How do I convert to paganism?

How do I convert to paganism?
Can someone redpill me on everything I have to know and where to start?
I just dont believe in Christ anymore. I've been lying to myself for the past couple of years trying to stay faithful but now I dont wanna continue supporting this jewish cult. Help me anons, me and my friends all want to convert.

Other urls found in this thread:

norse-mythology.org
m.youtube.com/user/smcnallen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he fell for the christianity is a jewish cult meme

Fucking wew lad, okay, so why do believe its a Jew cult again?

Paganism has been lost to time, the modern thing by that name is fanfiction. You might as well make up whatever the fuck you want, it's just as valid.

Just start reading up on it. There's no formal conversion ritual I'm aware of. You need to find the gods/goddesses that you want to live in the spirit of and devote yourself to them. I haven't done that yet. It's a serious thing and I want to learn more and better myself prior to doing that. I was going to recommend the book in pic related, but the price skyrocketed since I bought it just a few months ago. If you're interested in Germanic/Norse paganism, Stephen McNallen also has a yt channel with some good videos on it. He recently partnered with Red Ice for a segment called "Wolf Age" about the rise of Odin/the Wotan archetype. Varg's books are pretty useful in understanding the broader context and meaning of general European paganism, and which gods and goddesses compare between different regions/languages.
Norse-mytgology.org is tge best dor understanding pagan theology, and I highly recommend Dan McCoy's essay "The Love of Destiny: The Sacred and the Profane in Germanic Polytheism." it really explains tge importance of the distinction between polytheism, Christianity, Judaism, and Rationalism in a pretty astounding way.
norse-mythology.org
m.youtube.com/user/smcnallen

Realizing Christianity isn't actually a Jewish cult is the real redpill
We have a Christianity section AND Esotericism in /nsg/; you're already in there so you should check it out make your own decision

Oh, he also contrasts it with scientific materialism, for the sake of accuracy.

>me and my friends
>dont
Good luck getting in with the grammar pagans

Fuck off not on topic

throw alcohol into the ground to feed the earth, sacrifice children to the sun and get arrested. That's the local flavor but probably your abbos have something similar.

Just stop being impatient and understand that you will not fully u derstand God in this one single lifetime

let's start with biology
women and men are biology different physically and psychological

the same thing can be applied to ethnic groups
that's the reason why anthropologists can see the difference between ethnic groups skeletons

You don't convert, just read books and start living like a pagan.

Excuse the typos and rushed tone. I was phoneposting in a hurry.

You came into /nsg/ asking for us for advice and then you're telling us to fuck off?

Fuck your user, I hope to put a bullet through your skull one day

>Fuck your user, I hope to put a bullet through your skull one day

OW THE EDGE
Read the OP, nowhere did I ask you to shill christcuck.
Hilarious that you LARP in the /nsg/ when natsoc was a pagan ideology.

there are no conversions in paganism as a thing in the first place, it's all pretty much come and go believe or don't unlike actual religion

having blood ties to whatever to the land and the beliefs is more important than anything, but it isn't like it's exclusive

Convert to ATWA.

The Bible is literally written in Hebrew

What would you recommend I read aside from pic related?

What kind of paganism are you interested into? Nordic Paganism, Roman/Greek Paganism? Celtic Paganism? Native American Paganism? Semetic Paganism?

Genetically I'm a mix of Celtic and Norse, so Nordic, Celtic or Roman (Celtic lands were Roman for hundreds of years) would be appropriate.

And Greek.

All of the Mediterranean, most of Europe and most of the Middle East spoke and wrote in Greek you idiot. Of course it was written in Greek.

Why the fuck are you asking people online, Sup Forums of all places of how to convert to paganism. This is like me asking, 'Oh, how do I become a jew?' or 'How do I become Buddhist?' without even knowing what I have to know and where to start. Do you even know what paganism is? Even if you did become a Pagan, what would change? Just be who you want to be, for fuck's sake. Don't let anyone tell you how to do anything. Now, this doesn't mean ignore everyone, just think to yourself for once and ask yourself 'Why am I doing this?' and 'Will this really change who I am?'

>without even knowing what I have to know and where to start

..which is why I'm asking people where to start?
fucking autist