What does Sup Forums think of Northern Ireland?

What does Sup Forums think of Northern Ireland?

Do you side with Brits or Irish?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Green_(Ireland)
irishcentral.com/news/adolf-hitler-the-irish-folk-music-fan-237759701
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1538969/Ireland-welcomed-Hitlers-henchmen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=duhBjJU4Z5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Irish, of course. They're fighting the good fight. It's a shame that the rest of Ireland regularly stabs their efforts towards an Irish Ireland in the back.

Irish

Irish. Britain has an own island.

>Do you side with Brits or Irish?

Take a wild guess.

>all of you faggots supporting ireland

The IRA are marxists. Get the fuck out of here.

brits
t. welshfag

>tfw you get btfo by a bunch of commies with pipebombs and funny songs.

when did the brits fall so low?

>btfo
I still see Northern Ireland on the map you fenian bastard.

Ireland is a real country not a mishmash of the world's garbage people like the uk

Only some of the movements that got called "IRA" were Marxist

>Potatoes can defeat us
>But the English armed forces cannot

UKuck

That guy looks a bit like Rowan Atkinson

Ay now, potatoes aren't to be triffled with.

Occupied territory
Irish clay

Potatoniggers aren't white.

>war
You partitioned politically. Stop acting like you had a fucking revolution
>oh wait you did
And it failed. 1916 you got BTFO.

t. Jewy McJewyburg

you dont already know OP?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Green_(Ireland)

irishcentral.com/news/adolf-hitler-the-irish-folk-music-fan-237759701

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1538969/Ireland-welcomed-Hitlers-henchmen.html

Shut the fuck up you dumb American bastard. You know fucking nothing

the right for the peoples of northern ireland to self determination

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
> BASED White Redheads bombing fuck out of Cucked mudslime lovers...

Northern Ireland was decided way back in 1690. Those counties had a chance to stay or go back in 1920 and stayed.

UK, by default.

right as much as i like these threads thats like the 7th i seen in the past hour wtf is goin on here is this ctr still at the old divide and conquer carry on with Sup Forums and why is it ireland of all things that there using as the thread themes

Whites fighting one another is very 20th century. It's 2017. It's time to unite as a people against non-whites.

False. Most of Northern Ireland are Unionists. The Rep. Of Ireland doesn't have the right to size the six counties without the will of its people.

Correct. They were always an extreme left wing terrorist organization.

Stop acting like you're still an Empire, UKuck

>belgium

so, are you a plasterer or a grachtsmof?

The only people supporting Ireland these days are yanks in celtic shirts whose granda just happens to be irish so they act like the "liberation" of Northern Ireland is their fucking duty

I know pointing out the deadliness of killer potatoes gets you frustrated. What's wrong, are you angry because you will never reach the destructive might of a glourious and terrible potato?

all the mi5 ones

You're of them wee 1/128th irish american bastards arent you

Americans were funding IRA for so long supporting them blindly

until 9/11 then they stopped funding

funny how that worked out huh

(((they))) are trying to further drive a wedge between whites by attacking what they see as an easy target. An Irish Ireland doesn't sound appealing to globalist.

Firendly reminder that irishmen are bro-tier

friendly reminder you're a cunt

t. doesnt know anything about Ireland

I support the Irish. I understand most the people who live in North Ireland are Protestants and unionists because of this, but you have to understand that long before the English were even in Ireland, the sectarian divide didn't exist and North Ireland was and is still part of Ireland. That will never change and I support the Irish in their fight to get their clay back.

Why the fuck is that girl wearing a skirt that goes over the knees?

>an irish ireland
you seriously know nothing about the history of this island so stop fucking acting like you do

Potato niggers

The biggest mistake was not putting enough effort into converting Ireland into the true Christian faith.

I think ireland needs to fix their immigration and immediately stop all immigration from non e.u countries. I dont want to see ireland turn into londinstan.
I think i have ancestors from ireland because my last name starts with Mc so that is why i care so much about ireland

I am 1/64th Irish and proud American
White man come and takem our land
We must protect the culture or our people from white man
White man pollute our soil and not smokem Irish peace pipe
We demand reparations from the white man

The native americans were there before the white man, so by your understanding you support the native americans?

Conquer is conquer, and the british conquered Ireland. Northern Ireland is British.

Mostly Germanic and English. You must be one of those 1/1 arabs.

the past few days its been constantly about Ireland its noticeable to the point the thread gives off a proper 2016 shill vibe

aye away on you dumb cunt

Stupid foreign twats
I am Irish
I am British
What does it matter what you think when you obviously know fuck all except American TV.

I have to totally concur with my paisan here - time for that malarkey to be put to bed - a lot bigger nightmare confronting both y'all -

Is your fuse getting shorter, Mohammed? Almost bang bang time? Hurry, type faster before you are greeted with all 72 of your hard earned virgin goats!!!

The native americans lost the fight though because they got destroyed and went through a genocide to the point where they couldn't fight back. If the natives had the opportunity to reclaim their land I would respect that. Just like I would respect if the Palestinians organized themselves and took back their land from the Jews.

I will side with the Irish to get back their rightful land. They haven't lost the fight yet in the same way the natives did

The man has a point

Irish of course!

Loyal Irish Catholic. If i could change any historical event i would stop the easter rising. That communist/fascist collective ruined my country

OIRISH

An awful lot of Irish side with those foreigners in Brussels
We will have to start putting traitors in the bogs once again like 1920.

Relatives served with the UDA/UDF

So by that alone I would say the north

If only the British had fully genocided the Irish people we would be living in a far better world. We could have had Britain and mini-Britain right next door. Oh well, maybe next time.

I think the US should annex the entire anglosphere.
And sterilize everyone world wide under 95 IQ.

Side with Irish because I favour natural borders

>9/11 in 2001
>GFA in 1998

Peace process had already started and IRA decommisned before 9/11.

it was the racism and genocide that caused the problems between the Irish and British. If Ireland wasn't treated like a colony and there was a greater effort to integrate the Irish into Protestantism and British culture we would still have Ireland.

They remind me of Steven Segal giving money to laughing buddhists because the Buddhists told him he was the reincarnation of a great Buddhist warrior.
Fucking American clowns pretending some tenuous link makes them Irish because they really don't have a clue who they are.
Worse than niggers
Worse than Jews
An idiot is always a twat
A Jew can repent
A nigger can learn
And at least they aren't living a LARP.
Cunts.

>it's their rightful land because it's on the same island
>ignore the protestants who actually live on the land, the cries of catholics who could have fucked off 97 years ago are more important

Also Ireland is almost 100 years old

I'm Irish, should I side with the IRA or did not all Irish agree?

Such an idea doesn't appeal to me, I'm talking about a 0 Irish end-game.

I'd say IRA but if only because the other side seems to be real shitty with the immigration

I don't know much about it but this sounds right to me. Irish Americans are obsessed with being Irish. They're almost like minorities in that regard.

>UK leaves EU
>Ausfags start advocating for CANZUK

Second Empire soon, potatonigger

as a canadian i know nothing of northern ireland like i know its a country and shit but outside that maybe just "inferior ireland"

Irish. I mean imagine if in 500 years the Europa Caliph State declares London to be theirs, just because it's majority M*slim.

You should side with whichever side you think is correct, instead of blindly deciding based on ethnicity.
>IRA wants N.Ireland to be part of ROIreland
>Most N.Irish want to be part of the UK

>IRA
So you're a Marxist-Leninist then. Good to know.

Ireland
Uppity Brits need a right kick in the teeth

Northern is 98.5 percent white, vastly anti-nonwhite and extremely conservative. Out of the entire UK, we are the only country to not have gay marriage or abortion legalized here.

>ireland only 80% irish
>other side is shitty

You're an imbecile

I don't really think about northern Ireland.

total bro.
I'm an English catholic and have to agree.
good video on history of it:
youtube.com/watch?v=duhBjJU4Z5E

Brits 100%

Everyone not anglo should be either decapitated or enslaved, long live the queen.

FUCK IRA NIGGERS

RULE BRITANNIA FUCK EVERYONE WHO DOESNT HAVE SOME SORT OF ALLIGIENCE TO SOMETHING OF THE EMPIRE

FUCK EVERYONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AS 1/64th IRISH

PAY MY PEOPLE REPARATIONS

yeah but till like the whatever 1900s irish weren't even considered white so ehhhhh i dont know

>uppity
>for protecting land populated by British people from the equivalent of whiny mexicans

>>ignore the protestants who actually live on the land, the cries of catholics who could have fucked off 97 years ago are more important

The majority of the country is catholic and has been ever since Christianity was spread to Ireland and yeah, the land should be owned by the majority of the people, the natives who claim it for themselves and have the history of living on the land to justify their claim. The protestants can vote to stay part of the union all they want, British people are not Irish people and never will be, it isn't their land.

>Also Ireland is almost 100 years old

This isn't relevant at all because the same can be said for many countries that didn't exist until they were drawn on a map. Home rule was a goal of the Irish people way before the election of 1918. How long the country has existed in a formal sense doesn't matter.

Most of the people north are descended from Anglo Settlers.

But it wasn't at all any of this.
All history is horrible - all of it anywhere.
Irelands history is not full of genocide and war at all.
The reason for violence is because they are, like Muslims heavily inbred. They have no neighbors and nothing else to fixate on other than the English.
They are the Deep South white niggers of Europe with a significantly lower IQ than angles.
The problem is the same as the Muslims talking shit about the crusades because they are A) thick. And B) they just want to.

Same also t.welshfag

>when u butthurt about the church of england so you support communists but then you realize communists hate all christians equally

sorry paddy i have to side with my brothers
i fuckin hate gyppos

>this post

Why are my countrymen so fucking stupid?

Irish, my family was in it for a time.

Scottish settlers.
And they need to sort out the medieval Catholic vs Prody thing too.

From an ethnic standpoint, Irish. From a religious standpoint, British. I think if anything in history that shows through, religion trumps ethnicity. (See Yugoslavia)

>hiding boner from loli on skates after you've been at bootcamp and haven't seen a woman for months

So they could have lesbians and faggots running their churches like you do? Fuck off

I honestly don't care, I'd say let the two fight and out and who ever wins is accepted as the winner on the debate

IRA were a marxist joke that were literally funded by that muslim guddafi. IRA were also the first terrorist coward that hid behind women and children. If you support the IRA youre a commie faggot.

>why are people who disagree with me dumb

Nice argument there buddy

It would be more like if Iceland joined on to Norway for economic reasons that benefited both groups then 200 years later, a minority of one christian denomination of Irish started fighting against another Christian denominations and then they figured it would be best to start bombing Norway until they Iceland became its own state again even though the majority in Iceland voted against that.