Was the 1953 Iran Coup by the CIA and Mi6 worth it?

and what of the implications for the 1979 revolution, and afterwords

for Islam, the west, and femenism/ SJWs, especially when you look at the initial communist support for the 1979 revolution (MEK peoples mujahadine) compared to the 2009 Green protests

mind you the Afghan revolutions that led to soviet invasion and subsequent proxy war with US, Pakistan and China occuring in the same time frame

Gotta love those Roosevelt boys.
Recommend watching "The Power Principle" to anyone interested in this topic or in general understanding what the U.S. real post-WWII strategy was

Iran is the guerilla in the room pol does not want to talk about or educate themselves on thats for sure

BUMP

or people are too uninformed to even have this conversation

In 2012 this topic would have hit the bump limit.

maybe we need to remind people Iran is active in Syria and the entire syrian war and future of Assad is about Geopolitics with Iran

not to mention Russias interests with Iran

Catch me up. The pic I've seen was real with the women in dresses and then hijabs after the revolution. That's right right?

>Iranians chimp out 26 years later and install a government based on the teachings of a 7th century desert madman which made the country objectively shittier in every aspect

Wow, sure is those damn Western imperialists' fault!

Iran And Afghanistan

No the zionist coup in Iran was not worth it. They subverted the CIA and MI6 to do their bidding and turned Iran jnto what it is now. Same tactic that they have done with every country throughout history. That is one of only many reasons why Iran, Syria, and the United States should come together and purge the world of the filth that is Israel and jews abroad. Unless it is done, hey will take down the U.S. like they did with Russia and Germany.

your country is irrelevant, reza.

Mossadegh was a commie, but he was democratically elected and anti-Zog. The Shah was just another puppet for quite some time, but then when he started naming the Jew, the CIA, France, and the West sent Khomeini to attempt to destabilize Iran. I'm not sure if it has worked out as they intended

if that is the truth then it backfired on the higest level

but then again, this is the crux of the 79 revolution between the islamists and communist SJWs Peoples Mujahadine of Iran
one way I have read it being described is that there is a black shia, the masculine hardliners still in power, and the red shia, which is the femenine quasi marxists

>Was the 1953 Iran Coup by the CIA and Mi6 worth it?
No.
We (the CIA) overthrew a legitimately, and very well liked Prime Minister, and installed a tyrant that murdered his own people.
And people wonder why the Iranians hate us......

t. kike
bump

not only jews

but Baha'i were also expelled, TBQH, the iranians are probably more afraid of the Baha'i residing in Israel than the jews themselves

Baha'i were reportedly close to the Shah

He wasn't democratically elected by the people, but rather by a council who were already in power.
As for why we hate you, its the same reason why any other muslims hate you.

bump dont let this die

Modern western military action(including those of Russia) stem from post WW2 ideologies and politics. Everyone wants to prevent the next Hitler(aka, the next true world war and such) by taking preventive actions. The US/UK/etc wasn't all that good at it in the 50s and 60s, as shown by the amount of clusterfucks they caused. Each decade seems to have a different philosophy on how to take said preventive measures, with the earlier decades being bloodbaths/clusterfucks and the later ones being more surgical.

It gets a hell of a lot more complicated when two or more opposing powers get involved in these things, but a small but noticeable equilibrium gets formed when two or more of those powers realized they've crossed the line and forced the world a few steps closer to global war. The only real brightside to these types of atrocities(by that, I mean coups and the like) is that it often forces the newest generation of those involved to become for rational and mindful of their actions.

Dick Chaney isn't exactly a good example of this though, nor are the current idiots in Russia fucking around in the middle east. No two people see eye to eye on a subject like this, and asking if things like the '53 coup was worth it is far too loaded and out there for any rational person to answer. It just is. It happened. The world will be changed because of it.

>that time the nazis tried to ally with iran in wwii and temporarily overthrew the british iraqi government

I don't know what you mean by this.

Regardless, the Nazis realized it was actually quite beneficial to try to avoid a global war. Back then, doing such a thing was much more subtle than it is today. The Nazis had a well defined and internationally recognized state, and they tried to prop up regimes all over the world that would be sympathetic to them being a world power. They were really going for a win by diplomacy. If enough countries are indebted to you and recognize you, then you've already won any war that's to come without using a weapon. I'm by no means suggesting that a world war can't be induced by these measures, but instead pointing out that the Nazis pretty much caused the current ideology regarding this stuff.

Reading the Nazi plans and seeing what they actually turned into is a very interesting case study.

bump