Is the 48 laws of power a load Machiavellian bullshit or does this actually exist in certain areas like politics...

Is the 48 laws of power a load Machiavellian bullshit or does this actually exist in certain areas like politics, high society ect in the real world?

Other urls found in this thread:

48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its not machiavellian bullshit. Its just regular bullshit.

Robert (((Greene)))

bumping. Lend wisdom, oldfags

When I read it, many of the Laws appealed to my understanding of power politics.

It's simply basic knowledge. I thought most of it would be obvious already to the common user.

It's basically playing human psychology. Relevant everywhere.

CAN
> CAN
YOU
> YOU
TIP
> TIP
ANY
> ANY
HARDER
> HARDER

He picks good historical examples to illustrate his points. Good writer.

The 50th Law is a New York Times bestselling book on strategy and fearlessness written collaboratively by rapper 50 Cent and author Robert Greene.[1][2][3] The book is a semi-autobiographical account detailing 50 Cent's rise as both a young urban hustler and as an up-and-coming musician with lessons and anecdotes from historical figures such as Abraham Lincoln, Sun Tzu, Socrates, Napoleon, Malcolm X, and James Baldwin.[4][5][6]

There exists instances of people applying them, but it's massively Jewish.
>Don't be heroic, be a little weasel that hides behind others
It's the faceless corporations' middle managers' handbook.

fuck you niggerfaggot

Fascinating, I'll check that out immediately.

The only important law was the law of letting toxic motherfuckers go. That should be tattooed on folks on their 18th birthday.

It's the law talking about some guy hanging by a rope asking you to pull him up, but he doesn't climb/help. You know the type, always has troubles that are not his fault.

(((You)))

It's worse than that. Greene is just a literature major who needed to find a way to monetize his worthless degree, so he takes small clips from some of the books he's read, niggers them up with his own extrinsic interpretations, then pretends he has discovered meaning in his anecdotes. Then he makes sure to end each chapter with the exact opposite interpretation he had just made, thus covering all of his bases. That's a technique that has been used by liars for as long as there has been history, and the same reason anyone can read any horoscope and think it applies to them.

coffee table book.
Chapters can be read in about 5 minutes.
Sun Tzu-esque platitudes with historical application examples
take a shit

Nah, you trippin boi. But seriously, his book on seduction is one of the most enlightening I've ever read. Every alphalfa male r/theredpiller on here needs to read it, too many people think sex is just BIG MAN LITTLE WOMAN BANG BANG and then think women only want Johnny Depp for his money. All sorts of ways to be sexy, figure out what works best for you and double down.

t. Dandy Demon Rake

His book on seduction was a load of claptrap, just like his other works. Pic related is his """""partner""""". He's so cucked she won't even take his name or be called his wife. Taking advice from Greene on picking up chicks is like taking advice from an 8 year old on politics.

I've always had a lot of success with women, and I not only identified the reasons in that book but learned more and have seriously improved. As far his own girlfriend, Greene is obviously blue-collar and ugly, what did you expect? It's possible to understand seduction but not be yourself capable of doing anything with it. Imagine a neckbeard trying to be seductive. So it's more complex than that.

Not blue-collar, blue-pilled.

t. phonefag

>It's possible to understand seduction but not be yourself capable of doing anything with it.
No it's not.
>I not only identified the reasons in that book
See
>he same reason anyone can read any horoscope and think it applies to them.

You fell for an old trick that's known by every charlatan with a zodiac.

It's a good read, especially if you're a fan of history. Now that doesn't mean you should obsess over each law like you've just discovered the secret to life.

>No it's not.

Not an argument. You think some nasty fat ass can be seductive? You're an idiot, stfu.

I suppose you didn't read the book you said you read, because if there's validity to it then even a fat or ugly person can be seductive. You think fatties don't fuck each other? Did you miss all the bullshit he wrote about Cleopatra, who is widely known to have been hideous?

You're just angry because you are have a core belief challenged. That always pisses people off. But it's good for you to realize that your little bible was lying to you all along. Greene is a hack. He uses hackery to deceive low intelligent people, who he gets to think of him as a swami in the same way that actual swamis do.

(deleted that post and redid it for clarity, drunk and phone posting)
Lol it's not my Bible, I'm not a loser clinging to some old man's take on seduction, like I said, I've never had trouble with women. I also don't agree that he ever says you can be a nasty fat ass and also seductive (you mentioned Cleopatra, a butterface woman is not comparable). I have to pass out now though, just threw up. Stand by my recommendation of this book.

No one's posting the link so here yall go:

48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/

But what is the 49th Law?

The 49th law is "You do not talk about the Laws of Power".

Great book, imo. It would be near the top of my list for anyone looking for some self-improvement, or more specifically, someone looking for a better understanding of human interactions in group dynamics.

Then again, I also deeply enjoyed The Prince, so if "Machiavellian bullshit" is a term you use often, then it might not be for you.

This. It's useful to understand how weasels will act IRL and what they are trying to achieve.