/lrg/ LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of all things small government, free market, and self-determination and the PHYSICAL REMOVAL of COMMUNIST FAGS from our board of peace. Reminder that this is the Libertarian RIGHT General. Aleppo Johnson-fags, Left-Libertarians, and other Shit-Libs need to fuck off. Voice your complaints to r/libertarian.

>Recommended Reading list
libertarianright.org/reading/

Not expecting much posting today so this thread will serve as a propaganda poster rather than debate or discussion.

Reminder that you're a moral relativist if you believe non-physical interactions between people can morally legitimately be responded to with physical force.
Reminder that if you're a relativist you should kill yourself for the benefit of all other actual humans.

>hey guys lets allow jews to do business in our country lower our wages ruin our land and then flee, avoiding all responsibility

Ubuötte threäb

This is what happens when you have free markets instead of communism. The bread outnumbers you.

>lower our wages
Do you understand anything about economics at all?

Libertarians are 95% bubble boy suburbanfags living in a fantasy world where automation isn't a thing, niggers don't require physical removal, and mindless consumerism hasn't destroyed the collective conciousness.

Fine, nationalize the economy and kick out all jews because they are subversive and communist and will always ruin your libertarian social order. Now whats your argument?

>allowing companies to set up shop in USA and import and sell chinese goods instead of paying US workers a decent wage isnt a libertarian principle

If automation is a bad thing than so are hammers and nails, levers, saws, and literally *ALL* forms of human capital.

Beserk likes cocks and ALSO BUY HIS PATCHES GOYIM

(((Libertarianism)))

Niggers do require physical removal and consumerism isn't paleo-libertarianism.

ALABAMA SUCKS ASS, PLEASE FUCK MY ASS

There's a difference between mechanization and automation. One allows the effective redistribution of unskilled labor to assembly line positions and compensates increased productivity with increased demand, the other completely replaces unskilled labor in every facet.

Reminder that Alabama is shit.

You're a producer of a tiny number of goods.
You're the consumer of a thousand.
When there's more competition in a labor market, ceteris paribus you can generally always expect higher productivity in an economy as a result insofar as that market is concerned, meaning higher supply and cheaper goods.

Which you benefit from. Monstrously. It's why you live a more wealthy life than 98% of the rest of the population of the world.

No - it's capital. From an economics perspective - which is WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT - it's not different at all.

Libertarianism is cool and all, but patches are the final redpill

>

Reminder that God no real

We need libertarianismism so that my small business can advertise on national monuments

fucking do it faggots

This has devolved into shitposting and semi-gay shitposting...

"board of peace" huh?

That phrase bears a striking resemblance to another phrase I see floating around. Does "religion of peace" ring any bells for anyone?

Nothing.. Okay, what do I know?

Join my Atheist movement pls

>Libertarian general

This shit is so fucking gay.

Buy my patches, goyim!

Not going to lie, that is pretty shit.

where do you think you are?

have a upboat you faggot

Stupid christian normies

>just accept globalism goy we're all consumers after all :^)

>complains about strawmans
>is one huge fucking strawman post
Dire screencap

Please by the patches, I need shekels for my family
edit: thanks for gold kind stranger

Why anti-homosexual, what business does the state have being in the bedroom of consenting individuals

how fucking new are you normie?

I'm an engineer so IDK what you soft science econ faggots do, but there is sure as hell a difference between mechanization in the industrial era and the computerized automation going on now. This is self evidence by way of the price of low skilled labor which is the only thing the majority of people are capable of selling

Daily reminder that non-autists aren't human

Sometimes the point has been made that air is a resource that must be charged, or does owning private property include the air within it?

Wait, WHAT?

Im not in fucking sand nigger land. I know exactly where I am. Do you know where the fuck you are?

What if the Child consents?

What is globalism? Can you even define your buzzwords?

Y'all are retards.

y-y-y-you too...

Join anticom or the non-existant god will rape you.

When the cotton gin was invented cotton pickers were no longer employed in the picking of cotton.
Was this a bad thing that should never have happened?
If you're an engineer, use your brain on this.

Homosexuality destroys societies. It is not the government that should suppress homos but the culture. Our culture is being subverted by marxist degeneracy and destroyed.

you've got some nerve coming in here and trying to stir up trouble with a post like that.

Rule 1 and 2 faggot

not an argument

What the hell are you going to do with million of citizens with IQs of reminder IQ is almost completely genetic

>When there's more competition in a labor market, ceteris paribus you can generally always expect higher productivity in an economy as a result insofar as that market is concerned, meaning higher supply and cheaper goods.
>when china produces cheaper goods, we can let our industry stagnate and become dependent :^) its ok tho because theyre cheaper
t. libertarian

Not old, not new.

Maybe OP was using it sarcastically, not sure. Didn't seem that way. To me it seemed like the OP types the words "of peace" so many times a day in reference to mudslimes that it slipped out like some sort of tourettes outburst.

And, related to your question about how new I am: How does you finding interest in a message board before me make you better?

Globalism is the destruction of national culture by way of increased immigration, trade, and cultural exchange.

Also, why do libertarians value individual "liberty" above the health of their race and communities? Capitalism is a useful machine, but it's never wise to define your life based on being a cog within a machine.

neither is that

I'm not going to do anything with them. They'll find things to spend their time on just like they always have since the beginning of time.
What did the cotton pickers do when the cotton gin eliminated their line of work? Other things.

Theists are retarded.

Also PA is best state

Lurk more.

JESUS CHRIST

With your own private society you can require your citizens to have a minimum IQ or a specific genetic make up.

>And, related to your question about how new I am: How does you finding interest in a message board before me make you better?

It's called a birthright, newfag.

Why

Libertarians are naive because they assume everyone will play by their individualist rules.

News flash, only whites do. Every other group destroys you because they team up while we isolate as individuals.

Children do not have the maturity nor the understanding to consent to sex, adults do. The state has not place in the bedrooms of consenting adults.

you only need one of those; you can destroy a nations power by weakening its industry (a facet of culture) if you take advantage of their capitalist system which doesnt protect their culture

Give it to me straight, lads. What would be the best solution to remove all non-whites without violence? Is there a legal and Constitutional way of doing this?

This is why I'm gay

I like cook

I want to be like this guy

The whole point is automation is eliminating the kinds of things they are able to do. At some point there aren't millions of manual labor jobs left. What happens then?

Prove that you aren't completely new to the site.

Oh, you cant? Wow. Seems like arguing over who got here first is purely masturbatory.

its time