Why are there never any leaks or declassifying of documents ffrom Russia?

its like they never have done anything bad

fo you think there is anything you would have interest in learning about

>inb4 Hurr hurr there no leaks because they shoot/kill them cause they badasses unlike the pussy Americans hurr hurr

Vwump

How can you hack a nation run by a man who literally hacks minds? It's impossible.

Russians dont leak for one. They have very strong nationalistic feels. Also why leak what we already know? What will come out? Putin is a semi dictator? Putin does look out for his people and i think he is pretty straight forward...the whole catalyst for leaks in the west is that our representative government is not representing the people the claim to rule for. In the west weve been lulled into a sleep because we can vote and we always vote people in who sound good on the surface but a leak will prove they are the exact opposite, as proven by wikileaks. So why waste time leaking docs that prove putin is brutal towards opposition or that china runs their county like...well...communist dictators with a capitalist economy....i know you want to try to prove wikileaks is russian but its not....and im sure if someone there leaked that putin was working with islam to destroy the russian people he would put it out there.

mind control?

also

>thinking you need to hack something in order to commit espianage

There's plenty of Russian controversy. It's just not newsworthy. It's like a bomb going off in Afghanistan

well, there are the theories about the Russian false flag apartment bombing and Mafia money

not to mention historical shit from the USSR

Also want to point out that if a massive dump of info on putin came out, the people would probably go "yeah thats why we like him" while on the other hand were voting for what we think are saints with our best intentions as their priority, and if it werent for the leaks we would all just be conspiracy theorists...the fact is the leaks wikileaks dropped proved how fucked up the DNC is, not just politically but personally...they were hiding a lot of shit about who they really are...who or what is putin and the russian government really? probably exactly what we think they are...thats the difference....and why leaks on western governments is so important...Russia is not being destroyed from the inside out by their own government by an ignorant population...us in the west on the other hand...

Same reason there are no leakers in China, they are dealt with as traitors and executed.

the Russian Federation is a democratic dictatorship.

Putin holds a lot of power and influence over the Kremlin and the rest of the country, who all love him back (for the most part).

political oppositions to Putin result in people going missing, winding up dead, or "changing their opinions".

little corruption happens in a country that allows it, erasing the idea of corruption all together or labeling it as "progressive" or something, and the corruption that does happen is suppressed or hidden by the powerful federal government

Putin gets most of his power from Russia being a communist nightmare for almost 70 years, and the populus is glad they have a new government no matter how authoritarian it is

Honesty is not painful to Russians, it's part of ethos. If there's something to tell it is said, if there's something not to tell, it is certainly not declassified and plastered on the walls for all the proles to see.

Not saying the russian government isnt complete assholes...or ruthless semi dictators....but i mean thats sort of fucking obvious...i dont need a email from putin saying his government poisoned dude with a radioactive substance...what you think it was street thugs over a gambling debt?

I think more of it has to do with the people not leaking...you think if wikileaks existed in the 50's youd have leaks on the italian mafia? probably not, its a culture of not leaking...you dont get that in western society because there's no nationalism or pride in their government, the leaks we have seen are because their actions have been so shitty and completely unknown...

and is that good thing or bad

pol hail leakers as heroes because the US has a reputation to uphold while Russia or similar nations never promised anyone anything to begin with

is it about expectations

disagree. US is active in countries well beyond its borders. they are imperials, russians are territorials. there's a difference - everone hates imperials.

e v e r y o n e. you have no allies but israel and even they're pretty suspect.

how far back do you want to start judging on terms of imperialsim. what about covert ops/ backing of governmnets/ arming rebels, because the USSR never EVER did that, let alone the Russian Federation. and somehow the mafia in the west is bad, but the mafia in Russia is inherently better/ morally superior

There's plenty of info out there and many Russians are aware of it, like the apartment bombing. But they choose to ignore it, calling it just a conspiracy theory or something like this. Russians tend to accept information only from their government. And obviously the government will never admit anything.

Russia just isn't super interesting because it's pure shit. Or at least it was for the longest time thanks to the Jews. I dunno how much Putin turned that around but seems like maybe a little. Given the recoverin state of the place I'd expect some level of corruption by the alternative is letting it succumb to the Jew rot so I dunno. I think you'd see a lot more leaks from a country that was more established already though. None of our leaders think of Russia as a REAL threat, just the latest boogie man.

Now China. I wonder why we don't see me leaks from there beyond just the usual racist hate stuff. Bound to be some huge shady shit there.

There are, they are mostly in russian, and mostly have to do with corruption.

Panama papers, Anti-Medvedev "On ne Dimon" come to mind among recent ones.

China is tough for sure, probably things on xinjaing at a bare minimum

Panama Papers you dumb cuck.

hi andrea