Every species that reaches its full fitness must die off...

Every species that reaches its full fitness must die off. Every Civilization that reaches its peak must fall due to degeneracy. Just like God intended.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

And since we're globalized, we're all fucked. As time goes by, the more I think preppers are onto something.

it's an interesting theory and certainly shows a lot of parallels with today's society. From the other times I've seen this study posted here, they did this experiment with other mice populations and none of them came to this same conclusion... I got it from here and there weren't any sources for that last time so take that information with a grain of salt.

Bro. Read some books. This has been a theory for some time but it has been debunked by the innovative nature of the western world. Tradegy and Hope covers this subject in the prologue I believe. Everyone who agrees with OP is an uneducated nigger

Did we even peak?

In his experiment the mice has a strict limit on how much they could expand. With humanity it's slightly different. Ultimately it depends on whether we can actually expand into space and colonize it or not.

>muh space
Lol Sup Forums is lobotomized. Every post is a random nigger now.

It doesn't work with humans since nobody is providing us with unlimited resources as of yet

Whether or not that happens depends largely on how willing the elites of the world are in actually distributing Africa's population to the rest of the world. If they are going all the way with it, then we're just totally boned, there's nothing that can save society from that many niggers.

>since nobody is providing us with unlimited resources as of yet
What is a welfare state?

Physicist/engineer here, we aint into space before we reach critical mass homefry, too phenomenally expensive to move loads of people off planet

The thing we really need is complete chaos. space is a meme.

The West owned essentially the entire world at one point, now we're being colonized in our own homelands. I would say so.

What if they do it for free?

Somebody's gotta pay for it, aka people not living in an utopia

>there are mice posting on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW

What if I tell you that you can print money?

I was talking about the resources and man hours needed to do it, I'm sure most people would want to leave this shithole world in a few generations for free.

You can't print actual resources.
Also underage b8

USA is doing this and they are fine.

Sup Forums = excess males

Until they print everybody a million dollars, this is not an argument.
Living on welfare is hardly an utopia

Maybe the mouse colony died off because at a certain point, all the mice were pretty much fucking their cousins and what not.