Requesting QRD on this bitch for all of us so far uninformed or out of the loop...

Requesting QRD on this bitch for all of us so far uninformed or out of the loop. Any relevant responses from anyone in power regarding the "consequences" threat?? How is she tied to Seth Rich?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9a9wgmuM4qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iwp_e3EnOps
youtube.com/watch?v=VuGn2AALYHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

look at that sleazy rat face

Her hair is perpetually damp. Musty.
Like a rat in a subway tunnel

Nice hairdo

This bitch is so ugly. Imagine her without makeup. Brb going to vomit.

was just thinking about making a thread on this woman. id rather see her go to prison than clinton. you can see the evil on her and obvious abuse of power

Nice one boys but seriously, any info?

youtube.com/watch?v=9a9wgmuM4qQ

Bumping for justice

This. She is a filthy, disgusting, coin-clipping like.

probably trying to stay out of jail right now. She's untouchable though, what with the tribe and all.

Idiot voters that voted for her in September even after being embroiled in the Bernie scandal and getting fired as the head of the DNC. They should be rounded out up too.

Florida Jews. Of course they voted for her.

Wasserman Schultz vigorously opposed a 2014 medical marijuana amendment in Florida that narrowly failed to reach the 60% of votes in favor needed to amend the Constitution of Florida. She angered medical marijuana activists and major Democratic donors over this and her comparisons of medical marijuana dispensaries to "pill mills", which over-prescribe and over-dispense painkillers to patients with dubious symptoms.[37] After Wasserman Schultz expressed interest in running for the United States Senate in the 2016 elections, medical marijuana activists vowed to thwart her ambitions. Attorney and donor John Morgan said that her position on medical marijuana "disqualifies her from the [Democratic Senate] nomination... Her position denies terminally ill and chronically ill people compassion."[37]

In response, in February 2015, Wasserman Schultz's staff emailed Morgan, offering to change her position on medical marijuana if Morgan would stop criticizing her. Morgan declined her offer and released the emails to Politico, calling her a "bully".[38] Wasserman Schultz at first declined to comment,[38] then denied that her office had even sent the emails.[39] Morgan responded: "What Debbie leaves out in her pushback was the crystal clear message that her potential support of the new amendment [that has been proposed for the ballot in 2016] was predicated upon me withdrawing my comments to Politico. I don't know how to view that as anything but an offer of a quid pro quo."[39]

*kike
And I'm a phone posting faggot piece of shit. Apologies.

Way to fuck up your chance to shine with mid-tier banter.

she did some good

why is she so hideous

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RIC
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RIC
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH

Both a ginger and a Jew.

The evil is strong with that one.

she is def a reptilian.

SETH RICH IS SMOKESCREEN FOR THE AWAN BROTHERS YOU DUMBFUCKS

Sums up my life nicely. And now I'm stuck HERE, too.

Nope two concurrent issues. The only thing that makes them connected is the DNC computers are like a sieve with no security involved.

Alex Jones is smokescreen for Sup Forums who is smokescreen for infinity who are smokescreen for The Gateway Pundit, who is smokescreen for T_D who is smokescreen for grampa's facebook memes.

This is good stuff. Thank you for sharing it. She is awful.

blue eye masterrace

>SETH RICH IS SMOKESCREEN FOR THE AWAN BROTHERS YOU DUMBFUCKS

explain this statement caplock fag

Her brother is an assistant US attorney for Washington DC

it should be a bannable offense to post pictures of ramen noodles woman

>Jewess
>Works for the Clintons
Is that enough? I know the second part is redundant.

her paki it guy was blackmailing her.

feds fucked him up while investigating email from dws to soros group saying lynch would fix hillary investigation.

capitol police now have his laptop with email archive.

dws fucked. lynch fucked.

Pure Satanic jew rat. Just looking at her makes me feel like she needs to be stopped.

dirty

I had a class with carrot top's nephew in college

Tru story

cool

Wonderful post, thanks user. Spreading on twitter like wild fire.

she is a typical democrat

The Dems did a "Ron Paul" on Bernie S.

Wasserman-Schultz's father is an equally fine, upstanding citizen. A couple of months ago, CBS Miami reported that Richard Rubin "was sentenced to 10 months in prison on Wednesday for tax evasion".

The husband of former Broward Commissioner Diana Wasserman-Rubin was sentenced to 10 months in prison on Wednesday for tax evasion... Sixty five year Richard Rubin, who pleaded guilty, was also ordered to serve three years probation and pay $104,671.08 in restitution.

...According court documents, Rubin willfully failed to report real estate commissions [and] and the sale of a condominium in Hollywood on his federal tax return...

>TRUST ME GOY

>I AM NOT A LIZARD

She married banker Steve Schultz

She is the first Jewish congresswoman elected from Florida.

Cars in driveway

According to reports, Wasserman Schultz may have a negative net worth due to several crushing debts.

It has been reported by ABC News that Wasserman Schultz and her husband Steve Schultz have two mortgages, a home equity line of credit over $250,000 and credit card debt over $15,000.

I would genuinely pay money to punch her in the face.

Face down ass up.

Anyone got the topless pic of her on spring break?

likes dark meat

Oh no can never unsee that

Guccifer_2 known to twiter DM with robbin young publicized, one claim from TX that its false.

Twitter DM with florida Republican in the news recently.

Wordpress account with the DNC docs.

Wordpress and twitter. Thats all for Guccifer_2?

Must have an email?

Florida woman

My favorite Debbie image (so far - anticipating more).
I think she bought that dress to wear at the Dem convention, and damn if getting canned as DNC head was going to keep her from showing it. So, she wanders around aimlessly on stage the night before. She is already so radioactive from that day's events and the whole thing is so bizarre and unexplained that networks carry it live.

> almost hot - you couldn't really see her face

>that color she likes to wear
She had the temerity to show up at Seth Rich's Vigil recently

What the fuck people, just give the guy a synopsis.

DNC killed Seth Rich because he leaked emails that exposed their corruption. He leaked to wikileaks.

wtf source?

The vigil was 3 days after the assassination.

mmmmmph? hmmmmmm...

>dat filename
damn

So its going to be a vice news release? Without a doubt he making money from vice nice click bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwp_e3EnOps

dayum debbie

youtube.com/watch?v=VuGn2AALYHU

Well I believe she's a jewish person so nothing will happen to her anyway even if they shit on television about her is true. Jewish people are even treated better than black people when it comes to ignoring criminal actions.

That bitch looks like pure evil

Lizard men.

bump

Someone should file RICO charges against her and watch the fallout unfold!