m.youtube.com/watch?v=NYtw4Ksokac

youtube.com/watch?v=6kA_qGFUMEQ

>leafs

God damn what a faggot

Leafs are eternal cuckolds

>fire a Trump loyalist
>so he can be replaced by an establishment cuck
Congratulations, you just got played

Their country is falling into ruin. The only leafs causing a ruckus are the ones too anally devastated to do anything about it.

>Implying Kushner isn't an establishment cuck

nah, I think we won't.

instead lets list people who will be in jail in the next 6 months.

david brock
john podesta
debbie wasserman
susan rice
obama
clinton
huma abedin

should I go on?

t. establishment cuck

TThe leaf wasnt wrong.
Trump was claiming the unemployment was much higher then obama claimed, which Trump was right about. But now is sticking to the same lying statistics because it's making him look good.

Trump should reveal the truth, and push a nationalist message of why we need less inmigration, and better encouragement to work and not sit home collecting gibs.

>(((Kushner))) not an establishment cuck

>mfw the GOP is now truly a workers party

why are the establishment Republicans pushing tax cuts? Don't they realize that the wealthy will side with globalists against us - so why appeal to them?

It's not time to do anything like that when they haven't even past the fucking health care bill yet
Or confirmed all his appointments

Oh and this one.

Eye contact is my weakness. Please post more.

I really hope they're serious about driving out terrorists. I really want to not hate these guys.

The statistic itself is flawed and does not paint an accurate picture of economic health. However, it still can be used to compare apples to apples to show improvement or a lack thereof.

Oh come on, they won't all be in jail.
Some of them will get suicided or heart-attacked first.
How's the ticker David Brock? Tick tick tick. Hope it's in good shape.

this gutfeld/tyrus bromance is hilarious

You can thank Jared for helping Trump decide to fire Comey. He was the one who argued for it the most.

Did that shit ever actually get released?

What are your guys' thoughts on the right to free speech? Should media outlets or individuals be able to say whatever they want? Should there be limitations on that? Can you even still say that you have a "right" if it has limitations?

>that comments section though

>Trump is resettling refugees faster than Obama

How can anyone defend this? Wasn't it a signature policy of Trump's platform?

What is the point of shilling at this point? Why do they do it?

Mulvaney's message about getting U6 and U3 about equal has a lot of Jews sweating. There is a plan afoot.

our corporate rate has to go lower

or the rest of the world has to go higher

isnt this guy a faggot liberal? why is he getting a show on fox?

Was that Dr Katz in the Bayer aspirin commercial?

They're cucks for global finance capitalism, that's all the Ryan wing of the party is

The Koch brothers are lolbertarians who don't believe in taxes so as long as they're funding GOP candidates, the GOP will be about tax cuts for the rich

For those who may not know, the sperg leaf from the last thread was Obamaleaf, an autistic Canadian who always comes to defend Obama's economic record.

And you're right, Trump is parading around numbers that make him look good. To see how well he's really doing, we should check in on the labor participation rate every now and then.

Also, for refutation points against Obamaleaf

As we can see from these images, here is the conclusion we can reach.

>Obama and Bush Jr. had incredibly weak recoveries after recessions
>Reagan, Bush Sr., and Clinton oversaw massive booms
>Obama's recovery is the worst recovery we've seen in some time, and it took much longer for his recovery to return the economy to something resembling the status quo
>More people are forced to work part time now than in 2008
>While the amount of people unemployed, involuntary part-time, marginally attached, or discouraged has fallen from the 28 million peak, it has yet to reach 2007 levels.

Mises source: mises.org/blog/weve-created-millions-jobs-myth
Graphs are sources from the BLS Household Survey

Some are delusional, some just want to buy some Hotpockets and a Big Gulp.

Because Faux News is controlled opposition.

What, "Muh Russia" narrative dying so fast you have to try and fall back to "Muh Mar-A-Lago"?

Someone's anallyanguished. Frustrated you kept getting shat on last thread so now you have a victim complex?

Man, where are the simpler times when all we had to worry about were Aussies?

Nah, he was full of shit and has done this before with the spamming of inaccurate images.

There's a line between free speech and libel and all the major news outlets crossed it long ago.

Who keeps splitfagging!?

I think the right to free speech should be absolute. All of the limitations on speech that we have were devised by our kike judiciary.

And when a dem is back in office, people will go back to crying false statistic. Remember what you do in politics, your enemies will too. Trump needs to end these lies once and for all. Get people questioning all the bs statistics.

Shills know Trump's pet Jews are some of his strongest pieces. He just needs to keep his eye on them and make sure they're loyal.

How do people drink big gulps? Soda just makes me sick anymore, I can practically feel it eating away at my teeth. I'm really thankful my mom kept me away from it as a kid so it never became a habit.

they are christians

>come back from holiday
>find out obama leaf is mad because no one believes his bs

His Obama shit was lies, but the Trump thing was accurate.

He isn't, though.
archive.is/nyW63

>The department’s quotas on refugee resettlement were largely the result of budget constraints imposed by Congress in a temporary spending measure passed last fall. But when Congress passed a spending bill this month that funded the government for the rest of the fiscal year, the law did not include any restrictions on refugee admissions.

>While 13,255 refugees were admitted in August, that number plunged to just 2,070 in March. So far during the 2017 fiscal year, 45,732 people have been admitted, just a few thousand short of Mr. Trump’s proposed cap.

>Refugee groups now predict that entries into the United States could increase so rapidly that the total number of refugees admitted by Sept. 30, the end of the fiscal year, could exceed 70,000. That is well below the 84,994 refugees admitted in fiscal year 2016, but not by nearly as much as many advocates had feared.

>But many of the advocates said they were worried that any reprieve would be temporary.

>“The president’s proposed budget cuts for 2018 would mean we would have a much smaller program next year no matter what happens with his executive orders,” said Erol Kekic, executive director of the immigration and refugee program at Church World Service.

>Perhaps even more worrisome, refugee advocates said they had seen a slowdown in security screenings by the Department of Homeland Security, whose checks are required for refugees to enter the United States.

Go hang out in /sg/ to get a sense of just how much an impact not actively trying to fuck Assad like king nigger has had in the rapid collapse of IS.

Bread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=ogqUqcC5caA

He's pushing tax cuts for working and middle class people dumbass.
I know you lefties think only rich people pay taxes and what everyone else wants are more gibs.

none of these right wing retards can explain this

The truth is they're just morons who believe whatever Trump tells them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y

For 8 years I watched these right wing retards splerg about a 42% unemployment rate then overnight it went back to normal 4.6%.

These retards have no principles, no values, no credibility. Nothing. They're just useful idiots for billionaire globalist elites.

Free speech is free speech. Doesn't make it any less blood boiling that the media misuses such a precious and vital right with their lies. There's no way to stop them without fundamentally hurting the only thing keeping us from being enslaved.

you are a dim bulb.

Right wing retards can always be counted on to fall for the trickle down tax cuts for the rich meme

Kushner is a basic-bitch NYC liberal, he should be fired regardless of this Russia crap

The Constitution says they can say whatever they want and I can shoot whatever I want.

Since they deny my freedoms, I'll return in kind.

Speaking of music, what's /ptg/ listening to?

After being told by most everyone I know for months, I finally listened to "It Ain't My Fault" by Brothers Osborne, gotta say, it's bretty gud, I'd recommend it.

Also, I half expected Renai Circulation to be that video but I guess people are tired of that by now lol

>split /ptg/ threads on an approaching /comfyhours/ Saturday night/Memorial Day Weekend

DO BETTER, FAGGOTS...DO BETTER

Now do it by % of income.

Do you know anything about Kushner that isn't from the fake news?

>go to /sg/
No

Oh hi mark, so tell me about your sex life. Are you still a handy man?

There's free speech, and then there's libel.

Why is Trump cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires at a time of deficits, debt and rising interest rates?

He's doing it because he knows his supporters are nothing more than cucks for the billionaire globalist elites.

What is this moon worship shit?

His inane rambling pissed me off so much that I decided to do research to see if he was right. As usual, I found that his facts, while correct, lacked context, and that he was intentionally leaving out said context to make his argument look better.

Didn't I say that we should check the labor participation rate every now and then? Oh wait, I did. We should look at that and wage growth to see if Trump's economy is really taking off. Wage growth would indicate a very tight labor market, meaning employers are having a hard time finding employees, implying that most everyone who can work is working.

kek

>Republican national security

FUCKING DO IT BY PERCENT INCOME YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

>Trumped-up trickle-down

Good information there you are not going to see compiled for easy consumption elsewhere, even if you don't agree with the majority opinion. But go ahead and remain ignorant if you like, but just keep your ignorance to yourself.

Can somebody please help Donnie?

Welp, time to fire up them ovens.

I didn't realize Carl was a journalist.

Summer themed stuff. Beach Boys, Jimmy Buffet, Bob Marley, etc.

these people don't give a flying fuck about being hypocrites,they'll cry about freedom of speech while calling for banning racist words in the same breath.....sometimes you gotta stoop to their level

County Line-Kingsborough

Highly underrated band.

Are you really bringing up the labor force meme? Right wing retards have no clue what a labor force is.

I love how u have to look this shit up because this is the first time you're getting smacked in the face with facts rather than right wing retard fake news talking points.

There are 95 gorillion RETIREES, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here?

Guaranteed first time u retards are seeing this chart

Supposedly Hannity is getting fired next week for pushing the Seth Rich fake news story. Last of the Fox News old guard. Fox will lose viewers and be in third place. In response to the bad ratings, Fox will either rebrand itself as a moderate alternative to the liberal MSNBC or go full lefty itself.

Remember, all (((news))) channels and publications are businesses and will do whatever it takes to make money.

I'd personally never want to be in their shoes. I can't take the feel of soda, both during consumption and the after effects.

I'll use the shitlibs favorite phrase against them: "free speech has consequences" like getting bodyslammed through a table for being MSM scum

Obamaleaf is going to spam every thread until he gets banned, then he fucks off for a few days. Mass report his posts.

>leaf gets triggered by a sesame street edit

More like controlled demolition, amirite?

DO NOT REPLY TO THE LEAF.

Carl the cuck?

>futa Iowa
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

Its fine, it was going to end sooner or later.

He's doing it to spur investment in the US, which will lead to job growth. The main thing to look out for is the corporate tax rate cut that would put our rate right above Ireland's 12.5%, which would make the US very competitive in that regard. Also remember that Trump's tax plan is theorized to remove a lot of deductions such as the state tax deduction, so the true impact of the plan is as of now unknown.

>Wage growth would indicate a very tight labor market, meaning employers are having a hard time finding employees

This is exactly what's happening.

In fact, watch how fast Republicans start complaining that wages are rising too fast. They will flood the labor market with excess labor. Just you watch. Mark my words. They're pissed that the unemployment rate is 4.4%.

was 9/11 during ramadan that year?

>Trump loyalist
Oh how it would feel to have that title.
Perhaps when the Left attempts a revolt.

This gives further rise to the alternative media outlets.

Employers all over are complaining that they have to raise wages