> sugar is bad
> replace with chemicals
Boomers are fucking retarded.

Soda is for losers

Can he stop WW3?

Helps me hit the macros :-)

I drink three or four cans a week.

Kill yourself

I don't drink soda. I drink water exclusively with the occasional home made lemonade.

Only fat-asses drink soda.

Coffee->water->Beer.
Get on my level nigger.

When you buy soda you are buying a plastic container of carbonated sugar water. Stop doing this. Also go vegan shitheads.

What if I still eat eggs, dairy, and the occasional burger? Don't be so edgy.

Shut up faggot

You are bluepilled as fuck

I literally drink diet soda almost exclusively. I mean I don't even drink water. I know that shit is gonna give me some kind of cancer eventually. I'm hopelessly addicted to the shit. Oh well, society is so fucked it's not like I have a hopeful future anyhow. :^)

also sage for obvious slide thread.

What? I only drink water and a few diet Cokes once in awhile.

He is on his way.

>people think it's a good idea to drink modified sugar made in labs

Drink the real shit or don't at all.

There's also evidence the diet soda shit is actually worse for you

I like Pepsi max though basically a insanely cheap energy drink.

Pathetic. Stop drinking soda.

>doesn't offer advice to an user wondering what the right move
>proceed to insult him instead

Not helping your cause, bud.

Better yet, because corn syrup is also shit, spring for cane sugar.

>consuming the carbonated jew

ftfy
carbonation triggers ghrelin, making you eat more than you would if you just drank something flat

>consuming the carbonated Jew

Drink juice, or water.

I..

I love aspartame.

drink seltzer water and add lemon juice or crystal light.

>fructose and fluoride and filter jews
no thanks

>drinking 1-2 L of Cola a day.
HELP ME POL

Couldn't pay me to drink that swill. Water, Mead, occasional scotch, wine with dinner, hot tea in winter.
Closest I get to drinking soda is a drink I distill from wild sarsaparilla growing around my property.

Coke Zero, 0 calories 0 sugar. It's redpilled.

Now with even more fetus juice!

I can't remember the last time I had a fizzy pop

yes fizzy pop, i reuse to call it a soda, i'm British

I have a gallbladder issue and don't want to have surgery desu. Meats make me shit 20 times the next day if I eat them. I don't really miss meat, and I don't want surgery if it doesn't affect my lifestyle, so vegetarian it is. Thanks for your input, though.

Fucking Americans

homemade sweet tea.

I was at 2L a day due to work stress. I was only able to stop after changing jobs and moving. Cut it out of my diet entirely, and energy drinks, too.

So I recommend moving and getting a new job and changing all your bad habits then. I even exercise now.

do that cleanse thing by dr. Group with the liver shield stuff

They will control you through aspartame. They want you to get dementia quicker. The only good substitute would be Zevia orange cola. Don't go Fanta, avoid the Fanta. They took over that company a long time ago.

There fucking taking unborn children grinding them up mixing them in Pepsi and selling it to you. No thanks.

Fpbp
Why did the thread continue after this?

You got digits and I had a get. Why did Kek bless my colon? Fuck this world.

Grats on your shitty fucking get, nigger. I hope your gallbladder looks like this someday.

Thanks for you support shlomo. I hope your neighbor looks like this someday!

my nigga

I prefer bepis

I was smoking for 4 years,and stopped.I don't smoke for 1.5 year now.
I picked Cola(and Sprite) after that,and slowly got to 2L a day sometimes.
I'll stop for a week or two,then buy one Sprite/Cola and restart again.
When I'm thirsty,there is nothing I enjoy better than Cola.
I have to drink Cola or Sprite with Pizza,it makes it perfect for me.
The thing is,I'm average weight and very fit,so is it really damaging?
I'll try.

I found that the right amount of lemon simulates that kind of carbonated bite you get from real soda.

>falling for the aspartame is bad Jew
If it were bad, nuts, fish, and coffee would also be bad because they contain the building blocks of aspartame. Aspartame is broken down into phenylalanine, aspartic acid, and methanol in the stomach. I'm sure you eat all 3 of those nearly every day, in the form of coffee, nuts, and fish and many other things. Aspartame is just a few milligrams of these building blocks combined together.

What's your experience with Coke?

Drank it as a kid, but got off as soon as my father developed diabetes. -its an inheritable condition, so I try and make the right choices sooner than later.

Sugar is horrible but aspartame is worse. Created by a company owned by donald Rumsfeld, if that doesnt tell you all you are asleep.

Perfect BMI, blood test values, drink soda regularly. Gets lots of compliments on my figure, and probably much more once I actually start working out. And I'm way past my teen years.

Maybe just the fatass gene carriers shouldn't be drinking anything besides water. Or breeding.

Extreme faggotism detected.

>Fpbp
>Why did the thread continue
Cuz we all know soda's bad. So is beer, excess fapping, sitting at your computer all day, etc.

If we're on pol we probably know this shit. Some of us have the body/genes to get away with this shit more than others. Me personally, the only times I get near-diabetic values is if I spend a couple days on low-carb and have an unfortunate timing of having a blood test when I'm in ketosis (which looks like diabetes symptoms on lab tests).

I'm sure all that alcohol is doing wonders for your estrogen.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ASPARTAME
It's considered safe by every government and reputable medical journal in the world.

Aspartame has been shown to have no increase in cancer rates, while sugar over a lifetime drastically increases your chances of getting cancer. Diet Soda is 100x better for your health. Drink up lads.

>(((every government and reputable medical journal in the world)))

Not an argument. Explain how the 3 molecules that make up aspartame are bad for you in such small quantities. Keep in mind you have less than a tenth of a gram of each of these in a can of soda:
Phenylalanine
Aspartic Acid
Methanol
You literally have much larger quantities of each these in many foods other foods.