious sources, but if it's true, then I told you Kim Dotcom the fucking attention-whoring LARPer would take Hannity down.

If you watch Hannity at 10pm on a work night you need a life. It's for old senile people who are just sitting on their couch waiting to die

And as for his radio show, Michael Savage at 3pm is 100x more talented

Hello Shareblue.

The fuck do you care about journalists anyway, we have a Congressman now who took one of those fuckers to the ground.

Gayvin McInsert is a known degenerate who made webcam vids where he sodomized himself. He's capitalizing on right wing outrage but he is not /ourguy/

>mfw Kim Dotcom is being paid by Shareblue to btfo Hannity

nu-Sup Forums did this to Hannity by propping up Kim Dotcom. You faggots can't help yourselves and called all those sounding the alarm a bunch of shills. Well, not even Hannity wants anything to do with Kim Dotcom now.

They never found the murderer vs A completely made up story with no evidence at all even after 6 months of investigations. Trump colluding with Russia doesnt even make sense and is not worthy of the attention it has received

He's shilling for... the family of the dead guy? Does that word actually mean anything anymore?

It's worse than that. They don't need to pay him. He's such a shameless self-promoter and lying attention whore.

While Sup Forums was definitely stupid to believe that fat sack of shit Kim, this is just an excuse to get rid of him.

When all is said and done, we'll see who is right and who is wrong.

My money is on the Trump/Russia thing to go down as nothing that any other candidate has done in the past when dealing with starting communications up with a foreign power.

As for the Seth Rich story, we'll probably never get to the bottom of it as it flies to close to the sun.

In 4 years, Donald Trump will be re-running for President of the United States of America rather than being impeached.