CANADA YES! Syrian Refugees get $408,333 from JUSTin Trudeau!

JUST a friendly reminder that Syrian refugee families get the equivalent of $408,333/year in gibs thanks to Cuckdeau. They also get free Dental (Canadians do not get this) and Platinum health care with everything covered, no fees and immediate access to a family doctor (Canadians have to wait 5 years or so to find a family doctor). They also get free prescriptions, but I'll exclude it from the Refugee Gibs Matematics model.

Model Input: Mohammed, 2 Aishas, 10 Mohammeds (13 members)

>Refugee Gibs Matematics

Gib Housing: $5000/month (for house in Toronto to house 13 family members)
Gib Government Refugee Money: $2000/month
Gib Canada Child Benefit: $500/month/kebab
Gib Free Dental Platinum Plan: $2000/kebab/year
Gib Free Platinum Health Care: $2000/kebab/year

Illiterate Syrian Refugee family consisting of Mohammed, 2 Aishas, 10 Mohammeds = $12,000/month
*12=$144,000 + $52,000 = $196,000 tax-free

Assuming 52% tax rate = $408,333 pre-tax

They also get free food, employment training $$ despite less than 5% getting a job, etc from government-funded settlement organizations. Many work on the side in kebab shops.

>Syrian Refugees literally get $408,333 pre-tax from Cuckdeau while a White Canadian down on their luck gets $8K (taxable lmfao) and a disabled person gets $12-15K/year. Poverty Level is ~$30K and the average Canadian earns $29K CAD (22K after taxes or $16K USD).

>Yes Canada does sponsor multiple wives, see pic

>Muslims claiming cash for numerous wives

>"Canada is a very liberal-minded country," Ali said. "Canada is way ahead of Britain in this respect."

>Muslims claiming cash for numerous wives

>"Canada is a very liberal-minded country," Ali said. "Canada is way ahead of Britain in this respect."

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAH

TOM GODFREY -- SUN MEDIA
Oct 5, 2015
, Last Updated: 5:35 PM ET
Hundreds of GTA Muslim men in polygamous marriages -- some with a harem of wives -- are receiving welfare and social benefits for each of their spouses, thanks to the city and province, Muslim leaders say.

Mumtaz Ali, president of the Canadian Society of Muslims, said wives in polygamous marriages are recognized as spouses under the Ontario Family Law Act, providing they were legally married under Muslim laws abroad.

"Polygamy is a regular part of life for many Muslims," Ali said yesterday. "Ontario recognizes religious marriages for Muslims and others."

>Councillor Rob Ford said taxpayers' money should be spent on education and schools instead.

>"This is wrong," Ford said yesterday. "They should put a stop to this immediately."

>be me
>be apart PSAC
>35k a year
>taxed 7k
>130 dollars back
>instantly hate this nation
>going to kill as many people as I can at work soon

/satire/ maybe

JUST another friendly reminder that Cuckdeau plans on flooding Canada with 80 million of these Syrian Refugees

Now that Scheer Terror stole the vote from Mad Max with 51% to 49%, Cuckdeau is guaranteed a majority for the next 8 years.
>Minority vote
>Refugee vote
>Female vote
>Mentally ill vote
>SJW vote
>Ayyy weed lmao vote (which will never happen, but he'll use it again)
etc

why fellow cucks instead of pigs

but it would be only ... 60 miliion... dont?

because you already have 40 million

I dont want to sound anoying but canada, if you want to ever be free and able to challenge the us, you need more population

I dont know.. import more chinese

How is this not treason?

Why dont they insensitive having children instead of inporting shitskins that will be on gibs for generations.

any actual stories of this? any links to actual statistics? i'm curious

*incentivis*

surprised that fuck can smile when his approval rating is like 10%

You'll be fine

Don't forget the universities and colleges in ONTARIO giving free education to the Syrians

lol, I love this sign. I saw it on the WESTBOUND GO train and nearly pissed myself with joy. I think they're still up

> Americans can't get enough of Trudeau — but his Canadian approval ratings are tumbling
> A Forum Research poll found that only 48% of Canadians approved of how Trudeau is leading the country.
> Buzzfeed published an entire article about a photo of Trudeau wearing tight pants, and a slideshow comprised entirely of "hot" pics
> Four in 10 Americans would prefer to have Justin Trudeau be the US president instead of Donald Trump, an Ipsos poll found.

4 in 10 americans do not understand how fucked canada is and just see him as the smiling homo lover

It's 'incentivize'. And it's because they want less White people, not more. They're importing this voting block of dumb, easily manipulated cattle in order to dispossess Whites financially and politically.

My family doctor gave me the boot because I have been healthy and haven't been in for five years

And then you remember the Conservative just elected a guy who won't be able to defeat Trudeau
Fuck us

Can canada take me in nigga? I'm down in the states. I wanna come live with u niggas for a lil bit.

and here I am struggling to find a job and living off $8000 a year.

Same here. I'm tempted to head back overseas.

Bingo.

You Canadians need to throw this jackass out of office. Cut the money flow from theose refugees.

>Now that Scheer Terror stole the vote from Mad Max with 51% to 49%, Cuckdeau is guaranteed a majority for the next 8 years.
Bernier is hated in quebec as well. Trudeau will likely only get a minority

Too slow. Having kids now means you don't get more labor for 18+ years. Massive job sequestration due to automation will be in full swing by then. Importing young brown men gives them more labor today.

I will never forget those leaf election threads full of Leafs shilling for this huge faggot.

>b-b-but at least he's not Harper!
Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

Shut the fuck up asshole, Canada was called the Great White North for a reason, not because of fucking chinks.