Two White men are killed by a white supremacist

Two White men are killed by a white supremacist who was hurling abuse at two Muslim girls. Muslims online are praying for the murdered men to be granted paradise.

Bump

That man was an hero

Drumpftards have blood on their hands

>to be granted paradise

Dont get me wrong, I'm humbled by their sacrifice but by muslim law they wont and can't be let into heaven. It's just their way

True but it's nice to see them so humbled by the acts of these men. They are so humbled by the sacrifice of these non Muslims that they want them to Go to paradise

Yeah but they still hate infidels, they'll make exceptions but in the end this is their way

He's not a white supremacist. He was a Bernie supporter who called Donald Trump "satan" and apparently abused immigrants on a train because they weren't paying enough taxes.

>Giving up your life for brown stinky pussy muslims
Doing their work for them.

quit being a pussy, they need to be exterminated and thats being modest

race traitor piece of shit, good riddence

>Muslims online are praying for the murdered men to be granted paradise.

even if he died "protecting Islam" he's still not considered a jihadi, and is still just an average infidel cuck who will rot in sand nigger hell

>mfw he was a nigger

That's a funny looking white supremacist.

wut? same story?

Well according to the media he's just dark white.

I don't know who's jewing who at this point.

That's a different story

Are you tricking me?

a

>Two White men are killed by a white supremacist who was hurling abuse at two Muslim girls.

Two white knights were killed by a mentally disabled man who protected himself with a knife in self defense when he was outnumbered after they ganged up on him.

Even the police officers on scene admitted that the man behaved as if he had mental issues. All that he was doing was going off on a rant about everyone and everything as so many mentally ill people do on public transport. No one cared until he said something about Muslims and suddenly these two white knights felt a need to attack him.

I have seen mentally ill niggers harass people on buses and trains multiple times saying all kinds of offensive things and everyone just ignored them, some people even chuckled. I can only imagine that this man was behaving in similar fashion.
I bet that if he was black, no one would have done anything.

He followed multiple contradictory ideologies at once. He hated Hitler but said "If Trump is the next Hitler, I want to join his SS." He also described him self as a nihilist, libertarian, and Bernie supporter.

Dumbass white knight jumping into none of his business.

The white guy would have gotten bored yelling shit at the Muslim girl and moved along.

Dumbasses always white knight and get killed. Muslim girl wouldn't have even sucked his dick for white knighting. Damn fool.

Yes, I've experienced this sort of thing before as well.
A pretty common thing for public transportation.

i can believe it
t. chicago red line

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
OH
MY
GOD

THIS LEVEL OF HYPOCRISY

S

If they'd just kept their noses out of it all, we'd probably have 1 stabbed Muslim and 3 living white guys.

This could only get worse if the murderer dies too.

Yep. I work in downtown Montreal and see these nutcases sometimes. Ignore and move on... you can argue even less with these guys than SJWs.

Why is Portland as bad as LA

the entire west coast is shit IMO

By the way I (OP) am a Muslim

the mentally ill white man strikes again. how do we stop them, Sup Forums?

Killer should collab with Varg and do a black metal album in the French wilderness.

Well this guy was shot in the face and lived. So that one's pretty easy. Either don't shoot them in the face, or finish the job.

Nobody cares about race. They were protecting the Invaders they deserve to die one way or another

Rule #1. Wanna be a white knight? Carry a gun.

hey faggot. the killer was a bernie bot,

race traitors die first