InfoWars Future Plans

InfoWars is about to go big, like really big and I'm gonna tell you how.

Infowars has been gaining momentum fast.. scary fast infact, within the past year they have proven their ability to gain momentum. Seriously just look at their stats, its plainly obvious. Now they are about to make a huge jump, and there is an event that has turned the wheels of motion on something that Alex has wanted to do for awhile. All because of one event that may happen, real soon and its the reason the media is scared shitless of him.
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/868643366799650820

Infowars is going to hire Hannity, it's just gonna happen. With a new big anchor on the show they will have more videos and more views than ever. They will continue hiring on new people that are well known like this, and get in trouble for reading news that isn't "acceptable." Until Infowars gets to the point where it can be a 24 hour news network. They will reach out globably creating new stations in countries of interest, it wont even be that hard or cost them any money at this point, all you need is a recording studio.

Infowars is coming, and they should be afraid.

hannity woud never work for infowars. the delusion is real

cool

They hiring?

How the fuck would they be able to pay hannity?

I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT ALEX'S MONEY MAKING VENTURES YOU FAGGOT

No its not.

Sean and Alex have had a strong buisness relationship over the years and they have developed a friendship.

Infowars just lost a 3 Million dollar advertiser and it barely scratched them. Their business doesn't cost a lot of money to keep running.

Don't care. InfoWars is fake news.

Thanks for the bump then.

the dude is a shitty infomercial peddler

Buy bone broth

pls be real

Oh FUCK YES! LETS GET IT DONE, GUYS!

yes. [email protected]

What if I'm a NEET?

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

HOTWIRE.COM

Hannity will probably go alt-media, but why the fuck would he sell water filters with alex when he could sell My Pillow with his own show?

I don't know why, but i laughed really hard to this post.

This guy is a faggot, literally only mouthbreathers like his content

I could get pumped for hannity on infowars.. i haven't listened to infowars in a year or so.

based hannipede on based info wars redpilling the masses!

I'm never going to get tired of this timeline. Never.

Yep, we should only trust credible news sources like CNN and the Washington post :^)

How about an Infowars Russia, that sounds like a good first location for one. Considering the Geo-Political involvement they have.

>Infowars just lost a 3 Million dollar advertiser and it barely scratched them. Their business doesn't cost a lot of money to keep running.

And they keep asking you to buy their merchandise,

>muh water filters
>muh trump & pence shirts
>muh male vitality
>muh stop the globalists bumper sticker
>pls buy our stuff

They are still a business hoping to make more money than they cost to operate a month...

Did you never have an economics class?

I always wondered what Hannity would be like being freed from his Jew overlords. He is Irish and he is a patriot.

Without Fox holding him handcuffed perhaps now he can be more free spoken and say that Bush is a mass murder and Israel is the bed of Evil.

They've always asked you to buy their merchandise though.

My friends sent me a video earlier this month of Alex Jones ranting about how they were hiring and told me to apply since I live in Austin, but I kind of lost steam on updating my resume and stuff. Maybe I should actually follow through with something for once in my life.

Do you think Veteran of the Great Meme War would help my application?

No , that's lame
you need actual skills and to bring something to the table user
redpill yourself asap before reality kicks your ass

What point are you trying to make?

You sound pretty low energy.

Hannity is in a different sphere of ideology and belief than Jones and his crew are. Hannity supported the war and still believes 9/11 was not an inside job. That would make no sense.

Fox fires Hannity and it's over for them. Hannity still has his radio show separate from Fox. He could easily start his own platform. But who knows.

I'm being an unfunny, whiny faggot tonight, sorry.

I can't see Hannity joining InfoWars. It'd be a major step backwards to go from Fox News and his own radio show to working under Alex Jones.