Why are british people such disgusting cowards?

Why are british people such disgusting cowards?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes
youtube.com/watch?v=5wg00xoWptw
youtube.com/watch?v=TaHbuaED5Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=nMaZ_9qz6AM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most Britons still worship Margaret Thatcher, who protected Tory child molesters. I'm surprised they didn't give get the Queen herself to knight the Rotherham rapists.

Because racism.

Same reason there is one white kid per classroom these days.

White people just aren't that smart. Good for building things, pretty good at technical things, very good at violence. Other than that they are mostly dumb fucks. Don't want to see how bad they've been screwed over the last few decades.

Nicely done Crocodile Dundee.

Britbong hate thread?

Good question and I think it might have something to do with musli.....oh hold on the police are just kicking in my front door

that's a jock though to be fair

Shit post or not, I agree.

>Most Britons still worship Margaret Thatcher

Nobody north of Cambridge thinks Thatcher is anything but satan incarnate.

they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar . this is the punishment phase.

remember the london riots ? those white people demanding that britian stay white and that whole tunnel fiasco when the nogs wanted in after having walked through the middle east and entering itally some continued and made their way to france then the uk but they tried to stop them with a tunnel problem

anywho your not allowed to resist. any attempt to stop this will make this harder for yourself. pretend ahmed is a cop and stop resisting

Sounds about right.

Fuck off, Wong.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes

That topic on OP's picture "Asian gangs" HAHAHAH

she knighted robert mugabe, so the bar isnt set very high

implying Scots are not Brits,

you need to go back to whatever 3rd world you arrived here from.

The PM has no power to knight anyone, only the Queen

And he was not knighted, it was an honorary knighthood which means literally nothing, we took back when he chimped out anyways,

Something you wish to share Mika?

what in the fuck. these people.

You can take back a knighthood? When even bother with it then, Sir Patrick Stewart?

once the queen croaks you can uncuck yourselves and be an empire again.

Is that a serious question?

So say to the Queen, nahhh keep your Knighthood becuase im prob gonna chimp out and dont want the embarrassment of having it removed.

With Charlies the 3rd?

Slagging us off while we're asleep, very brave

What's wrong Wyatt?
Did you not realise Pakistan is in Asia?

Yes Japan is Asia too, dont hurt yourself working it all out.

Well shouldn't she be a bit more discriminating when handing it out?

Why are you people such fucking pussies that galavant around doing fuck all even the Atheist Homosexual Stephen Fry did far more FOR Europe than anyone espousing Christian Values.

Read the Fucking bible and go get yourself a fucking weapon.

If you do not slay the worshippers of Molech God is your enemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=5wg00xoWptw

youtube.com/watch?v=TaHbuaED5Tw

youtube.com/watch?v=nMaZ_9qz6AM

can't say they really are i would of rather be a burger than a pansy brit who isnt even allowed to carry guns for with his police force

truly i will say this

Yeah it takes a chink to see the truth we wont see. We blame everything except ourselves. It was us that enfranchised women, let the kikes in, developed liberalism etc. Mostly I would say that those 3 factors are now deciding the zeitgeist and will finish us off within one generation.

AS a Potato I can safely say that it is because they seem to be hardwored to be subservient to any form of power
Before it was royalty
Now it is shariah.

>knife bins

>this is white in Britainstan

We should just consider Europeans as niggers. Willingly committing cultural suicide while getting raped and killed by towel heads is beyond repair. I hope there's a world war where we send you guys to the gas chambers and repopulate Europe with Russians and American mutts

That may as well be saying "hand over your means of defense you gullible fucking kaffir" in arabic
Bongs truly have no sense of Rebellion.
Disgusting.

Why are the perpetrators of the Rotherham scandal not dead?

implying he won't get droned in a weeks time

>people think prison is for rehabilitation and not punishment

T-tommy?