I love Trump. He is a man amongst men

I love Trump. He is a man amongst men

Other urls found in this thread:

corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/current-issues/climate-policy/climate-perspectives/our-position
theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/oct/13/trump-makes-inappropriate-remarks-about-10-year-old-girl-video
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is a fucking retard he is no different than any of the other cuckservatives hows the wall coming along or the middle east he promised not to get involved in yet just did a massive weapon deal with the saudis did you know trump upped the refugee intake?

>People are literally mourning because a retarded sex predator is propelling the human race to the brink of apocalypse through sheer incompetence, laziness, and ignorance
>Conservatives: Haha the snowflakes are triggered!!!

>That would be cucked Congress you have to remember literally everyone is against him. As for the Saudi deal its a nessceary evil

None of that stuff is happening you are living in a fantasy

Do you believe in man-made climate change?

No it's leftist fairy tale

Oh I see; you're a retarded person.

It's a boondoggle to sifen money and hurt the economy the climate is always changing.

Multinational fossil fuel corporations like Shell and Exxon have acknowledged man-made climate change privately and publicly since the 80's.

Fuck you alarmist cocksucker every single fucking year you claim THIBIS THR YEAR THE WORLD ENDS and nothing happens. Nothing will happen except you will hurt the economy because MUH ENVIROMENT

1. It's too late to solve the 'problem' anyway.

2. Even if a solution were possible, getting all nations to comply would be impossible.

3. I don't fucking care. Who cares if 3rd world shitholes get flooded or we lose liberal coastal cities? I just don't care. We only have to make it as far as space colonization with fossil fuels. I'm willing to sacrifice the dead weight of this planet to meet that end.

This too

> sifen
Why use a word if you don't know how to spell it?

Sorry I don't know how to spell

On Climate change:
1. Macroseasons have been all but proven. Basically winter and summer, but over hundreds of years, and on the whole earth.
2. CO2 effects it to some degree, but the researh is all fucked due to non-centralized data. Ever wondered why data seems to rape itself all the time? There is no central body to go "wait nigger thats wrong".

3. If it becomes an issue, we can build a foil around the world to only let a certain amount of sunlight in.

TL;DR Panicking about the issue has been unfounded. Al Gore and his lackeys said there would be 100,000 environmental refugees by 2005. Haven't seen any.

>I don't fucking care. Who cares if 3rd world shitholes get flooded or we lose liberal coastal cities? I just don't care.

Wow, you're so edgy. What's it like sporting the ideological equivalent of screamo?

Our "liberal coastal cities" are the glistening jewels of modern, Western civilization; hubs of art, commerce, and science. It's not too late.

>that list

We're raising a generation of grown-up children

I believe in man assisted climate change. I also believe that climate change will not be as catastrophic as it is taught in schools. More trees, more clouds, more tropics. Only problem is less ski hills, but hey, what can humanity do? Right, nothing!!!

Yeah, 100 coddled college kids playing with play-doh means we're raising our kids wrong. Okay.

Conservatives are so fucking dramatic, it'd be hilarious if they didn't push their retarded, regressive agendas on us at every opportunity.

>He's defending it
Grown adults playing with play dough because they can't handle the results of a Democratic election is insane

>sex predator
>A man who could literally fuck anyone he wanted made the same lewd comments about women that every high test man has ever made to their friends

wall is being bid on. we have always done business with saudi. im not a big fan of it. the way i see it they were behind 9/11. but oil makes the world go round. and source on the last one.

Not exactly hard to fix it if it is man made; why has no one worked on the issue if its so easy? Could it be that scientists have a motive to be payed shittons of money?

>I believe in man assisted climate change. I also believe that climate change will not be as catastrophic as it is taught in schools.

So you've created a convenient, personal fantasy for yourself in spite of all the science and data that says otherwise. Got it. You're fucking lazy. Do the research, don't retreat to your little anti-scientific fantasy and force the rest of us to deal with reality. We're all in this together, fucking snap out of it.

>Only problem is less ski hills, but hey, what can humanity do? Right, nothing!!!

That is a fantasy. You've created that in your own mind. That has no basis in reality.

>Wow, you're so edgy

It's not about edge: They just objectively don't matter in the long run.

The only proposed 'solutions' to global warming involve the 1st world sacrificing massive amounts of economic growth while the 2nd world ignores the problem. No thanks.

Humanity does not serve the planet, it's the other way. This Earth is merely a vessel to get us from point A to point B. Point B being the stars. We only have to get that far.

>Our "liberal coastal cities" are the glistening jewels of modern, Western civilization; hubs of art, commerce, and science. It's not too late.

Not really. Some of the people in them matter, but they can be moved if shit goes down.

I'm so sorry you're incapable of considering viewpoints that don't jive with your naive, moralistic view of the world. That doesn't make you right, and it doesn't make me 'edgy'.

>eww he is talking about touching pussy, somebody stop him, as he said with a lisp

trying to keep terrorist out of the country=apocalypse
nice logic cuck

>A man who could literally fuck anyone he wanted made the same lewd comments about women that every high test man has ever made to their friends

I've played contact/combat sports my entire life, been in countless locker rooms - I've never heard anyone talk about molesting married women. Ever. If any of us heard someone talk like that we'd think they were a fucking pathetic weirdo loser.

Climate change is a meme. But world wide pollution like microplastics in oceans and toxic chemicals in water is what we should be worried about.

Nasa has already said that sea ice is growing faster than its meltings

>b-but why are we having so many super hurricanes and flooding its because of the climate change
>the strongest hurricane ever recorded was in the 1920s

I am a huge conservationist but too much trust has been put into liberal scientists with plausible at best data

>hubs of art
LOOK AT MY TAMPON ART

plus werent the ice caps suppose to be completely melted like 10 years ago and 2-3 years ago was the most ice the artic has seen in recorded history?

>combat sports

Lol

Lol faggot

>He is a man amongst men

I concur.

Now thats a fucking lie. Played Rugby in highschool, If I didn't hear someone saying they had raped someone else's girlfriend/sister/mom, ever time i was in the lockerroom, I will hang myself.

Do you think we can get "to the stars" before our planet kills us? Why sacrifice a perfectly good planet to begin with? Why not just bomb the 2nd world countries ignoring the problem, and purge whatever is blocking green energy?

adults playing with play doh and cant take exams because of an election.
>republicans are dramatic

hahahahhahaha

ahahahahaha

>too much trust has been put into liberal scientists with plausible at best data

corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/current-issues/climate-policy/climate-perspectives/our-position

Does Exxon hire "liberal scientists"?

I bet you give great head bb, hook me up :)

hahaha you are full of shit. real men talk like that. the amount of times ive said "oh, id lick her ass hole" or "damn i want her to sit on my face"

>He is a man amongst men

Was that 1 sentence, Shakespear?

>Shakespear
e

>the amount of times ive said "oh, id lick her ass hole" or "damn i want her to sit on my face"

Yeah of course, but that's not what Trump said. He talked about specifically molesting (sexually assaulting) women. If you can't tell the difference between talking about consensual sex and sexual assault then I can't really help you.

>muh Vietnam

2004 is calling, they want their political talking points back.

>on this last one
you know how it's a favorite pastime of mudshits to just up and murder all the nearby christians whenever the mood strikes?

I Don't Give a Shit About Climate Change.

Correction

I Don't Give a FUCKING Shit About Climate Change

>LOOK AT MY TAMPON ART

Nice cherry picking. I don't think you're going to win this one, but keep it up. Tell me how our coastal cities are just garbage modern art mills or whatever your dumbass point is.

what is bill clinton, muhammad ali. Biden didnt go to war because he had asthma. Bernie Sanders dodged as well.

>He talked about specifically molesting (sexually assaulting) women

citation needed

And all of them, except Bill Clinton maybe, are anti-war - so what's your fucking point?

>implying the Saudis are the problem
They just wanna keep the oil going and their people dumb.

The Jews are the ones really pulling the strings.

this is bait, but you know Bill Clinton raped tons of women, which is confirmed, not to mention the "unconfirmed" pedo shit with Epstein et al, and Hillary defended him and hounded and persecuted his victims. there is also a video of hillary laughing about one of her first legal battles being her defending a pedophile rapist. Try again

by saying "id grab her by the pussy". A move of mine in my younger days was to make out with a girl and take her hand and put in on my dick. id literally make them grab me by the dick. you are literally splitting hairs. Bill Clinton abused his power as president and got a secretary to blow him in the oval office on way more than one occasion. got himself impeached. He literally did it, trump talked about it.

"I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

>lists a bunch of anti-warhawk dems
>as an argument against the TRUMP'S A MANLY MAN'S MAN WHO DOESN'T CHICKEN OUT

stop deflecting, r_td

>Liberal coastal cities are hubs of art, using tampon art is cherrypicking

>Here, look at this Christian gothic cathedral

ok

>"unconfirmed" pedo shit with Epstein et al

Trump was best buds with Epstein. Took lots of trips on the lolita express. Bill Clinton is a fucking demon, but you gotta hold Trump to the same standard. Fuck them all and fuck Hillary too.

>used tampons chosen for art piece
>cherry picking

not that user, but can't tell if serious or oblivious to your own funny

Architecture is art. Art that's going to be underwater in a few decades.

>The science is settled, see this cherrypicked graph which goes back 150 years instead of anywhere close to 4 billion
>Muh 97% of scientists!!

Whoa. Really made me think.

God bless Trump

days of making beautiful cathedrals like that are a thing of the past. not you have people doing bondage in public and calling it art. and Most of the major cities, or atleast most of the city are degenerate cess pools of human trash.

>Christian gothic cathedrals are the work of the liberal modernism which permeates coastal cities

ok

where is that cathedral, btw?

"Grab em by the pussy"

>days of making beautiful cathedrals like that are a thing of the past

No, believe it or not architects are still designing and building. It's hard to believe, I know, but it's true - look it up.

trump is anti war as well. he stated before we need to stay out of the middle east. but when you are president you have to make calls you necessarily dont agree with. bill clinton did the same thing with Kosovo

5th Ave., New York City

>trump is anti war as well.

lol

not that bad. ive said worse. he even stated in that that they "let you do it" that is indeed consent. sorry he isnt getting written consent and have sexual contact contracts with every woman he encounters.

if i got drafted id look for a way out as well. especially Vietnam. ww2 maybe id take part in. korean war, no id get out of that one as well. and trump deferred the draft because he was in college. that was a very very legit reason. he was deferred again because of bad feet. that was also a very legit reason. the army wouldnt let you join for a ton of reasons. my dad was kicked from boot camp becuase they found out he has a back injury back in highschool

I know about the quote where he says Ol' Jeffy is a fun guy who likes girls some of whom are young, but can u source me on the "lots of trips on the lolita express"? And can u explain why the pedos are shaking in their boots on maximum overdrive destroy trump, and there have been thousands of pedo arrests since he got in office, if he is just "one of them"?

Oh give me a fucking break, he was a dirty 60-year-old man when he said that shit. 60 years old bragging about grabbing women without their consent. He should know better, stop making excuses for this dirty old retard.

>MOST UNAIFR TREETMINT OF NE POLITISIAN EVER

Dude, Trump is has become like the ultimate merchant.

nevertheless, liberal modernist art produces nothing as grand as the baroque and classical styles

he has money. a bunch of whores will let anyone do anything to them for the sole fact that they have money. i think he is and was a fairly attractive man. so you are one of those fags that always says to a girl, "is it okay if i kiss you now?" women like a man who takes charge. if she doesnt want to kiss she will stop you.

Test

>And can u explain why the pedos are shaking in their boots on maximum overdrive destroy trump

lol what?

>there have been thousands of pedo arrests since he got in office

Pedos are always getting arrested. Especially nowadays, easy to prove with texts, emails, browsing data etc. Nothing new, nothing special, and nothing to do with Trump being president.

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/oct/13/trump-makes-inappropriate-remarks-about-10-year-old-girl-video

>so you are one of those fags that always says to a girl, "is it okay if i kiss you now?"

No. I don't know why you virgins always act like consent is such a fucking mystery.

It's always mutual, you lean in, girl leans in too, she's kissing on you, grabbing your dick, one thing leads to another. Consent doesn't have to be verbal, it almost never is - you don't have to ask, it just happens naturally.

Stop acting like you need a written contract every time you fuck. That's not what consent means.

It's become abundantly clear you've never had sex or come in contact with a woman

and why do you think anything in trumps statement makes believe consent isnt given? basically what you said is
>its always mutual, you lean in and kiss her, she grabs your dick, they let you do it. same thing he said. he just mentions how he touches their pussy but they still let him and you want to be up in arms about it.

>tfw THE HAPPENING
>tfw we get to do it all over again in 2020

"I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait."

Come on man. Is this really the hill you wanna die on? Defending a dirty old pervert?

How can one man be so alpha ?

Fuck women. They are baby machines, who cares what you say about them

the amount of hypocrisy from you in this thread is amazing. he is an "old pervert" because women consent to being with him?

Man has little to do with it but change it does.

>without their consent
your citation doesnt support this point of view
"when you're a star they let you do it" implies consent

>Nice cherry picking.
nope
that's modern art
nice denial

>Implying playing stick ball is the same as marching and drill.

>Bill Clinton is a fucking demon
no, that's hillary
bill is a cool guy who would have never gone through the trouble of running for president if it wasnt for his partner's unquenchable thirst for power
you can thank us for letting the world dodge that bullet

modern architecture is pure shit though
scrap that, it is anti beauty, rationally and purposefully so

>No, believe it or not architects are still designing and building UTTER KIKE SHIT. It's hard to believe, I know, but it's true - look it up.
FTFY

>because women consent to being with him?

your citation doesnt support this point of view

Did you forget all the women who accused him of groping them without their consent? Oh wait, let me guess; they're all liars, or attention whores, etc etc.

>more denial and obfuscation
>That's not what consent means.
so they just... "let you do it"? Gotcha...

>non argument=best argument
nice

you just wish you could just kiss hot girls without waiting because you're rich and famous
cry more beta pleb

>Did you forget all the women who accused him of groping them without their consent?
i dont know
you brought up a citation that doesnt support your hypothesis
what's next now? testimoanies in the middle of a campaign?
> they're all liars, or attention whores, etc etc.
nah i'm sure they're perfectly unbiased and honest, what with the DNC being choir angels and all

anyway you just implied you have nothing but testimoanies
good going lefty shit
lurk moar and learn to marshall your arguments just a tiny bit better before you speak up and make a fool of yourself next time
cheers homo, welcome to the big bad place of kek and nazis

>non argument=best argument

My argument was clear:

Multiple women have formally accused him of sexual assault. Plausible, corraborated accusations at that.