Russia's GDP is $1.33 Trillion

Russia's GDP is $1.33 Trillion
America's GDP is $18.5 Trillion
Texas alone has a GDP of $1.6 Trillion with a population of 27. 5 million people. Russia has population of 145 million people and smaller economy than Texas.. Why should be afraid of Russia again? Please libtards tell me your retarded logic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNU0fvKszhc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B-but they were commies until the 90's, don't you rural and suburban retards hate commies? Just ignore that most of the Democratic platform is very close to Marxism.

they got them nukes though. money doesn't stop a thermonuclear reaction

>using GDP as a measure of a countries economic activity

United states debt is 19.9 trillion
Russia debt is 156 billion

Not a liberal in the slightest Sense, but what are we talking about here?

Russia has a huge mothball military surplus of 20k Soviet era tanks, 30k armored fighting vehicles, 9k spg's, and roughly 4k mlrs's.
Their nuclear weapons programs are as close to the United States capabilities vs any other nation. Including a rather large fleet of typhoon submarines loaded with 16 slbms if I'm not mistaken.

You can't just compare GDP of the two countries and instantly assume they possess no world power or they have a vastly inferior military. A nuke is a nuke.

This. Perfectly put, danon

Why do economically illiterate people waste all our time by posting?

BRAAAAAAAP!

>using GDP as a measure of a countries economic activity
yes, that's what GDP is for

because size does not always matter

youtube.com/watch?v=RNU0fvKszhc

Somalia has a GDP of approximately $5.9 billion. with a population of 11 million.

Why should be afraid of Somalis again? Please conseracucks tell me your retarded logic?

So says the willy teeny tiny whiteboi

I have yet to meet an actual nigger that talks like this.

GDP worked well when the economy was still mostly farms and factories, producing things of similar quality that could easily be counted. But GDP is less suited to the task of measuring modern, service-led economies that are geared towards the quality of consumer experience, rather than consumption of greater quantities. It is far harder to identify the extent to which changes in price reflect a better service. When medical charges rise, it will generally count as inflation, even if the quality of health care is improving faster than prices are rising. And where consumers pay nothing, as is often now the case with digital services, they do not register in GDP. The consumer benefits from Google and Facebook are thus excluded.

Another point of objection is the more risks bank take, the more they contribute to GDP, even as the quality of lending falls

10/10

GDP is a meaningless statistic

because 10.000 nukes you retard
Russia manages to be a military superpower with a fraction of what you americans spend and that's impressive as fuck considering they took crimea without anyone doing anything.

CAUSE U IN FOCKIN CNAADA !!!

what's the average IQ in Bolivia again ?

Probably a lot higher than you're assuming

t h i c c

Especially with your flag you should know not to bully other flags.

Russia isn't a superpower retard, the US has been the only superpower since the collapse of the soviet union.