Non whites don't belong in Europe you nigger

bro tier, they can stay

>sikhs are bro tie-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
fuck them
they ave taken over our army and form ethnic networks where ever they go
fuck their stupid turban and swords
they are shitskins and should fuck off back to india

It's about the retarded culture not about the way they got roasted by the sun you burger.

Shoo Shoo kike nigger lover

based.

Its not about the religion, retard, it's about the race, I'd take a white Muslim over some pooinloo and so should you.

>>r/the_Donald

I'll take a based brown guy over a white dude that supports a violent goatfucker ideology.

They're legitmately Based..
But nah.
I say give them the entire punjab in reward for Returning Home.
Make them the leaders of India too since they're the most sensible.

AGREED

Sihkbros are true Bros

People see this as black and white, and that's no good. I agree that Europe, and more specifically Britain, is no place for non-natives however the natives simply lack the strength and the ability to fight against Islam properly. This is what this all boils down to, these brownies want to get rid of Islam too. If your enemy is fighting your fight, befriend him until his use has passed.

if it's not son in law material, don't tolerate it in your nation. simple.

They go first criminals all brown Hintz 57 mutts must go.

Pretty much.
Doesn't mean that they necessarily belong in our Countries, though we can reward them with benefits for their assistance in their own countries.

Sikh here...that sounds wonderful.

The reason we are abroad is because we are fighting a similar battle the whites are facing against the kikes. We have to battle the hindu cryptokikes who framed us in the air india bombing and tried to genocide us in 1984.

I long to return home

Fine by me. They dont tend to mix outside their race and they gladly fought alongside the British.

Muh arabo-european heritage

>I'd take a white Muslim over some pooinloo and so should you.

Thanks God you don't call the shots then. There have been plenty of migrations of Christians to other Christian countries throughout history, but a muzzie was always killed/burned.

>Doesn't mean that they necessarily belong in our Countries
Of course, I just think it rather foolish for people to write them off completely when they are a potential spring of power to wield.

Sikhs have fought for Britain for centuries and have assimilated perfectly. They should be put up as the poster-children for how other races can assimilate into the west.

Once the muslims/niggers have been driven out of Britain then use the Sikh division to drive them out of India. We carve up India to Sikh control then Britain can stay white.

Muslims can fuck off
Sikhs can fuck off

Agreed?

No.

>hey user can we be your neighbors?

Fuk off wanka i wont me based brown sikh brevren wunnoi!

Britbongs are cancer

>assimilated perfectly
No. They have problems too, but they're nothing compared to Muslim problems so they mostly go unnoticed. The best integrated foreigners are the Chinks.

>Sikhs supporting globalist agenda

You'll find whites who do the same, what matters is the numbers.

Do you have the BREXIT vote by religion? Find it, and you'll have your answer. (Sikhs voted same as whites)

I think of Sikhs as elves, mysterious benefactors. Sikhs can stay ONLY IF they maintain warrior-temples and do special forces type stuff.

beware of brit-Sup Forums flags
>premature queries to mitigate (((improper))) thoughts before the election
go ahead britbongs, tell the user how you feel about xyz

Thy will be done.
Are you guys Willing to put them swords to use on the barbarian muzzies soon?
Do you get pissed every time you see them attack White Countries while we stand by & let it happen?
If I was from a culture like yours seeing that shit would turn my stomach.

Always hang a traitor before an enemy

A "white" muslim is a traitor of the highest degree

>because I have so little meaning in my life I will turn to the ideology hell bent on destroying everything my country stands for

Looking at this all wrong. Pakis, whatever religion or lack thereof, have something we natives do not - the race card. You don't have to like the bastards to make use of their strengths in order to cover your weaknesses. Get the fuckers on your side and pit them against your enemy, once you have defeated your enemy you can then turn on your former ally if you wish.

Use your bloody brain will you.

Indians are subhumans and should be gassed

Agreed. Sikhs are great.

Must go
>muslims
>communists
>feminists
>jews
>niggers
I can deal with sihks

>le sikhs are based, amiright fellow pedes?

Fuck you

>DUDE LE BASED BROWN GUY
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Sure showed me.

Muslims aren't violent because they're Muslims, its because they're Arabs, and inherently violent in nature. The real redpilled is realizing that religion doesn't matter and everything boils down to race, and that's why it's so important.

t. Albino Indian

Muslims are based and Islam is the religion of the white man

>The real redpilled is realizing that religion doesn't matter and everything boils down to race
>ALLAHU AKHBAR
What do they mean by that?

/bread

Sikhs, invariably in my experience, are equal if not morally superior to your average Christian-inspired but unbelieving white.

I find them far better company than Russians.

Take that premier inn towel off and stick it up your arse m8

Britain should be 100% white.

These brown guys good ...those bad

This is such a dumb meme. It was played out before it started.

There is a battle on the horizon, we need allies.
Fucks over the left to see Sikhs join the war
Against Islam.

>White Muslim
Topkek, that's betrayal of the highest order

Holy kek. Albanians?! Seriously? That's the example you use to support your argument. You've clearly never been to Europe. A*banians are human filth. Literally the lowest of the low. They're responsible for most of the organised crime on this continent. Human-trafficking, car-jacking, heroin dealing. You name it. I would unironically, rather live next door to the darkest nigger straight from the jungles of Africa, than an A*banian.

>what is Pakistan

Fucking gypsies.

Hello /r/The_Donald
Thanks for joining us today! Let me know if you have any questions and please enjoy your stay!

What is with the Russian hate? Every Russian I have known was based as fuck. Preferable company to your typical liberal trendy by a fucking long shot.

>State voted for the same party responsible for the genocide

Shoud be, needs to be.....what happened to that big dick y'all used to have?

The "pedes" are too weak
If you'd actually read my post instead of jumping to conclusions you'd see that I was insinuating that White Soil was for Whites Only, but that Sikhs could be kept as valuable FOREIGN Allies to keep barbarian muzzies with no sense of Honor in their place, Bruce.

Sikhs are bro tier. Never met a Sikh i didnt like. I got into a fight with some mudslimes in a bar when I was backpacking in Britain. The muzzies were harassing this girl I was with and I took a few swings at one of them before the other one glassed me and cut my chin open which i later had to get stitched up, and then this nearly 7 foot sikh dude I didnt know stepped in out of nowhere and wasted both of them by himself and left them as a bloody pulp.

He helped my patch my chin up a bit and I got him a drink and he just explained to me for about an hour how much he hated muslims, he was pretty chill.

The media tells the uneducated masses what to think. Just like Iran. Do you believe that Iran poses a threat to the US? I don't think so....our biggest threat is our own government and Israel

Yes, they are fine. One of their items of faith they must have at all times is a knife to defend themselves or anyone that is being legitimately oppressed.

Pretty much the only brown folks I am okay with immigrating to America.

>Pakistanis
>white

Come on now pradeep.

>Pakistan
>Arab
Chose one

Can they drive in your country? Because they can't drive here.

You will never find a 'based' or decent human being begging sanctuary from foreign nations. There is no such thing.
If they had any decency or loyalty they'd be in their homelands, working toward a better future.
They abandoned their own people and only homeland for an easier life and they'll do the same again.
The only people who encourage or benefit from this type of supremely selfish behavior are the multinational corporations that send these scabs from one land to the next these creatures so disgustingly willing to under sell and undercut anyone to get just slightly more. All while claiming to uphold the traditions of and care about the country they're currently leeching off of, before they pack up and move on for the next opportunity at a better life.
They're the easily bought, easily sold minions of globalists that would have a borderless world where their new slaves can be brought in from anywhere at anytime making all labor compete against the entirety of the world and all the desperate third world goblins who have no honor and will happily dance to the tune of anyone who offers them something shiny.
They'll never even accept guilt for destroying all that is good in this world. They'll continue to spout bullshit like 'just wanted a better life for myself and my family' not realizing that it is exactly this sort of small minded and petty selfishness that keeps them in perpetually desperate and hopeless circumstances.

Pakistanis may have been white 2000 years ago, but repeated mixing with Arabs and Dravidian Indians has upset that somewhat, I'd think.

No cuck
Muslims can be exterminated
Sikhs can have their shithole countries.
Anything less is equilalent with your wife walking around ass naked in public

I've been to tons of hockey games when sikhs were all decked out in hockey gear and actually knew their shit

They assimilate, are honest, and are generally nice to be around

sikhs are cool by me

I would agree with this. Went to school with a large proportion of them. Never caused trouble and always did well. I've never actually met a Muslim irl.

Wew your whole premise lied on the fact that Muslim chimp out cause they are arabs now you are just shifting the goal posts and its quite funny that supposedly white people described dark but I am expecting too much out of an American

Dana "White Is Right" makes the best reaction faces.

Did my research.......These guys cool..I will try to prevent any collateral Sikhs deaths now.

*gods

Feels good to know the East Asians are more or less invisible in western societies.

Siks, muzzies...all the same. White and Christian is how America needs to be to become great again! Deport shit skins, Muslims, Atheists, Catholics, Jews, anyone who is not White, and doesn't Believe that Jesus is the Son of God.

The fuck are you talking about, I just said Pakistanis aren't white, they're mixed Arab-Asiatics. All of the non-white races are predisposed to violence, not exclusively Arabs.

Sikhs, yes. Sufis, mostly. They're basically the Episcopalians to Islam's Catholic establishment.

Oblig.

>all non white races are predisposed to violence
Topkek, ask the countless cultures the whites genocided its just the pendulum swinging lad, time is a flat circle

Masha-Allah, you're one stupid person.

Work on your banter M8

I don't doubt that bong, how else would you explain the fact that your country is literally filled with third world shitskins and mayor of your capital is a fucking paki.

They're not afraid of what they perceive to be weak, soulless creatures with underdeveloped secondary sexual characteristics. Everything about east Asians is boring.

this desu

Canada, you're going to be arrested for that comment.

>still believing in fairy tales

O fuck there are grown adults who think angels exist on Sup Forums of all places gimme a break

>mfw the Vice president is one of the grown adults who think angels exist.

you are literally retarded

this may be the most retarded thing i have ever read

kys

>He thinks angels don't exist
wew lad

No, they smell.

Most are not white so they can fuck off aswell

around sikhs, relax for weeks

>t. Jew

A sandnigger is a sandnigger

They are so disgusting...

If you kill all the Muslims then there will be nothing left for the left to cuck for

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

So they killed a bunch of leaves? Sikhs are ever better than I thought.

How hairy are Sikh women? Are they like Indian/Pakistani women or is it a separate race?

They chop the fucking muzzies to pieces with that bad ass sword. Let em stay.