You are born in Japan as Japanese

You are born in Japan as Japanese.

Now, you face the situation that Japan's power is declining due to rapid population decline.

You have two choice, one is to accept immigrants. another is just watching Japan economy collapse, your nation will fail.

Which one would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>copy pasta

sage

>implying this is pasta

okay, then search it.

Protip: this one is not copy pasta.

SHUT UP YOU GAIJIN CUNT

Become (((diverse)))

I mean for fucks sake, why would anybody sacrifice their good and prosperous lives because of something like race? Why so many people care about how many other white people there are is beyond me.

stfu ESL parasite, i see this thread everyday

sage
sage
sage

Third option: Let the US Annex you and become a US state.

I would go hug my waifu pillow and play some Pokemon on a Nintendo and enjoy being a citizen of a cool, relevant and prosperous country. Then watch some anime on my brand new Sony TV and masturbate.

But then I would wake up and realize I'm a citizen of irrelevant, worthless, poor, embarrassing shithole that hasn't created anything cool.

RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

or you could think critically and realize japan is a tiny island with an overpopulation problem and after the boomers die many jobs will open up

Sage

lots of pathetic self hating poles in their country. too bad none of them realize how unique Poland is becoming and how great it will be in the near future.

>>(((accept immigrants)))

ah, right from the good old kike playbook.

Automation and robotics, which Japan excels at, is why you don't need to flood your country with shitskins nor worry about a declining (normalising) population.

Ban soy and put all men on hormone replacement therapy.

I will find you one day and i'm gonna rape your jap boipucci shinji

Power has nothing to do with population retard, look at nord countries or Israel.

Commit sodoku please.

>BOMB NORTH KOREA

You guys made the Witcher

Jesus Fucking Christ shut the fuck up! Automate. Every fucking day you come here with this bullshit. Every fucking day it is explained to you that you do not need darkies for your economy.

It's neither relevant, widely known or original. Just another generic rpg

>Nations identity spans a millennia
>Throw it away to pretend shitty economic ideas work for a few more years
>Or deal with it

Jee, what a hard choice.

Most of my normie friends know about Witcher 3 and the game won plenty of awards. Definitely successful and relevant.
If you can help me go to Japan and score a job without me knowing how to speak Japanese, I'll do you a favor and impregnate 5 Japanese women.

>Sup Forums
>normie friends
Gtfo of my board reeeeeee

If you accept immigrants you lose no matter what. If the economy collapses and 1/4 the population dies, then it can rebound. There will be room for growth. Less men = more balance with women to.

>return to /comfy/ samurai feudalism
>or stop existing
GOLLY FUCKING GEE, MR KIKE ENGLISH TEACHER WHAT DO YOU THINK? YOU POST THIS SHIT ONCE A WEEK IF I EVER SAW YOU IRL I'D KICK YOUR FUCKING TEETH IN

I always wondered about your real goal.

Do you not want inmigration?, are you trolling a particular japanese guy in here?

Do you wish to have hordes of brown womans that will find you cute and attractive instead of the vapid bitches you have to deal now?

Your country is half immigrant and still doing excellent. Mine is homogenous and doing poorly

Populations are meant to fluctuate. The only reason we are getting the 'population decline scare' is because if the populations don't constantly grow it'll hurt jewish wallets.

open borders for Israel

Just chill and wait 20 years for proper robots and AI to catch up and turn your country into a homogenous utopia.

The biggest problem with importing muslin big nog cheap labor is that there is ZERO use for them in another couple of decades. Robots will do all the ass wiping and geriatric drool catching we could ever want.

kill yourself

it's literally part of your culture

I would accept the 200k immigrants.

>tfw being nip

It is best for Nipponese country.

This shariablue slide thread again.

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

Fuck off.

Japan is going to be fine. The declining population of Japan is a positive contribution to the world. The lower the population, the slower rate of global warming. Accepting mass immigration to grow the economy is a neoliberal ideal that will only degrade cultural identity and further stratify the first and third world. Japan should instead focus on democratization of work places, and critiquing the subservient work culture that is literally driving people to suicide

>your nation will collapse and fail due to population decrease
This meme needs to die.

Let me explain. If a country goes from 10 million to 25 million to 50 million, obviously it was able to not only survive at those population levels but THRIVE.

As long as adjustments are made for the population decline there is no reason why a country can't maintain almost the same quality of life.

Hell, in a dense place like Tokyo the quality of life might go up with a population decline.

GDP decline =/= country collapse

At a certain point the factors that are causing the decline will no longer matter, and more kids will be born.

Japan needs to go back to a 40 hr workweek and make life fun again so people actually want to bring babies into the world

I'd have children.

What is the worst that could happen due do to extreme population shrinkage? Maybe an attack from another country and not having enough manpower to defend urself?

how about policies that invest in the reproduction of native japanese

>What is the worst that could happen due do to extreme population shrinkage?
Bankers won't be as rich anymore.

And that's an extremely bad thing. People will literally be killed for it.

this isn't even sarcasm.

Well kill those jews back.