ITT: We give each other recommendations for countries to move to

Which country is everybody moving to?

I'm staying right here, snake in the grass.

Taiwan. Everyone should move to Taiwan.

Just don't visit Australia please. Our leaders will let your walk all over us but we actually hate you and want to murder you the second you set foot out of view of a camera.

There's nowhere left to run
Europe is completely fucked by the EU and refugee crises
The U.S is about to implode when interest rates go up
Australia along with us are in the same boat
South America is a giant warzone

The world ended in 2008 when the recession hit and right now we're all in purgatory waiting for our sentences

Frankly I was gonna move to Canada

Iceland

>Australia along with us are in the same boat
I was going to say maybe New Zealand, but that's the same thing as Australia, right?

>The world ended in 2008 when the recession hit and right now we're all in purgatory waiting for our sentences
I've been seriously entertaining this thought lately.

Well if you like countries that are governed by the same policies that Bernier believes in you can try Somalia

Why you guys mad? He's just a social conservative. Bernier was only libertarian.

I thought you guys would be all over a social conservative.

Why would I want to move to Toronto?

Is Spain fine? I love how chilled everything is there but I should be fine if I move to some rural place everyone should be redpilled, yes?

Other countries I've considered:
Hungary: Not sure if a good idea at the moment considering the shit with the EU they've been having lately. Top qts and good history and literary background though
Czech: Same as Hungary minus EU stuff but they've also got cheap beer and incredibly fast wifi at low price
Latvia: MUH HERITAGE and all but I'm 100% PC culture hasn't spread there.

I'd say Australia but we're fuckin full cunt

Shit's good over here though mate

If the place is really redpilled they wouldn't like some gay British immigrant moving into their community

He wouldn't really be able to do any of his libertarian shit without fracturing the party. Then when he couldn't get consensus he would be pushing a conservative agenda against what he ran on the leadership with.

He would have also been a easy target to convince people to vote liberal again 'like healthcare? We can't let Bernier win!'

Fuck my life if liberals get another majority. Hopefully ndp pick a strong leader

I dunno man, Sydney is pretty buggered. I'd go back to rural NZ to retire quite honestly.

I have relatives in rooland but don't know much about it. My main concern would probably be your access to drinking water, since the country's so hot. Also I hear your internet's shit and it takes you a whole 5 minutes to open PNGs.

unrelated but anybody know that feel when you're tired of your gf
we've been together for five years but she's gotten more and more boring, maybe i'm just noticing it now

dump her?

Everyone belongs wherever their ancestors came from.

>There's nowhere left to run
>The world ended in 2008 when the recession hit and right now we're all in purgatory waiting for our sentences
This is actually starting to sound legitimate and it is scares me shitless

Send her off to me. I'll treat her right.

> hey guys lets elect a so-con to run for leadership in 2 years

Fuck off we're full
>Also we hate Americans

>taiwan
>largest gay population in asia
>about to become the first asian country to legalise ay marriage

no

Fuck off. Full.

Antarctica

Move to Canada. Because we have too many brown people.