what if she literally calls me 'her love'

is that a go ahead?

like "see you again soon my love"

that doesnt seem like part of the job

when has this ever happened

What am I even looking at it here?

>women are never attracted to any man, ever

OK

Cashiers and barmaids DO genuinely flirt with their patrons all the time. But I guess you would only know this if you weren't a bitter unattractive manlet.

probably never to you, you fucking barnacle

post your 7+ sized inch dick then thundercock chad

I know that

if service is shit, I dont tip

This. I'm an 8/10 at 6' tall and waitresses constantly spit on me. Why do I have to be a fuck ugly midget?

Dont need a dick to understand hes ugly, women are able to see it without one.

Option C: She thinks you're a beta male and is only doing it so you tip her like the beta male she thinks you are

post your chiseled face then faggot

Same with rich people's wives too

I never said I was pretty, I just said since waitressess and cashiers didn;t tell him they loved him that he looked like the un-scraped bottom of a boat. Stop trying to see my face and cock you fucking faggot

I'm a male cashier.

I'm only overtly nice to women I am sexually attracted to.

I'm just polite and matter of factly towards everyone else.

it's saying that if you are white she is attracted to you, and if you are black she tolerates you

>look at me and give me attention!
>How dare you!

it's only natural for men to hit on women whenever theyve got the chance, dont like it quit the job then

okay, no tips then

Looks more like it's saying "cashier is a confrontational bitch and there's a 0% chance she's attracted to you (skin color be damned)"

>innocent misunderstandings render someone a sexual deviant
it's not unusual for a woman to flirt with a customer for more than just the tip

She's just being friendly and probably says that to every other customer. I've known women like that. If she's genuinely flirting you'll fucking know it. I used to frequent a gas station near my house and this girl was always flirting with me (I didn't reciprocate but I was still friendly to her). I don't know the name of this old song, but a part of the chorus consists of the words "All I want to do is make love to you." That song was playing when I went to ring my shit up and she sung that part to me looking me dead in the eyes while doing it. That was the last time I went in there because the bitch was fat, covered in tats, etc and I most definitely was not interested.

I've had a waitress slap my ass before
She was ugly but that's besides the point

>she's just being friendly
Yeah, a woman would never leverage your sexual attraction to her to get a better tip. How ridiculous.

Who in the fuck tips cashiers? She's not a bartender.

>I'm an 8/10 at 6' tall and waitresses constantly spit on me
you're lying to yourself about something, bucko

And you wonder why you get such shit service. I bet you don't tip the receptionist at the gym either. Cheap fuck.

When I was a cashier female regulars thought I was their little boy toy because I was polite and friendly with them. It's annoying but I don't scream muh oppression.

Do you seriously tip gas station attendants or the person checking your shit out at Walmart? For fuck's sake, user. What state do you live in where that is commonplace?

You are a 40 karat diamond in a sea of shit, friend.

pretty much the equivalent of calling you sweetheart or hun. Means absolutely fuck all

You get what you pay for. Keep being a tight kike with your tips and you'll keep getting bad service.

>If she's genuinely flirting you'll fucking know it.
Do you even know where you are?

I got this bloody co-worker who keeps calling me Darling

I fucking hate this

So I started to call her Honey

Get fucked roastie whore

Absolutely no one tips cashiers where I live; I used to work in a liquor store and never expected a tip when I was a clerk. The only time I actually received them is when I would card nervous Mexicans and they'd show me a Mexican ID instead of an American one. Nine times out of ten they'd toss me a five spot--like they were trying to buy me off or some shit top kek.

Is this a record store?

What is? Common sense?

Should I clean my room Satan Peterson?

It's largely because I work in a college town, but a lot of people try to tip me as the cashier in a convenience store. I'm an ugly dude, too.

Isn't tipping gas station attendants (assuming you mean one at a full service station) normal?

yea when I go out I can tell when girls think I'm hot, and its alot of the time because I am a "cute" guy, but its annoying as fuck when they talk and flirt and want to probabaly get to know me, but I just have to like walk away, its like the second they see a good looking guy they become whores. And I don't even think I'm that fucking special, but I could get laid by a different girl every time I go to the supermarket.

The only time I see guys flirt with girls inappropriately is when they are like 50 years old and a loser

I didn't know gossiping about other colleagues and making men do the labouring work counted as a job.

You must be an ugly cunt.

Going do the store is kinda creepy. I mean, all those workers there are paid like 10 bucks an hour to stand there, and do boring shit.

And here I am, in-and-out, back in the sun. And they're still there, waiting for me to return.

The things people do for money. Thankfully, I'm loaded.

>Isn't tipping gas station attendants (assuming you mean one at a full service station) normal?

We don't really have those around here. If someone was pumping my gas like they do in some Pacific Northwestern states then I would.

I go to the self checkout so I don't have to waste time with the cashier talking to me

It's totally true

Top kek. Whatever helps you sleep at night, user. No one tips cashiers in my state not even if they're hot women. I've literally never seen it happen outside of when I was a cashier for a little over a year. Only illegal Mexicans or Guatemalans did it if you carded them and they didn't have an American ID.

I didn't know making up observations and passing them off as absolute fact made them sacrament

What kind of cuck tips people other than waitresses

>tfw i just barely make it into thundercock range

Calm down. I'm just trying to explain why your bread is always bagged with your milk, and why your eggs are always under canned goods. Don't shoot the messenger, you cheap kike.

every time i get groceries the checkout chicks literally tell me they love me. how do we handle this?

>You get what you pay for.
yes, that's exactly how it works in retail stores you retarded foodservice subhuman. you don't get more merchandise when you tip a cashier... lmao.

will she take the sign down when she's 10 years older, 40 lbs heavier, and living with a houseful of cats?

how do people like this meet anyone?

This literally doesn't happen to me top kek. I'm 30 years old and have lived in this state for most of my life and no one tip cashiers. You only tip servers, bartenders, etc but never cashiers. It's unheard of.

Laugh at me all you want, you won't be laughing when your tendies are mashed by the resentful cashier.

I can just tell that note was written by a landwhale bitter about her love life (or lack thereof), so she projected her insecurities onto that one note and posted it online as a way to stick it to men. How sad.
I've had waitresses call me "handsome", "honey", "darling", etc.. I usually chalk it up to them acting cutesy for a tip, but I've had a few fat ones get creepy with me (to the point of where any woman in my shoes would be crying "sexual harassment").
>Isn't tipping gas station attendants (assuming you mean one at a full service station) normal?
I initally tipped cashiers, but most of them didn't seem to grasp the concept and simply gave me change back. Now I don't even bother anymore.

>but most of them didn't seem to grasp the concept and simply gave me change back. Now I don't even bother anymore.

This. As an ex-cashier it's bizarre on the rare occasion that it happened; it can actually hinder you because the drawer has to balance at the end of the shift and if there is a line of people, you don't want to mix your money up.

>tfw you let her suck your dick and pretend you wanted it
>that will show those fucking normies

Did you go to Sandford in the U.K. By any chance?
Safest village in the country

Imagine being so self-centered and deep into PoMo intersectionality that you perceive any sort of positive attention from strangers as some kind of personal attack.

The buzz revolving around this whole neo-catcalling thing borders on schizzy gangstalking territory. Just because you moved into a shitty neighborhood for cheaper rent doesn't mean New York has regressed back into The Warriors or something.