What's with the black people and fried chicken meme?

Is it supposed to be some kind of insult? Fried chicken is fucking amazing. I don't care if you think it's greasy and "degenerate", there's nothing like that first bite of a hot wing.

Also why do people stereotype us with mashed potatoes or casserole, and not pizza?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fried chicken is dirt cheap
just like watermelons which grow with no work whatsoever
and purple drink which is literally just some colored sugar in water

Haha spotted the black guy amirite Sup Forumsros? XD

Fried chicken is good. Niggers really, really love it, though. Wings are fucking nigger bullshit. All bone and gristle. A fucking animal wouldn't even eat that shit. Fuck wings and fuck niggers.

It's nigger bait.
That's why it's funny.
They can't help themselves and they know it and get pissed off about it.
Niggers can't live without fried chicken.

LMAO NIGGgEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DETECTED

us ? You mean you're a nigger ?
Go eat a chicken in Africa with the rest of your species. You will be happier there with your kin.

And it's not a meme, you dumb fucking nigger. It's a stereotype and it's been around since the 1800s...because it's true.

What's with the black people and purple drank meme?

Is it supposed to be some kind of insult? Purple drank is fucking amazing. I don't care if you think it's a drug and "degenerate", there's nothing like that first drink of that purple drank.

Also why do people stereotype us with crack cocaine or heroin, and not ecstasy?

Black user here.
Yes, it is considered to be an insult.
Ignorant white people are offended by anything that is a cultural norm that isn't for them. Thus, a number of them project their inferiority complex on others when they display aspects of their culture.

Mashed Potatoes and Casserole aren't stereotypes of whites. Never heard of it.
Pizza is just an american dish..

Why don't people go out of their way to pick out and stereotype white people? Answer : Other ethnic groups have better things to do, are more mature, and see nothing wrong w/ cultural expression.

There's no insult, it's just a stereotype based in fact
>blacks come from the south
>fried chicken is big in southern cooking
>∴ blacks like fried chicken

It's like asking "what's with the Indian people and curry meme?"

It's not an insult, black people will tell you themselves they're insane about fried chicken.

Then ya haven't had good ones...

I'm glad someone said it. It's interesting how obsessed they are with insulting black people when they could be productive (the daily nigger hate threads)

>Black user here.

no need to state it
we could tell from the disjointed and unfinished ideas displayed in your post

niggers really like it though. to the point they get mad if they can't get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

Fuck you nigger

The daily nigger hate threads are meant to keep normies and niggers out of our forum. We need to have at least one outlet where niggers aren't bitching and demanding gibsmedats.

"Us" being white people. The clue is in the mention of mashed potato and pizza.

>voluntarily goes to Politically Incorrect subforum
>complains about politically incorrect content

This is why everyone hates niggers.

I'm whiter than a sheet of paper, fags.

the other niggers in this thread are crying like they are forced to read this shit kek

chikuns was easy to steal

Why the fuck do you consider it an insult? You niggers really do like it so why be offended

Fried chicken is even mentioned in novels written by Blacks.

Some niggers only get offended because they want an excuse to fight. All niggers have pent up rage from centuries of slavery, oppression and poverty that gets passed on from generation to generation.
Niggers don't necessarily "like" fried chicken, but it's because fried chicken is cheap and easy. Niggers aren't the only ones who regularly eat this shit either. It used to be pretty much any poor Southerner who would go to Popeyes or whatever. Now that culture has spread all throughout the country. Poor people usually eat it.

I don't. I don't eat fried chicken to any high degree.

When something is framed as an insult, it's an insult correct? An otherwise benign attribute or habbening can be just that until its framed as an insult.

"OHHH BOY I SHO LIKE ME SOME FRIIEED CHICKEN.. MY BIG BLACK NIGGER LIPS CAN'T GET ENOUGH"

Yeah sorry dude.. that's a framed insult.
It doesn't offend me. Typically if such an insult is hurled, I often declare the person making it an ignorant nigger because that's what they're demonstrating themselves to be.

I'm not a nigger. They are. So I laugh at them.

It's actually true. Niggers and even some humans _LOVE_ fried chicken. You're really the only one that has a problem with other races noting the fact that you can pretty much lure a three year old niglet away from mammy's breast with wing on a string...

Here's what I was told regarding nogs and fried chicken (as well as the whole chicken and waffles combination). Supposedly back in slavery days one of the things that was hardest for the slaves to get was flour. Because of this it became a really special treat when they could get their hands on it and they would make fried chicken and waffles. That's why such an odd combination became a thing and that's why fried chicken is a big thing with blacks supposedly. I don't know if any of that is true at all but that's what I was told.

Sides: gone. They're like animals

I dunno, I like fried chikun, wowdermeln and purple drank too.

>people

Watermelon, fried chicken and cheap forties are stereotypes because they are true.

It isn't an insult, it is a observation.

Seriously...white people get crackers, cheese and mayo as the sterotypical white guy food...and black people get fried chicken (scottish invention) and watermelon...delicious....and then they get pissed off about it...

Nigger detected.

>"OHHH BOY I SHO LIKE ME SOME FRIIEED CHICKEN.. MY BIG BLACK NIGGER LIPS CAN'T GET ENOUGH"

That's hilarious--why don't you just play into the stereotype? Also, everyone loves fried chicken stop lying faggot.

IT's just bantz, and you blacks have been beaten up so bad you take it seriously. Silly nigger, we's all niggers, you just don't get the jokes, nor can you tell the difference between whites and (((whites)))...

I've never quite understood this meme. You'll have a hard time finding somebody who doesn't like fried chicken. I don't even like niggers but I like fried chicken

Nigger detected

>I dunno, I like fried chikun, wowdermeln and purple drank too.
Who the fuck does not like fried chicken & watermelon?

>blacks eat fried chicken
> Whites eat chicken tendies

Fried Chicken is a normal southern food, it was cheap, and it kept well. Since Blacks couldn't eat at a lot of restaurants in the segregated south, they would bring it along for picnics and whatnot meaning they consumed it in highly visible settings.

Why are all these niggers hanging out in Sup Forums?

>that fat nig "I'm just tryna feed muh family"
kek yeah fuckin right

Sup Forums fucking sucks

Hi Hiro.

FPBP

>white people
>a cultural norm that isn't for them
>inferiority complex

Yeah no, pretty sure there's no such thing.

>Why don't people go out of their way to pick out and stereotype white people?

Because they are naturally afraid of our awesome powers?

An Hiro lives in France.

I like fried chicken. That shit is tasty. But I don't like it as much as any nigger. Stop lying. You're smacking your ape lips together in anticipation just from reading this thread.

>Fried chicken is fucking amazing
You do not eat it enough then. I used to eat it all of the time and i literally got sick of it and now when i go to chicken places i get it grilled or get it some other fashion then fried.
>there's nothing like that first bite of a hot wing.
Most wings taste like ass unless you dose it in hot sauce.
>Also why do people stereotype us with mashed potatoes or casserole, and not pizza?
Stereotypes limit people to the time in history they were created as our non racist modern folk refuse to make new ones.

Back in the 1800's Blacks did not gouge themselves at pizza buffets or get little ceasars with their EBT cards.

>not a single capitalized word
Another black user here, why are you guys so obsessed with us?

Dude, it's a joke and if it doesn't describe you, why not play into the stereotype for the lulz around your friends? You blacks need to loosen the fuck up. You don't see white people flipping out and punching others because someone made a mayo joke.

old fag checking in
i went on Sup Forums the first time in 4th grade

here to tell you to get a dog

You're just being contrary to try and prove a point, it's not an insult if it's actually true dude and on the whole it is.

Stereotypes exist for a reason, blame the majority not people telling the truth.

Damn, I was already fully grown when the exploding van happened. Fuck, I'm old.

most amazing thing is fried chicken that has been chilled in the refrigerator.

you know,the leftovers in the bucket for a midnight snack.
fucking awesome,even better than when it's hot

>no..no guys I was just joking hahahahah. i'm not stupid or anything...ju-just bantz. lel kek you retarded nigger don't know that we were only joking. No racism here on Sup Forums

>what a dumb nigger am i right?

this is what you sound like. I bet you're actually proud of it too.

You know, every culture universaily loves fried chicken.

>why not play into the stereotype for the lulz around your friends?
Hey cumskins you smell like raw chicken lmao so funny right just play into the joke hahaha Kek! XdxdxdxdD

Also didn't some white dude kill some people in Portland yesterday because he got triggered by the sight of Muslim women? That's nigger behavior if I've ever saw it.

It's a stereotypical chicken joke and if you get that assmad because of it, you need to loosen up. I've known blacks that play into the stereotype for the lulz because they know that they aren't a stupid nigger. That's why it's funny. It would be the equivalent of a white hipster talking and acting like a hick for the lulz.

t. Only know of black people through Sup Forums

Keep taking though.

It's like a woman talking about politics.

it's not just a meme senpai.

>Hey cumskins you smell like raw chicken lmao so funny right just play into the joke hahaha Kek! XdxdxdxdD

Tons of whites have self-deprecating humor and jokes. Most blacks need to learn how to laugh at themselves every once in awhile. And I've met black dudes that could so I'm not saying you're incapable of satire or irony. Just that most of you guys are.

False flag

You're a nigger in the truest sense of the word.
t. Another black user.

Im black and honestly have no animosity against white people (most of my friends are white) but reading stupid ass posts like this make really hope you larpers get your wish because you still literally don't understand racism like the rest of society. We should just kill you in the inevitable race war (except it'd be everyone against your stupid ass)

Nigger listen here. Two things ok? 1. I don't give a skunk fart what your nigger brain thinks of my advanced humor. 2. There's literally nothing wrong with racism, you monkeys sure as hell do it.

No, it's not really meant to be an insult. I never understood why you people get so mad over it.

We've been trying have friendly bantz for decades, but every time you guys take it way to personal and chimpout calling us evil racists

i think the origins may be more historical in nature. the origin of fried chicken's popularity within black culture comes from the time when they were slaves on plantations and were allowed to keep and raise chickens.

Fried chicken is cheap as hell and delicious. What more do you want?

>a nigger telling us what nigger behavior is

Fuck off

You're dumb as shit and obviously don't get out much and/or hang out with others outside of your race much. Maybe black people that grew up in the rural Midwest where I live are different. They're no different from white people (Sup Forums memes aside) so they don't get all butthurt about every little thing. And they're the ones making the jokes not other white people because the stereotype is ridiculous. Everyone loves fried chicken.

>self-deprecating
SELF
This is the shit that made Chapelle snap and fuck off to Africa. You stupid fucks thinking you're in on it while really not in on it.

For reference, it makes me sick whenever I hear white people shitting on themselves and their accomplishments. But there is a difference between pointing out the faults in your community and not doing that and you don't understand it

I read an article on the history of the watermelon meme and it began as more of a white trash meme than nigger meme. it was cheap and easy to grow and white trash would eat it like a slob and leave the rind in the street

What's with the white people and fried pork meme?

>when all of your black "friends" hate your but you're too autistic to notice

OK nigger

Well they didn't have that (or much else) in Africa in their flying bumping system pyramids. So like anything else with niggers it will take them millions upon millions of years to get a new favorite food, if ever. Really it's not different than the shity rap music they all listen to by law; they simply let Hollywood define who they are once again and it will always be so in the future.
>>Also why do people stereotype us with mashed potatoes or casserole, and not pizza?
AFAIK the only ones that get upset about racial words are those that are so easily controlled by them, the niggers.

You're a dumb faggot. Move out of the inner city and maybe you wouldn't be so bitter.

fuck off nigger, kill yourself and take laquisha with you

Except that fried chicken isn't actually cheap. But niggers will put on their Sunday best for date night at KFC.

>implying i have some psychological issue causing me to call you a stupid nigger and that it isn't just true

they love to appropriate culture. fried chicken is a scottish creation

You've been doing it wrong.

Oh wise faggot teach me! Kill yourself.

Back when society ran better in the US, pork was cheaper than beef for a long time so whites, wanting to save $$$ bought it often. I bet even back then saving $ was still considered racist and "acting white" Same as it is today.

You gotta admit fried chicken is fucking delicious though

You're the one getting all bent the fuck out of shape over a fucking chicken joke. Should I flip out and attack a black dude because he made a mayo joke? Grow a thicker skin, you babby.

Not black, can confirm, fried chicken amazing

i thought it's kale and green juice?

because you're ruining western civilization you annoying son of a whore. go back to africa

Hot sauce or no?

'good' whites in rural areas still have that mentality. the diseased 'bad' whites in the cities, corrupted by the jews, have become the worst hedonistic spenders in this country.
>keeping it up with the joneses

Blacks stole fried chicken from my scottish ancestors who were also slaves and fed it to the slave masters. It's cultural appropriation. Blacks aren't allowed to eat fried chicken

Fried chicken is the best fast food IMO, it's not even that bad calorie-wise. My favorite is Popeye's because it's the juiciest, although KFC has a better spice blend. What I'd really like is KFC flavor with Popeye's juiciness.

Popeye's is really great overall actually, every menu item I've tried there is good.

test

ask black people

>Why don't people go out of their way to pick out and stereotype white people?
are you kidding me? non-whites constantly talk shit and stereotype on whites.
fuck off and die bitch

Red beans & rice my nigga

>if I blame my problems on anything but myself I can go to sleep at night.

OK today and raped 15 white women does that make you feel better about stupid nigger?