LET'S HAVE AN ACTUAL DISCUSSION

This thread is mostly directed at Burgers.
Niggers and goat fuckers are hurting, no destroying, western civilization as we know it. This has been acknowledged by many whites, leading them to turn towards White Identitarian movements.

But what about chinks and gooks? They are highly intelligent, and are not thugging up our streets. This is where I think I deviate from much of Sup Forums. I have no problem with Asians. If I had the power to do so, I would keep whites AND asians in America.

Burgers are mostly mixed with all sorts of stuff, so I think it makes it harder to commit to an identitarian movement. Example, it makes sense for Hans to want a Germany willed with Hans. But what would Americans want to establish? We're all mixed for the most part.

TL;DR: What is the problem with asians? Is it just the fact that it would hurt the white blood line?

whites and japanese.

The only problem is that you actually believe the collectivist bulkshit about racism. Marry someone who shares your values, politics, religion, and work ethic. Marry someone that wants to raise kids with you. Work on you and your own home and let other work on theirs.
Clean your room.
Go back to church.
Sort yourself out.

Yellow-burger here, I really don't give a shit if white people hate me or love me. They're getting raped by niggers and they're doing nothing about it, sometimes even smiling and enjoying it. If white people are going to be like that why should I be even remotely threatened if they dislike us? Be honest kiddo, do you really think you'll EVER solve the nigger problem? Pretty sure you guys love them too much to ever do anything about them. Just saying, there's layers of other races that whites will have to wade through just to survive, and I don't believe they're going to survive. By the end everyone will be black haired and brown eyed and only the asians will have the decency to put flowers on your graves.

I live and work in Seattle/Tokyo. Both my Japanese gf and I are rich. We will turn out a much superior child and raise him in Japan. The Hapa boys being crazy is a product of beta white dads, jungle Asian retard moms, and Asian-americans being little bitches. Hapas in Japan are sought after.

I don't know what the hell is gonna happen, yellow-burger. Our crime rates are scary, so scary that we have become desensitized to all of it. Listen to a Chicago police scanner, it is a literal war zone. And that's not even the big issue honestly. The biggest issue will be mass immigration. Look at Germany; I read 40% of kids under some age (I think it was 7 maybe?) has a migrant background. Germans are literally going extinct and it's really fucked up.

That's why I have literally no issue with asians. You guys don't reproduce at retardedly high rates like niggers and muslims, so living along side you guys would never cause whites to go extinct. All the asians I know are hard working, family oriented and decent people and are usually more realistic about race than cucked white burgers.

I think you will find that most burgers, even on Sup Forums, would identify with some kind of meritocratic assessment. I would honestly think that very few people actually believe that someone should be judged by their accomplishments, drive, personality, and genuine contribution to society, regardless of race.

If the question is "Should Asians be allowed to stay in America?" then the answer is an obvious yes, along with any other person that has a meaningful contribution. The thought that any particular race or ethnicity is inherently worse in terms of intelligence, agency, or usefulness is just asinine. Socioeconomic and cultural factors play a MUCH larger role than Sup Forums would like to believe.

I actually agree with your statement that burgers have a harder time adopting a unified ethnocentric community due to our history and diversity. I don't think that is a bad thing, to be honest. Should people be FORCED to adopt other cultures? Hell no. But I believe in a free society that is able to live the way they want, so long as it doesn't affect me or my kin.

t. Conservative white male Texan.

too obedient
this is the land of the fucking free not teh land of the commie

That's bullshit and you know it. Crime as a whole is about half of what it was in the 80s/90s. Americans in cities have t about as good as it has ever been.

There are some places, like Chicago, where the streets are a war zone in particular areas. But if you look at the big picture, we are about as safe as we have been since the industrial revolution.

I need a white wife

Okay, maybe not since the industrial revolution, but certainly since the 1950s.

I apologize for misspellings, grammatical errors, and possible future logical fallacies. I am on a cell phone and teetering on intoxication. Kanpai!

Most white burgers are mixed whites. I.e. they have European ancestors.

I NEED A WHITE WIFE I NEED A WHITE WIFE I NEED A FUCKING WHITE WIFE

Compare our crime to the rest of the world. Just because it's down from the previous decades does not mean it's not a huge issue. The standard of living for blacks has gone down from what it was decades ago.

Not enough decent white women to go around, there's no shame in marrying an east asian, so long as she wasn't raised in the west. As far as raising mixed kids goes, It's probably better to split their education/childhood between countries, although most asian/white halfbreeds are very successful in the west.

This.

There are so many cherry-picked ugly fucked up hapas on this website. In general, hapas are as attractive as any full asian or full white person.

fpbp

No you dont. You need a wife with strong western values. Don't fall for the Venus fly trap that is skin color.

You also have to take into account the effects cellphones have on the ability to report crimes and injuries.
The overall homicide rate has gone down, but violent crime seems to be at the same levels as the 70's when corrected for the influence of cell phones.

But it's easier to have a clear identity if you have 100% German blood, or 100% Greek blood. It's possible to establish a German homeland in Germany, it is not possible to establish an American homeland in America unless you wanted to make an America for Native Americans

That's an interesting perspective. I can't do too much research on my phone right now. Could you provide me some reading material about the subject?

Thanks user. Always willing to consider a different perspective.

How will I save the white race if I make mulattoes

Guys Sup Forums just fucks with my head. I don't even know what I believe anymore. It's the most thought provoking yet mind fucking website in the world. Sometimes coming to terms with reality is just too difficult, it's easier to just be a normie and swallow whatever CNN tells you to think

I am an East Asian.
I have a good job. I pay my taxes. I am assimilated.

Can I marry a white woman?

>having to ask permission

You aren't ready yet, deng.

Like what? Sup Forums raises some interesting talking points, but for the most part it is a mix of satire and edgelords trying to provoke a response. Only a fool would believe what is written here.

>The thought that any particular race or ethnicity is inherently worse in terms of intelligence
Look at IQ stats, a staple of Sup Forums. Some countries' average IQ is legally retarded. I'll let you research it yourself if you feel so inclined.

I can't even find one bro. please.

>le Sup Forums is satire maymay

back2reddit

>pol is pure satire
user please lurk before saying that crap. I said the same thing when I first started browsing Sup Forums, all newfags think that initially.

You quoted part of my post but ignored another. Yes, measured IQs of certain countries/regions may be lower, but it is due to socioeconomic and cultural factors, not genetic defect. You are looking at data out of context.

That's a rare fucking pepe.

Don't be so naive. When China makes deals with other countries they often have stipulations about making it easier for chinks to immigrate so they can "colonise" these other countries over time. While western countries are becoming cultural melting pots the chinks are relatively homogeneous and pursue policy with a view to racial superiority.

he's right though if you take Sup Forums seriously you're nigger tier intelligence

IQ is innate... it's not something you "study" for. IQ tests raw intelligence, based on things like pattern recognition. It is not influenced by socio-economic issues

>do you really think you'll EVER solve the nigger problem?
just need someone high up to give us the green light

>caring what Sup Forums thinks

The only blacks in Japan are a handful of military guys and Nigerians that only hang out in party areas.

Even if it is a measurement of raw intelligence, intelligence is largely influenced by things like proper nutrition, academic activities as a young child, parental interaction, etc. You aren't born at a certain destined IQ and that's it.

Reddit is the first door on the left
Part of Sup Forums is jokes/trolling, but not as much as you probably think

>100% german blood

There's no such thing as a German race. Germany is a very modern concept. It's doubtable many of the constructions, i.e. nationalities, Greek/German, are races. The regions were home to many different tribes whose members have at most .001% shared genes in the first place. If you take a generation as 15-20 years and consider that most of the mixing between Europeans occurred during and after the fall of the roman empire. We'll fix the time period starting at 220 B.C. which gives us about 2220 years of potential mixing. This implies that each white person has about 148 generations of ancestors. However, if we consider the fact that vast majority of people reproduced only with people from a very small community of only a few hundred people, the trend changing only in the past 150-200 years, then most people have nothing racially to do with most of their neighbors.

Besides, there is no evidence that anyone necessarily identifies anyone who's ancestors came from Germany will identify with the same culture as someone who shares an ancestor who lives in Germany, for example.

> Nigerians that only hang out in party areas

How well do these Nigerians do in terms of.. relationships?

>By the end everyone will be black haired and brown eyed and only the asians will have the decency to put flowers on your graves.
Dishing out fire!

The goal of an IQ test is to measure an individual's "genetic" intelligence. It is designed to NOT be influenced by anything else. Since intelligence is not concretely defined, IQ tests are not PERFECT, but they still generally measure "genetic" intelligence.

Id totally dick tila, despite the diseases.

Poor. They were brought in to work at factories, now they just work at bars and harass people on the street.

This. IQ also measures problem solving ability which is why the countries he's refering to still live in mud huts.

Honestly, grow up. If you can't have an honest discussion about politics, then you are just as bad as the people you hate.

I am having an honest discussion. You accused us of having viewpoints just for the lulz, I'm telling you and your friend that you are wrong, we aren't "just joking"

Now if you want to learn, look at IQ statistics, and look up what IQ is. We gave you topics to look up if you want to understand our views beyond just "lol these goyim and their jokes" if you so desire. If you don't want to understand our views, and would rather just falsely believe that we're all just joking, then that is up to you

Okay, fair enough. I believe you.

However, there are still some flawed arguments here. Like believing you are born with a certain IQ, regardless of SES, nutrition, parenting, etc.

Correlation does not equal causation.

there are many niggers who are contributing more than yur chinky minky chuchu ass to engineering, science, and technology. send a card to your cousins for slaving away pressing buttons on machines in chingchoing land to say thanks for me for the silicon wafers, micro chen

I see what you are saying, but thinking that IQ is a static number is incorrect as well. If I take a smart kid and hit them in the head with a baseball bat, their IQ may go from 120 to 80. The same is true with shitty parenting and nutrition. The babby may start off with the building blocks to be above average, but it is inhibited by factors related to their SES.

I read this 10 times and I still don't get your point.

You're born with a certain IQ range that your brain is capable of, just like some are born short, some tall, some strong and some weak. These factors do indeed take an overall pattern from the breed like Chinese being typically sub 5' and Icelandic typically being 6'+ in height.

I think you just have it backwards. You think Africa has retard-level IQs because of they live like poor tribesmen. We are arguing that they live like poor tribesmen because they have retard-level IQs. But again, IQ tests level "genetic" IQ... that is why little kids take IQ tests and still score within the standard deviation. It is not a trained skill, it is innate.

if u want a white wife, get one
if you dont, dont.
i think the white race will survive thanks to this revival of consciousness about it.
we can't have harmony with the crackas without the crackas.

heil harmony!

The problem is asians in America are fucked once it turns into Mogadishu. Whites keep law and order, without us it's you, the niggers and the spics. Spics wont protect you from niggers, and there are too few of you and you're too spread out to protect yourselves.

>nutrition
I'm willing to bet you can starve a few iq points out of a kid but at most 4. Flintstones vitamins won't add any.
Don't let a tiny hole make you believe a boat won't float.

I am trying hard not to fap. I am going into 2 weeks now. I happen to have yellow fever that I am working on (yeah, I know, good luck with that). So thanks for giving me another hard test (pun intended) and I am going to walk away from my computer for a while to calm down as all my blood flow is going south just looking at her.

I'd have to read up on the topic. My understanding is that IQ tests measure your genetics, which is independent of your upbringing. That's why poor, malnourished rice farmers in Asia can still have the highest IQs in the world

Blacks that have money still tie with the poorest whites for SAT scores, so your theory is wrong. Stop making exuses for them, they wouldn't do so for you.

Could you provide a source please?

Whenever I see a fertile asian girl I feel the urge to come in her and make her pregnant.

You may.

>shitty parenting and nutrition.
Sounds life you're saying we should sterilize idiots.
I'm down.

im an indian burger, and i could give a shit what whites r thinking about me. Within a few years, your ancestral lands will look like a basic muzzie shithole

Wow, that's insane.

You're white so you don't understand, we have no empathy for these lesser peoples. We don't espouse this help your fellow man shit, we don't even consider these niggers human. The removal will be swift and merciless with no geneva conventions or apologies. Take a look at our history and really think about what's to come. We're not trapped in here with them, they're trapped in here with us, and when you're gone the poor children will have nothing left to protect them.

I need to do some more research before I can have a meaningful discussion. Thanks for the bantz everyone. TTYL.

There are probably a thousand distinct native race in each large country in Europe.

Honto desu senpai

I've said it before and I'll say it again, whites and Asians will have to be allies in the race war. And then, later, mortal enemies in the second race war.

That's what it's all gonna come down to. Doc Savage vs. Fu Manchu.

damn, and they call india dirty

Go for it
>hard mode: find one that's actually worth it

>In general, hapas are as attractive as any full asian or full white person
LOL! MUDBLOODS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS!

godspeed, chinaman.

I sure hope China's economy doesn't collapse like some people are saying. The last things this world needs is a Chinese Hitler.

remember, study raw data. Peoples' interpretations of raw data can be flawed. When you do research, you might find people making baseless excuses to describe certain phenomena. Stick to numbers, stick to facts, draw your own conclusions

>TL;DR: What is the problem with asians? Is it just the fact that it would hurt the white blood line?

Lack of integration. Any time you import another ethnic group you enable the chance for them to create a ghetto of non-native culture that only grows as more move in and gravitate towards something similar rather than integrate. Chinatown and little chinas are not what you want if you want a cohesive society.

I like foreign stuff, India in particular I have a strong love of, chunks of Asia, Russia, America and even Africa to an extent are all fascinating - but that doesn't mean you want them making cancerous cysts of their own culture displacing your own and inevitably growing and hampering integration.

Foreign cultures are fine in their own land. In America (Or England, whatever) there shouldn't be room for African-Americans or Chinese-Americans, only Americans.

I just don't want to fall into the trap of raw data.

There is a phrase: "There are lies, damn lies, and there are statistics."

I used to work in academia, and it was apparent that anyone could create a narrative around the statistics they presented. I don't want to fall into that trap.

it's something like, people used to stick with their own tribes and local communities until the roman empire came around, then collapsed. so that would give about 2000 years of possible race mixing. however; the collapse left people segregated again for the most part. so really they may not have race mixed.
with all that said, travel has improved so much in the past 100-200 years so people have been race mixing a lot. so it's unlikely that you'll have someone who still gets all their genetic makeup from the tribes that lived in one specific area.

basically, there's been a lot of potential for race mixing, so you'll probably never find someone who's ancestors were all from the same spot.
don't know why they said it so weird though.

I want to do outreach to poor whites, social club, business building,, they are in the midst of negradation

Japanese Americans have integrated very well into American society

Other Asian Americans have high intermarriage rates with the white population. I think given enough time, Asians will assimilate into western society

>creating hapas because "gosh asians are so based"
Disgusting.

>Chinatown and little chinas are not what you want if you want a cohesive society.

Chinatowns are a direct result of the host society not allowing them to integrate. They basically have to band together, sell eachother goods, protect eachother.

>someone's culture and socioeconomic makes them dumber, not their genetic lineage
False, blacks score lower on IQ tests even when accounting for income.

Listen to /cpd/, it's really eye opening. Poor whites do not do the same shit poor blacks do. It is absolutely insane.

It's good you don't care what we think about you and are content to overcharge people for bags of doritos & cheap marijuana paraphernalia.

I'll give you television
I'll give you eyes of blue
I'll give you a man who wants to rule the world

I was ready to say no because my ex broke up with me then started dating a gook because she fell for the sjw meme and decided she didn't want to date white guys anymore.

But now that I think about it, if you find one who is willing to, good for you. At least you're not a nigger.

kill her

japanese women are not afraid to be pale

Careful, samurai-san. She was into you lot for a while because of anime (shoulda been a huge red flag) but decided to go specifically for the gook to the exclusion of other yellows because of your and the chink's history as imperial colonizers. The SJW is doing too well in the memetic war.

You should have finished the job and saved me from this 70 years ago. Did to the gook what you did to the okinawan.

the jews in (((hollywood))) have been trying to divide the whites and asians for years now.

they want us to worship the violence and niggerfaggotry of the shitskins and mudslimes through our (((media))).

In order to preserve all cultures and races we need to separate into different societies.

a checklist for burgers:
>DESTROY MEXICARTELAND
>DESTROY CHYNA
>SHIP ALL NIGS BACK TO AN AFRICAN COLONY
>BAN ISLAM AND ISLAMIC PEOPLE
>BECOME AN OFFICIAL EMPIRE WHEREIN ONLY WHITE AMERICANS GET TO ENJOY FULL PRIVILEGE FROM THEIR BILL OF RIGHTS
>THE JEWS ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO LIVE INSIDE THE COLONY OF ISRAEL

You're alright, Socorro Amordejesusplenodegracia Rodriguez. I'm glad we took you from the Spaniards.