Italian Americans

>Italian Americans
>18 million strong
>84% of them are of Southern Italian and Sicilian origin

See the problem here Sup Forums? This is why people perceive Italians as being shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors#Moors_of_Sicily
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Italians are good people bruh.

Cuban.

Ancient Romans were predominantly R1b. See the difference Sup Forums?

Joey Diaz is cuban yeah.
Rogan is Italian tho

Come to Woodbridge if you're in Ontario, see how the Italians live and act.

Rogan is Italian?

and a former catholic

Giuseppe Rogano

AY COCKSUCKAH IF YOU'RE WALKING ON THIN ICE MIGHT AS WELL DANCE

Wop-Americans have to go back. This is a country for WHITE people.

Irish/Italian, they mixed quite a bit during the generation before his.

Watch it OP.

REMOVE MEATBALL

Yup even more recently, I have a friend that is this combo.
Funny thing is, his dad (the italian) even though he looks like a straight med, has blue eyes, so my friend ended up looking more aryan than usual.
Although the curly black hair does give away some def med heritage.

>Ancient Romans were predominantly R1b
No they weren't, nice try though, the specific are with the highest R1b in your pic was settled by Lombards. Stay mad.

Well, they're both from Catholic cultures and neither are considered fully "white".

I'm a Irish/Swedish mix, so I know the proficiency of the Irish reproductive abilities.

considered by who? by burgers? let me take a laugh, in their history for political reasosn, like the brits, sometimes, they didn´t considered the entire continental europe wuite. It's ridiculous and delusional.

He's Cuban, B

They're ok in small numbers

Well, you're Portuguese, so you're probably biased. I love the Irish, but I am biased as I was born into a partially Irish upbringing; but I could see why they were considered as "the niggers of Europe". As for the Italian; they're not as "white" or "European" as they used to be, it just takes a quick glance to realize this. The Portugese people I know are funny and have treated me well since I'm quick to get along with most people, but they have all been morally bankrupt more or less, and none of them look white by most standards.

To add on to that:

Most Italians are about as white as fucking Japs and Koreans, except Japs and Gooks are more similar to my Scandinavian upbringing so I'd honestly rather live near them. Aside from northern, quite isolated tribes of Italian people; they are mongrels for better and for worse.

The biased one here is you, since you talk out of your ass.

>hey're not as "white" or "European" as they used to be,

This is a myth. Italians were never nordics, they always have been med,dinro, alpinoids by vast majority.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors#Moors_of_Sicily

The inhabitants of northern Italy would laugh in your mulatto face.

stu cazz

>The Portugese people I know are funny and have treated me well since I'm quick to get along with most people, but they have all been morally bankrupt more or less, and none of them look white by most standards.

Say's a nordocuck, that has his country overrun by noneuropids, and has the courage to talk about moral corruption from other euro´s, in the mid xix, you were one of the poorest countries in Europe.

and yes we are not wuite, we are aboriginal australians or asians, like you can see pic related.
rotfl