Would you answer the call?

Would you answer the call?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zw2C4JDL_X4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, because I'm not a Catholic cuck.

not for that commie fuck

Not from that Pope, he maybe want to kill Christians to make room for moslems refugees

Not from him! I believe in God, the Masculine God, however the pope is probably another sexually controlled freak, and I don't think/feel that anyone no matter who they are should have that much power, not matter what the belief system is. It's just stooooopid. I even had the honor of being blocked and attack a few yrs ago on fuckbook for say such, not by the pope-aphile but by judiazing fake Christians who aren't reporting me.

Pretty much, but I'm not a Christian and most of the others wouldn't be either. We'd be in it for revenge rape.

#notmypope
#resistere

The duty is the duty...

No.

Because Catholics are part of the problem.

If that cuck ever started a crusade it'd be against his own people. He'd want Christians to burn down churches and drown their kids in baptizing water so muslims can move in.

From the Antichrist Pope? Fuck no. He's a mortal wound that isn't mortal away from fulfilling ALL biblical criteria for the Antichrist.

From JPII or Benedict? Deus Vult.

Depends.
Cleansing the middle east, or cleansing the home territories?
Big difference in commitment.

Faster than light itself.

Not for Francis. I wouldn't believe it. Maybe if Benedict were still in.

>answering a faggot crypto jew posing as our Pope
No thank you.

>there are people who don't realize that Francis is just an advertising spokesman to increase the standing of the Church with millennials and 3rd world Catholic countries so in 5-10 years time when shit gets real, it'll be in a stronger position globally

Islam is in the news every day chopping heads and bombing concerts. Meanwhile Francis is out there showing the friendliest face of the Church. It's brilliant marketing.

youtube.com/watch?v=zw2C4JDL_X4

No because He would call for an inquisition on true Christians.

Cathocucks need to start any cleansing with themselves.

Catholic church is apostate church so no.

Orthodox and some protestants are only true churches of Christ left.

maybe if John Paul II gave the order

Only if he is replaced by an actual Pope

>fighting to defend some dead jew on a stick

Good goyim

No

Millions of catholics live in poverty while this self-righteous pope washes the feet of muslims for the cameras.

DELETE THIS

>once chance to end the mudshits
>won't do it because it's in the name of Catholicism
This is true cuckoldry

>fighting to defend some dead jew on a stick
nope

Why kill the bees and not the hive?

Would you clear out the hive while the bees are stabbing your family?

Topkek

The pope wants to flood europe with muslims

No, I'm not Christian.

>Implying it's not just a con to send all the nazi racists to their deaths after being dropped off in Syria with just a sword and get bombed to shit by the Western planes who were supposed to provide air support.

Mecca should be Nuked.(Missile, Bomber, Truck,Sub,False Flag)

It would cause "World vs Islam", a true World War.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

but yall get to kill muslims and for a justified, righteous cause. isn't that what you've always wanted?

i wouldn't do it because i don't care about either religion but i thought you fags would jump at the opportunity to shoot brown people and LARP at the same time.

That's why it's important to prevent backstabbing.

Not from that Pope.

Not that fucking cuck he would be more likely to declare a crusade on whites and racism than muslims

Read my mind. I think you've discovered the undisclosed reason why young unmarried men have volunteered to join armies for the last 10,000 years or so: the other side's (initially) reluctant poon. Women have a built in Stockholm syndrome gene, though. They'll later demand to be made waifus.

>implying it wouldnt be a call to die for israel

whats he crusading against?
Priests that refuse to marry sodomites in Gods house?

>A built in Stockholm syndrome.
Stockholm syndrome is literally referring to how women submit to powerful men. It's only because Sweden needed a PC gender neutral term for it that the syndrome appeared.

I would first demand to know why the Pope is swearing.

But just to hedge your bets. If you go crusading your guaranteed salvation incase the catholics were right.

YES. FUcK YES,

>I believe in God, the Masculine God

>Grab cross sword.
>Get on plane.
>Arrive in Jerusalem.
>60% of the people gathered are unarmed.
>5% have Katanas.
>15% are regular guys with cross swords.
>There is also a group of Russians in full military kit and Ak-47s who only say "Deus Vult" if anyone else tries to talk to them.
>Pope doesn't even turn up.
10/10 would Deus this Vult again.

Yes but not for that commie fuck

Pic mostly unrelated, but I've lived my whole life in the American South, and it's always baffled me why we've been the butt of every clever liberal joke since I can remember; since before I was born, really. But if you think about it, it's true: there's not a region on Earth where more white private citizenry are more commonly or heavily armed than in the American South. Everyday I go out, I see tons of NRA and 2nd Amendment stickers, also a lot of Army and Marine veterans.

My last roommate spent a decade in the military. He was a machine gunner in the Marine Corps for a few years but couldn't reenlist due to his tattoos. So what did he do? Joined the Army and went to sniper school. He even got blown up in a Humvee, which led to his medical discharge in like his ninth year.

This isn't even that uncommon. People here are very commonly armed and we're poor, so a lot of us don't go to university. There aren't many good jobs, so many just join the military.

As long as I can remember it's just been whites, niggers, and beaners around here (increasingly beaners); but I've recently had a couple of Arab families move into my apartment complex.

The Manchester shit is nasty, but I promise you if sandniggers shoot up a church or whatever in Alabama, Missouri, Tennessee, Georgia, Kentucky, etc., you're going to see some mosques burning on the news.

Florida is mostly fags, Jews, Cubans, and Dominicans: we let the Orlando shooting slide because it was a gay night club.

But let one of them towel-heads bomb a college (American) football stadium during a game and you'll get you goddamned Deus Vult forthwith. I guarantee you that.

plus it radicalizes those who cant stand the cuckery and will appeal for an iron fist pope.
5D CHESS XDDDDDD (where have we seen this before)

>FPBP
If Cuck Francis make the call for a crusade he'd only be doing so in order to kill whites. 0% chance this cum-guzzling communist-theology faggot will redeem the church. Catholicism is shit-tier anti-white garbage.

sadly this would likely to be the case

Only if he says the true magic word.

we've got some catching up to do.

I got banned on kikebook for sharing this last year with the caption "if only the pope wasn't a communist cuck."

Eh, maybe. I'm not a Catholic and I'm really, really not a fan of this particular cuck, but if he finally reached his breaking point and went full 1096? I'd be tempted.

>Bad mouthing the king West-Jew on the Middle-Jew website.
What did you expect?

Living in poverty is a blessing to Catholics, a sign that you're favored by God.

No. I'm not a Christcuck and the Pope is an illegitimate leader.

It's an old scam: send jesuits in to subvert protestant institutions, and in the resulting chaos, heal them to hook them.

Yes, but not in the way you think.

It would be time to end the Church.

No. Not my problem if Europeans don't want to live anymore. They should help themselves

F- FUCK! I don't even have a sword! I would have appreciated more of a heads up.

Maybe if it was a better Pope

Pope John Paul II? Now that's a fucking pope
>helped to end communist rule in Europe
>gets shot in early 80s
>still pope for 20 more years

Why would I be a Christian? I'm white..

But what if we accidentally Israel in the process? It's in the Middle East too, can't help that one sandnigger looks much like another.