SETH RICH -I Need Help With DC General- SETH RICH

I've compiled a lot of stuff on this hospital and I think it has a lot to do with why Seth Was killed. If anyone wants to help me with researching it that would awesome. I'l compile what I've gathered in the posts below

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_J2bAMjsrc
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1495/09/1495092221605.png
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127330934/
youtu.be/UUp-rnLCb-0?t=375
archive.is/EH95n
solutions.monsters-et-manus.com/solution/dungeon.html
youtu.be/8_J2bAMjsrc?t=1m52s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

First I want to warn you to not click on ANY LINKS to info outside of this thread. The shills are trying to install malware and leaving traps and honeypots online disguised as info relating to Seth Rich

I'll start with this post

The SEIU is connected to DC General through its staff Unity Health Care

The Jennifer Palmien tweets are the ones that were made like a week before the murder but have since been deleted? I dont think I saw any screencaps of em or anything.

MedStar is connected to DC General through the Georgetown Hoya Clinic

do it, let's figure it out.

Georgetown MED students are recruited by MedStar

Matthew Levy of MedStar started the Hoya Clinic

MedStar employees are heavily involved with SEIU.

bump

Keep going brother, I am refreshing

Earlier tonight an user posted this.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a good screenshot of it before it was deleted. Honestly I thought it was a joke. It said Sonia Palmieri MedStar nurse just like below

This info was already known to must people working on Seth Rich, but others started to think it was just a hoax because no one could find anything about Sonia Palmieri, either it was a hoax or most everything relating to her was scrubbed.

Bumpp

Oh yeah Skippy and Tony Podesta both went to Georgetown Law and are heavily involved with the school. Half the people from the rapey 'pool party' Podesta Email went to Georgetown as well but lets stay on topic

Shit. forgot that MedStar's Bonnie Levin was the 'entertainments' Uber for the night. Now lets move on

I googled Sonia Palmieri but I couldn't find a thing on her literally nothing but the MedStar reference and I started think it was a trick until I learned Jennifer and Sonia's sister Dana Drago (married name) passed away. So I looked up her obituary and found these.

Three sisters and Dana with Sonia and I'm guessing Dana's daughter in the 2nd pci

I'VE GOT SOMETHING FUCKING CRAZY THAT I WANT TO SHOW YOU ALL BUT I WON'T RISK IT BEING TAKEN DOWN UNLESS MORE PEOPLE GET IN HERE

Bump

Bumbo

DC General Video
youtube.com/watch?v=8_J2bAMjsrc

Bump for justice!

Pics from Server room. If anyone recognizes specifics on this tech then post up

More of the servers

I'm here if that helps. I posted some out-there theroies earlier today.

Ignore the kook in glasses

Plz delivar senpai

blade servers, batteries, and network cables. to the left, punch downs for pairs

let's see it m8

we r here senpai

Wud the fugg is going on in here's?

SEIU will be connected to every non-trivial unionized healthcare shop (virtually all of them.)
Just assume every medical company has access to SEIU thugs.
The first thing that needs proving is that they have thugs.

god damnit it's the kill room

Checked

I think I may have one, will find and post.

BUMP ALL SETH RICH THREADS

i'm here.

Bump

Not blades. pbx modules. it's their phone system. usually highly vulnerable.
the rest is as you stated.

larping

His name was Seth Rich

Bip

you're right.... phone closet only

The IP Address to to DC General 160.35.80.1/16 was established in 1992 and has been registered to the hospital since then. All of 160.35.x.x belongs to an abandoned hospital

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1495/09/1495092221605.png
from this thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127330934/
where some user said
>That's Jennifer Palmieri's sister
Go on

that IP. Address is the Key to Seth's murder. Whoever put it here, put it here just for us to find.

Tasty.

still researching...still doing the thing. WE STILL HERE.

>Praise kek

Sup Forums task force

>I thought they said he was on the phone with is gf? Yet he was walking home from his gf house?

Well I knew that! I wonder why no one believes me. And I am a total retard when it comes to computers. Pure my dad-was-(good)cop instinct told me that.

>For a hospital thats closed down, alot of work going on like underground tunnel boring and new computer networks being put in.

I don't want to distract from the work but if anyone want's a bit of encouragement from Trump check out his most recent speech

youtu.be/UUp-rnLCb-0?t=375

and 22:45

we have nothing that ties seth to that IP yet
that's what we need
>"your last login location was: 160.36.x.x"

LISTEN! 160.35.80.1 IS THE KEY I FOUND THE FUCKING LOCK AND WE NEED TO GET TO FUCKING WORK THERE IS A REASON THEY CHOSE US AND WHOEVER DID COULD BE FUCKING MURDERED

NOW GET EVERYONE THE FUCK IN HERE

Why hasn't anyone asked the gf what and when exactly they were on the phone. What did he say? The original story is he told everything is okay like he knew the person approaching him.

That's a big fucking IP range for a abandoned hospital.
we are here.

That cop seemed legit to me too. Are we all assuming him dead? That's been my assumption but of course it's hard to know.

literally who?

former trump supporter here but honestly this is just conspiracy central now. regretting my decision, i should have stood with her.

you haven't exactly chosen the best time for a highly populated SRG thread. it isn't going to get much better than this. that being said, i'm sure people will cap your shit, so don't worry.

Nice pasta. kek

SCREEN SHOT EVERYTHING WE CANNOT LOSE THIS SHIT

Dude, be careful. I am pretty sure I know the answer. And Mr. (or Ms.) FBI or (((whatever))) person, I swear to God with Mother Mary as my witness I have no proofs--just my gut instinct about day 2 into this--a post I saw and then 2+2=4.

I am too young to die, and too old to go to the big house!

Good God I hope not.

IF FOLLOWED CORRECTLY THE IP LEADS TO A WEBSITE CREATED BY THIS FUCKING GUY THINK I'M LARPING NOW?

we here.

archive so far:
archive.is/EH95n

how does one correctly follow an IP?

Bamp!!!

bump

THE FUCKING COMMIE SHILLS IN HERE PROBABLY ALL JUST SHIT THEIR PANTS AND WILL NOW BE ALERTING THEIR FAGGOT HANDLERS SO I NEED YOU GUYS TO GET READY TO SCREEN CAP ALL OF THIS

Bump

firstly through a VPN if not more than one

that doesn't make sense, not how IP works

>NDC-P02

I'm cap'n as fast as I can Captain.

real and cis

DCS (Nokia) Litespan 2000 telephone/datacomm system. No services.

How'd you get there?

They were scrubbed from October , don't think they were archived

I meant follow the 'clues correctly'

>THINK I'M LARPING NOW?
maybe? idk. I need things spoon fed to me like the retard I am

"the fire rises"
>carry a torch
solutions.monsters-et-manus.com/solution/dungeon.html

a fucking CYPHER

everytime you connect to say Sup Forums, you enter their address, and in return their system gets your address. you need to put a trusted vpn between the systems to conceal yourself, if not more than one

First. Need a port scan on the I{. Second, see if it responds to Telnet so we can idenify the hardware and software of the router. Find exploint. LAN Access

SOUNDS LIKE A SHILL QUESTION AUSSIE
RAT

this NSA math nigga tied to this IP?
we have to see the clues.... I don't see the link

WE MIGHT NOT HAVE TIME TO SOLVE SO I SCREEN SHOTED MOST OF THE ANSWERS

hmm intredesting (?)

THIS GUY GETS IT

okay NOW this feels like LARP

youtu.be/8_J2bAMjsrc?t=1m52s
Can't read the name, could be good to look up

Sick of your shit, capslock larper.
There are people here with more networking knowledge in their little toes than you will ever have. Please drink battery acid and leave researchers alone.
160.35.0.0/16 is not routed over the public Internet. Therefore, if it is even still live and routable, it's because other routers have a static route to it.