Missing girl's body 'put into kebab'

>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
What are brits gonna do about stuff like this? Eat more kebabs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I96RZh8108o
youtube.com/watch?v=Sboz50EvXDY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_(U.S._state)#Race_and_age
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder that if you eat kebabs and/or support muslim businesses, you will be hanged with the rest of the traitors on the day of the rope.

And if you live in blackpool you might be a cannibal.

Is that halal?

#NotAllKebabs

i always assumed kebabs were filled with bits of people anyway

Is it really cannibalism if they aren't human?

Was a white chick

Was she delicious?

Makes me sad, the brits should execute the animals (murderers) and feed them to the pigs.

In islam women are property not people so it technicaly isn't cannibalism famalama

I wonder if they charged extra?

Podesta is in talks for US franchise rights

It'd be pizza not kebabs. White girl pepperoni.

Humans taste bad and our liver is toxic

Its better than normal british food atleast...

The bitch was 14 and already expelled from school? The world is better off without her.

white meat is healthier tho

Soylent infidel.

Just buy gyros (Greek) or souvlaki (Slav). It's pretty much the same thing.

Aren't Kebabs served on skewers, while Gyros come in a sort of bread wrap? And the only Souvlaki I ever heard of, is the Slowdive album.

he's done it this time...

>What are brits gonna do about stuff like this? Eat more kebabs?

WHILE SINGING OASIS

REMOVE

wtf
but I fucking love chicken tikka masala

SCHOOLGIRLS

youtube.com/watch?v=I96RZh8108o

this i have never seen a kebab shop in Belgrade, there are only gyros restaurants and pork gyros tastes delicious...

Just carry on eating kebabs, preferably with a stiff upper lip.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sboz50EvXDY

This.

how the fuck is a country not outraged by this?
this is some african tier shit lol
uk not even once

>According to the prosecution, the defendants had sex with Downes.[20] The prosecution alleged the men spoke of disposing of her body by putting it in kebabs sold from a fast food outlet.[1][21] The jury failed to reach a verdict, and at a re-trial the prosecution withdrew the charges.[22] Both defendants were freed and given compensation for false arrest of around £250,000.[2][1][23]

from the wiki. Britain is cucked. We should just nuke them now.

>Both defendants were freed and given compensation for false arrest of around £250,000.[2][1][23]

heres some money for raping and feeding our young woman for money.

Did you say that yesterday?

Does Chicken drumsticks look like a human body part to you, if yes, you should have a heart-to-heart with your dope supplier!!!

It's like the Muslim remake of Sweeney Todd with kebabs instead of pies.

What's wrong with eating pussy?

people who actually eat kebabs and claim to enjoy them are lower than animals and should be put down

Especially if they have 14 year old females in the kebabs. Brits don't seem to care though. Just want cheap kebabs. Never mind the rape and murder.

How TF were they caught?

best post so far.

>digits of truth

They bugged their cars and shit. Other stuff as well. According to another user from blackpool a female cop fucked up the investigation and they got off. Lynch mobs got nipped in the bud by the police. Brits are cucked.

Thanks bro

>bugged their cars

Why were they suspected to begin with?

Last people saw with her. She admittedly went there and had sex with them for free food. So yeah she was trash. But turning her into kebab was past the point of evil. They killed her and laughed about feeding her to people.

>Why were they suspected

suddenly their beef Kebabs became unusually moist and juicy

>24 May 2007

Damn what a bunch of human trash all around.

Yeah ya'll have been cucked for 10 years, nice on ya to point it out.

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!!! British barber Sweeney Todd thought of this first!!! Fucking thieving muzzies.

yes and absolutely nothing happened in the US or every other western country in that time

bump

>ten year old story
>nobody days anything

I don't remember kebabs feeding us our white girls. A few bombings yeah, but not this shit. Get your shit together britbongs.

Bongs eating their own schoolgirls.

>2007
Neck yourself, OP.

No, but it's being sold to kafir scum, who cares.

Don't be mad at us you've been cucked for 10 years. Act out and regain you're manhood.

>a fast food boss
shit like this is obviously avoiding calling him Muslim
but if another paper actually used the M word then it'd be labelled hate speech or something

is there an in between?
Of course the fact that he's Muslim should be brought up in the title, since it's in the public sphere's best interest

On the fourth day of Ramadan Islam gave to me...

How charity for ones to know, they will serve anyone, meaning anyone, bong girl meat.

lad I've seen those cartel videos, take in a hundred million of those savages and I guarantee you human flesh has been consumed in the US before.

This is what the brit empire has become

That's only thing ones that eat fast food

>mexico
>wall
gtfo

yall eat you're missing women. We still threaten lynching of niggers where I am. If this happened here that motherfucker would be dead faster than you could spit on his grave.

Kek

Your English needs work, but the I think joke you were trying to type was pretty good. Keep up the good work real China.

>wall
yeah you're supposed to build that before your country becomes 56% white. Under 18s are a fucking non-white majority in the US nowadays, your country's future is hispanic

>We still threaten lynching of niggers where I am
And where would that be?

>They killed her and laughed about feeding her to people.

well, they treated like one of their goats in every way I guess

Rural south.Still segregated. Niggers know their place.

>Rural south
which state?

Yeah they fuck goats like thots

GA Bout an hour and a half from any big city. Still segregated, niggers know their place.

Wouldn't mind a kebab lads

Man you Brits are into some weird-ass shit.

You've degenerated so much that you've become cannibals. I fear your inbreeding problem has been made worse, not better, by bringing in foreigners who are themselves arguably even more inbred.

Back a hundred years ago, Brits used to laugh and joke about all the weird crap they imagined the cannibal niggers off in their colonies did, ooga booga-ing. Now if a Brit were to make that kind of cartoon, they'd end up with the islamic police raping their kids in front of them to "correct" their "misbehavior." And like small, retarded children, Brits have been disarmed too for their own safety, since they obviously can't be trusted with a butterknife.

As the Brits slowly degenerate beyond barbarism into outright savagery and then into sheer animalism, the world will quarantine their foggy retard island and let them slip back into wearing animal skins and waving clubs around like they were when the Romans attempted and failed to civilize the bastards. All the civilized Brits came here and became Americans leaving only subhuman dross.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_(U.S._state)#Race_and_age
>55.9% Non-Hispanic White
>30.5% Black
jesus christ lad, why haven't you moved out of this shithole already

Wow looking at the totals. If you live outside of atlanta or savannah its literally a white utopia. Niggers are scared outside of those two areas. Thats why they congregate there. Better than having muslims blowing up left and right, britbong.

I don't think the processed kebabs I buy in the stores are made by muslims, unless they're robots.

We literally had a guy drag a nigger from the back of his truck 10 years ago. Because he got uppity. We don't have much violent crime but when it happens it's because niggers try to get uppity and bitch. Segregated and great. Rural GA.

Imagine all the fucked up shit like this that happens everyday and isn't even reported. Will we ever live in a world free from savagery like this? What will it take? Was life a mistake?

Don't be like brits. They are cucked.

That number is skewed by niglanta. I can guarantee you the rest of Georgia and the rural deep South is one of the last bastions of whiteness.
>t. louisiana

Damn striaght. I live in GA and I can say nigger left and right and most agree. We are segregated and know what the fuck is up. If some nigger turned a white girl into food here they'ed be tortured and lynched. The deep south may have niggers but we keep em in their place unlike the sorry ass yanks.

I buy kebabs from a Turkroach. For $7.99 you get a beef kebab, kefta kebab, and chicken kebab with rice pilaf, white beans, fatoush salad, pita bread, and hummus. It's pretty delicious and cheap tbqh.

the nobility of englishmen has gone
embrace your new african culture uk

not to mention the white girl meat, ya ignorant fool.

my district is 98% white, as is every district around me, just like most of the country. Nothing I can do about retard city cucks, let them lie in the bed they've made

Then good. You're like me. Nogs run rampant in GA cities, but if they try shit in the rural areas they get strung up like christmas lights. Keep the barrier. Fight for the cities since it's the front lines. Admittedly it's near lost for me since all the niggers went to the cities - savannah/atlanta. Can't out vote them anymore. But it's contained.

Hunt them down, kill them, record their bodies being eaten by pigs, distribute the film to their family. Then put it on ISIS Twitter page.

This is new. I've never felt rage like this. Evil this pure going unpunished is agonizing.

The world will not be rid of it all until the Final Judgement.

This was 10 years ago, Brits are complacent.We need to fight it in the US

Hard to prove that one.

If it's true then it's abhorrent.

Guy has other accusations against white brit girls besides this. I'd say it's true. Previous thread said it was a fuck up with one of the police officers that caused it to get tossed out.

not to mention they heard a lot of this shit from bugging his car and restaurant,