Brit/pol/ - Sunday morning edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U

>BA flights cancelled due to IT crash
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40069865
archive.fo/2sQy3

>UK terror threat level reduced to severe
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/27/manchester-attack-uk-terror-threat-level-critical-severe-operation-temperer-bank-holiday
archive.fo/VoIwE

>More than half of voters do not know who Tim Farron is
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/26/tim-half-voters-do-not-know-tim-farron/
archive.fo/NFzFw

>Katie Hopkins to leave LBC immediately after "Final Solution" tweet
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/katie-hopkins-to-leave-lbc-radio-immediately_uk_5927ef98e4b06f6080538666
archive.is/LOT3G

>Corbyn gets NEILED
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40065876
archive.fo/eC45q

>Corbyn Speech: UK foreign policy boosted terrorism and "Austerity has to stop at the A&E ward and at the police station door"
uk.businessinsider.com/corbyn-to-say-wars-boosted-terrorism-in-first-speech-since-manchester-attack-2017-5
archive.is/At6JG

>RAF write "Love from Manchester" on ordinance
independent.co.uk/voices/raf-bomb-love-from-manchester-terrorist-attack-salman-abedi-isis-syria-conflict-not-in-my-name-a7757471.html
archive.is/VdVxj

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kjIHFTVE2EA
youtube.com/watch?v=DjB692ZZV-M
youtube.com/watch?v=cozoV_m2AYM
youtube.com/watch?v=1t-gK-9EIq4
youtube.com/watch?v=sJRs2Dx1RWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just wondering how someone can say they will not cow-tow to bombers and in the same breath say they are voting labour. Surely the change in a vote because of the deaths of 22 manky people you would never had known is about pure slavery. If the Tory landslide does not happen then the people with the back packs got what they wanted..

Who else going for an /earlymorningrun/?

The first poll we actually have figures for is Opinium, who have topline figures of CON 45%(-1), LAB 35%(+2), LDEM 7%(-1), UKIP 5%(nc). Changes are from the previous week and fieldwork was on Tuesday and Wednesday, so just after the Manchester bombing but before political campaigning had resumed. We have movement towards Labour, but the Conservatives still managing to cling onto a double-digit lead. Tabs are here.

ComRes for the Sunday Mirror and Independent have topline figures of CON 46%(-2), LAB 34%(+4), LDEM 8%(-2), UKIP 5%(nc). Changes are from a fortnight ago, and fieldwork was between Wednesday and Friday. The Tory lead has dropped by six points, but ComRes tends to give the Conservatives some of their better figures, so this still leaves them with a twelve point lead. Tabs are here.

ORB for the Telegraph have topline figures of CON 44%(-2), LAB 38%(+4), LDEM 7%(nc), UKIP 5%(-2). Changes are from a week ago and fieldwork was Wednesday to Thursday. Once again, we have a narrowing of the Tory lead, in this case down to six points.

YouGov for the Sunday Times have topline figures of CON 43%(nc), LAB 36%(-2), LDEM 9%(-1), UKIP 4%(nc). Changes are from the Times poll earlier in the week and fieldwork was Thursday to Friday. This is the most recent of the polls we’ve seen so far tonight, and it has Labour falling back a bit from the YouGov poll in the week. That said, it is only one poll, so don’t read too much into that unless we see other polls showing a similar pattern.

ICM for the Sun on Sunday has toplines of CON 46%(-1), LAB 32%(-1), LDEM 8%(-1), UKIP 5%(+1). Fieldwork was on Wednesday to Friday, and changes are since the ICM/Guardian poll conducted over last weekend. Changes here seem quite steady (ICM’s previous poll already showed a sharp narrowing of the lead). As I said earlier, ICM and ComRes tend to show the largest Tory leads because of their demographic based turnout model.

Scholars are still considering all of the allegories within this picture.
>whose dog is it?
>Why are these creatures outside what looks to be quite a stately building?
>what is the meaning of Che Gormless's expression?
>Why has he got a black hankie dangling from his pocket?

Reeeeee it too warm to sleey

Tory, Labour, doesn't matter, both will continue to let swarms of darkies in as they always have. A globalist cunt is a globalist cunt.

First for massively suicidal intentions.

Why has he got a number on his arm?

Early morning fap maybe.

I thought it was a holster! Are you telling me our hero is not armed and dangerous like I first thought? Or could he kill a man with his bare hands? (touching women would be sexist, and completely against Che's moral code)

Probably a lefty lawyer or some such other help for when he gets arrested, so more likely his mum.

Why would a communist have Delaware as a cause to support?
Is there some deeper meaning?
The state Delaware derives it's name from the river Delaware which in turn is named for governor De La Warr
>De La war
>he talks of the constant war of class struggle even in silence

Like I said in the other thread have a virtual cuddle from Syd m.youtube.com/watch?v=kjIHFTVE2EA

Solidarity with our Jewish brothers.

britbongs btfo!! get wreckt youtube.com/watch?v=DjB692ZZV-M

Do you think we'll get a thread sticky on election night?

Has anyone got the original? I fancy a wank.

*blacks your constituency*

What the fuck

yes

It's going to be unbearable with all the foreigners.

>champion local history and tradition
>by voting for a nigger

very civic

I thought those were Korean photographs the calligraphy itself is intriguing. I can only wonder at the devoted soldier of the proletariat who took the time to adorn this warrior
Perhaps it tells us that even in the utilitarian there can always be beauty?
Given the last time those hands were washed he could certainly kill with his bare hands. Zoom in to truly appreciate how clearly this is a working man.

How did you know it was me though?

It's a very safe seat so he'll win no problem. This is the labour candidate.

God all the yanks wobbling and spilling crumbs on the furniture. It's put me right off the comfy already.

The smell

>Got bullied by some guy at a wedding yesterday just because I brought my own hot sauce to the reception

fug u

Is that a pre-op?

At least they'll think we're 'based' when Corbyn loses

Gosh, really? I do happen to have quite a fishy bellend. If you've sniffed it out online then I really should do something about it.

Yeesh. I'll take the nigger.

It's all starting to make sense. The tired eyes, the resolute grin, the battered clothing. This man/woman/fox/otherkin/leninkin has been waging an inner war for years on end. If only Shirtless Steve would just understand that backpacks are a capitalist device which enables fascists to carry private property on themselves and away from the needy arms of the working classes, then he may yet find some peace and alone time with Tito, the scruffy pupper.

>tfw whoever wins, we lose.

Anyone else like a bit of sand nigger music?

youtube.com/watch?v=cozoV_m2AYM

Just keep making Brit/pol/ threads and we'll post in them, everyone else will be distracted by the sticky

Didn't he literally black Amber Rudd?

>leninkin
top notch lad.
The composition of Tito and the banana skin makes me think this is perhaps a comment on the so called banana republics of the third world and how the capitalists will always turn away from them once the proletariat have been raped for their resources.

He did indeed. Dirty bitch.

What about this one, though?

youtube.com/watch?v=1t-gK-9EIq4

>Rudd was also in a relationship with fellow Conservative MP Kwasi Kwarteng.[39][40][41]

Yes, thought so.

>tfw your "Tory" home sec is a coalburner.

Say bye bye to any decent immigration policy, lads.

Is anyone still awake?

Sadly yes

Interesting thesis indeed. Perhaps the smoke in the top left of the painting and the bottled water at the bottom right is a symbol of the left and right?On the right is the water bottle located on some Roman like steps. This is western civilisation. The bottled water represents the trapped genderfluid person, locked and bottled up by western right wing patriarchy.

On the left and soaring ever skywards is a cloud, where you can be anyone and anything, you can go anywhere, free to be whatever you please. Drumpf btfo, if you will.

There is so much we can learn from this masterpiece.

Going to get ready to go to church soon. The weather is killing me.

Would you accept money to kill me? I'm in Milton Keynes. I can pay direct debit or BTC after the completion of my death.

Which denomination, family?

What is an acceptable % of non-whites in this country?

ideally, 0%

He does not need to learn to be more in tune with the average Brit. The average Brit must become more in tune with him.

just had a shit and wiped some blood

Spouses, kids, skilled workers for positions on a government mandated shortages list with stringent education/experience requirements (like Australia has).

Everyone else can fuck off.

Stop wiping so hard then, you dope. Alternatively, just switch over to those flushable andrex wet wipes, they're nice and comfy on your bumhole.

It's just bum hairs ripping out. Don't worry. If you really were shitting blood, you'd know about it.

When the fuck have you ever bled from hairs getting ripped out? It's not that

1%.
That should be enough to fill any gaps in skilled labour.

Might just be beet root?

Church of Scotland senpai

It is that. You don't understand how hairy arseholes can be. A couple of savage shits in one night, and you actually can generate blood from wiping too hard. You stupid fucking Australian.

nah lad. all i had to eat today was some chicken

I didn't. it was just a particularly hard shit. also wet wipes aren't actually flushable.

i don't pull hairs out when i wipe lad.

>I brought my own hot sauce to the reception

>also wet wipes aren't actually flushable.

You can buy ones that are labelled 'flushable'. They're quite nice.

Israel YES

youtube.com/watch?v=sJRs2Dx1RWA

They say they're flushable on the pack, mate.

Ey, fuck off.

I have a hairy arsehole myself, sometimes shit even gets stuck on it and I have to forcibly pull hairs out
But that's not what causes blood. Pulling out hair doesn't cause blood anywhere else on your body, and it doesn't do it on arsehole hair either. You're objectively incorrect.

>Going to get ready to go to church soon
Good for you user. Once I have the rest of my life sorted I want to start going to church again

You have hemorrhoids?

>i don't pull hairs out when i wipe lad.

How do you know that you don't do that?

I brought my own hot sauce to the reception

Just got back in from a mad night in Preston town lads AMA

What happens in Preston town if you eat a live child?

How many guys did you shag?

Did you fornicate with any pakistani gentlemen?

>just beat couple of pakis on rocket league
>told them to go back to pakistan

Im only joking m8, but seriously did you do put a bottle in your pocket or did mummy carry it in her purse?

Got kicked out of a party. I brought a bag in with me; during the festivities I snuck into the kitchen and started stuffing food in the Tupperware containers I brought with me in my bag. The host confronted me and asked what I was doing; I said there is plenty of food why can't I take some with me? Things got heated and I pushed him against the table causing a mess of dip and wing sauce to cover his walls, more people came in and separated us and I got tossed out.

Now my Tupperware is still at his house along with my bag. Should I redeem these tomorrow or forget it?

Rimmer, can I ask you what the point of anything is? I mean, how do you stave off the horror of existential nihilism? I do not intend to mock you, here. I am legitimately interested in your answer.

Verry funny lads I did get off with the gril
pro tip thats her boyfriend and not me :^)

I had it in my own bag. My Mum lives in a different part of the country to me, so I couldn't rely on her this time.

Your tupperware is gone for good, user. You'll need to buy new sets.

There's something wrong with both of them. I think they both need to be hit in the midsection with a crossbow bolt.

Because ihave thick arse hair that id see
No i felt my skin rip a little though
Its a marketing lie look it up

Just try not to think about it too much

Rimmer why are you such a Zionist cuck?

You need an urgent colonoscopy mate not even joking

Get to your gp asap

What the fuck is that cunt wearing? Is he an estate agent or recruitment consultant?

Name?
Looks ever so slightly familiar.

I think thats why she cheated on him, not my fault the signals let me out on leave every week

>I had it in my own bag
You bought a bag to someone's wedding reception? Did it have your Nintendo in there as well? What were they serving at the reception that you couldn't be eaten without hot sauce?

I'm not getting into a full blown discussion, but ultimately Hitler would have invaded

how goes brit/pol/ you guys just woke up or never went to bed?

the second one

This is my excuse

Invaded the UK?
That was literally impossible for Hitler.
He lacked the naval, air and amphibious requirements.

I'm not a fashionista but only cunts wear them jackets and he's wearing a waistcoat underneath. Why didn't you grab her puss puss aswell???

You get arrested very quickly I assume

How else was I supposed to carry the gifts to the place without a bag?
And rice and noodles. I can't go back to plain version of them.