/ChristGen/ - Christian General

Why are you not a Christian Yet, Sup Forums? It is the culture of your white conqueror forefathers.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g
youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk
youtube.com/watch?v=-4heEpQh9Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=6ICTsqE4Fjs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aggressive_Christianity_Missionary_Training_Corps
zompist.com/meetthepoor.html
pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/belief-in-god/
youtu.be/PMWKm40-dnM?t=7m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AhnTGg6tib4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off kike

kys fag

LGBTQ = Let God Burn Them Quickly

Burn fags on the stake to get them ready for the fires of Hell.

proof of God killing fags: m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g

youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk
youtube.com/watch?v=-4heEpQh9Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=6ICTsqE4Fjs

Roses are red
Violets are blue
God hates fags
And so should you

Romans 1

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aggressive_Christianity_Missionary_Training_Corps

>he worships a jew

Aren't the romans in the wrong for destroying a temple that wasn't even in europe?

>is religion of Europe
correct

>hate jews
very few Christians hate jews like /pol does. And jews were different back then than they were 2000 years ago

>Jesus not a jew
Most don't care if he is or not also Rev 2:9 and Rev 3:9

>Blonde blue eyed
Literally no one thinks that. The more accepted one is brown hair brown eye (also may not be what he really looked liked but is more accepted)

>last hope against islam
well since atheists are the main people wanting the refugees then yes Christianity is the last hope. When Europe was more Christian we didn't see this and the more religious countries in Europe doesn't have refugee problems.

>pope is a cuck
Well he is a Cuckolick so yes

>doing what Jesus would
no

>Jesus = hippie SJW
definitely not hippie. SJW maybe for the time but today he would be a radical conservative

>Muslims force religion
No, we care about them blowing up. Especially when it is in Europe.

>Christianity never done that
Literally never heard someone say this

>Deus Vult never happening again
Maybe. But with how things are going I could see Christians getting pissed and starting an uprising(possibly)

kys

Nope, the jews had it coming.

i dont believe in jewish lies

Because I'm not a fucking idiot.

Christianity is literal polytheism. Why would I believe in 3 Gods? Fuck that, it's a retarded version of paganism.

The most red-pilled religion is Deism. Even the American Founding Fathers believed in it. Drop the Christcuckery and either become Deists or Agnostics.

wrong link

The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit are all agents of God.

>doesn't know whet the trinity is

>Jesus is a jew
No he is the son of God.

He is also God

I'm not a Jehova's witness or whatever. Of course he is.

Ok, so there's God, and there's the son of God. Two different consciousness, meaning they're two separate being

You just took three different Gods and combined them into a Supergod. Fuck your down-syndrome paganism.

DESU a purely germanic form of christianity (that has nothing to do with the middle east or slave cuck jew morality whatsoever)
would be pretty based

>still doesn't understand it

That would be germanic paganism

Christianity is a liberal religion

zompist.com/meetthepoor.html

The Father is the source of the Son, as the sun is of light. But one eternal attribute of the Father is that He begets the Son (also that the Holy Spirit proceeds from Him), just as there is no point having the sun without light or heat. That is, the Father has always existed, and He has always ‘shone’ with the light of Jesus, and radiated the ‘heat’ of the Spirit.

No

You're anti-logic and you hold us all back.

pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/belief-in-god/

Factual

Hahaha. That list would be entirely dwarfed and annihilated by rational thinking Atheist and Agnostic scientists who care about only one thing. What is true.

How do I repent?

I can feel regret and remorse, but these are obviously distinct from repentance.

I cannot feel sorry towards God. He's too distant, I don't think of him as a person that I know.

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

>thinking those are the only ones

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

>Believing in magic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Religion is a thing of the past. And it was used to control the masses.

>blood
>water
>tomb
>rejected mother
>absentee father
>best friends with whore
>totally a virgin ;)
>kissed guys
>Christians portray as feminine boyish
>Church run by homos and pedos
>live for death, life is meaningless
>Jews are not chosen, just this Jew

Fuck off with your old mind control bullshit. We have Scientology now, lol

>Why are you not Christian yet?
I have not been convinced that the claims made by Christianity or it's followers are true. Nothing major against you guys though.

Not all culture and tradition is necessary for every individual to function, I can conduct myself in a civil manner without the guidelines of a religion, and I have a functional set of morals and strongly held beliefs.

No no no, YOU don't get it. If Jesus was the incarnation of God on Earth, then I would agree with you. Since Jesus would technically be God.

But this is different. Jesus is supposedly the Son of God and has a different consciousness from God. Jesus refers to God above as "Father", they are separate being, thus making it polytheism and paganism. Even if you try to combine these three different consciousness into one to make a Supergod, it will still be an entity composed of three different Gods.

>as the sun is of light

Ok, but hear this, light is different from the sun. One is the source and the other is the product, two different things related only by the fact that one was created by the other. It's still paganism, one creature has created the other even if the created creature is still related to the creator. Nice Supergod.

“The impression could arise that the Trinitarian dogma is in the last analysis a late 4th-century invention. In a sense, this is true . . . The formulation ‘one God in three Persons’ was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century.”—New Catholic Encyclopedia (1967), Volume 14, page 299.

“The formulation ‘one God in three Persons’ was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century. But it is precisely this formulation that has first claim to the title the Trinitarian dogma. Among the Apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective.”— The New Catholic Encyclopedia (1967), Vol. XIV, p. 299

“The trinity of persons within the unity of nature is defined in terms of ‘person’ and ‘nature’ which are Greek philosophical terms; actually the terms do not appear in the Bible. The trinitarian definitions arose as the result of long controversies in which these terms and others such as ‘essence’ and ‘substance’ were erroneously applied to God by some theologians.”—John L. McKenzie, S.J., Dictionary of the Bible (New York, 1965), p. 899.

John L. McKenzie is a Jesuit Catholic Scholar and his book, Dictionary of the Bible, is considered imprimatur.

It's pretty well established that the Trinity is not Biblical to the point that non-JW Churches admit this.

Jesus has both a human and divine nature. Are you even trying mohammed?

>larping as a cult member after i mentioned them
Bravo

Typical logical fallacy. Just because most people at the time were Christian, doesn't mean Christianity gets the credit.

People HAPPENED to be Christians while they made the discoveries. They didn't make the discoveries BECAUSE they were Christian. If anything, their discoveries led us AWAY from Christianity and if they were alive today would most likely be Atheists.

This is a typical example of the Religious habit of claiming credit for everything, just like when you say "Just look at the trees and the clouds" whenever someone asks you to prove your God is real.

You are right that the Trinity is absurd. The Bible does not teach the Trinity as admitted here. The Bible teaches that:

>God is an individual being. His name is Jehovah. It means "He Causes to Become."

>Jesus is a small spirit being. He is brother to the angels. He is the firstborn of all creation. He is the first thing God ever created. After that Jehovah used him to create everything else. His name means "Jehovah is Salvation."

>The Holy Spirit is not a person, it is a thing. It is a tool God uses to do anything with. The holy spirit's relationship to God is the same relationship you have with your own hands and fingers. They are extensions of you. The Bible refers to the holy spirit as "God's finger" and "God's hand." When humans are given holy spirit it is subordinate to them. They can choose to keep it to themselves or share it with others. God cannot be subordinate to men. The holy spirit has no name of any kind.

That's it.

>They didn't make the discoveries BECAUSE they were Christian
They did actually. The only institution which stored knowledge through the Middle ages was the Church and the Church gave money and food to scholars.

I'm a Fundamentalist Christian, I subscribe to the Pentecostal denomination, and am extremely militant in my views on degeneracy and Islam. If you truly love Christ, you'll prepare yourself for the coming trials and tribulations.

>believing in magic lightning that creates life
HAHAHAHAHAHA

That is not what anyone believes you silly Christcuck. Go ask your talking snake. He'll tell you the same thing.

>The impression could arise that the Trinitarian dogma is in the last analysis a late 4th-century invention. In a sense, this is true . . . The formulation ‘one God in three Persons’ was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century.
What they mean, obviously, is not that the doctrine of the trinity did not precede the 4th century, but that the sense in which this is true is that a definition for use in the whole church did not exist until then, which is a fact. Trinitarian faith was clearly the unanimous view of the early church. Take, for example, Tertullian (2nd century), who, when writing against the heretic Praxeas, who claimed the Father and the Son to be the same person, argued that the Father and Jesus are not separate gods because they are the same being, both are Jehovah.

>127404977

youtu.be/PMWKm40-dnM?t=7m40s

No, plenty of Ancient Civilizations made scientific discoveries themselves. They figured out mathematics, the shape and orbit of the Earth around the Sun, etc. They didn't need Christianity to use their heads. Your biggest claim to fame was that you copied them down and preserved them, but Christians also burned and destroyed countless artifacts and monuments from other cultures and Religions like ISIS.

Whose this faggot and why should I listen to him? Appeal to authority.

It's still one God

>He is the first thing God ever created
Where in the Bible does it say Jesus was created?

They made these discoveries because of the roman alphabet. The dark ages were caused because christian tribes invaded christian Rome.

Comparing Christians and ISIS can only be done by mongoloid atheists. What the Christian West has created will never be surpassed by any other civilisation.

>Jesus has both a human and divine nature.

On Earth, Jesus was only human, nothing more. That is why he was called The Son of Man and The Last Adam. God's strict sense of justice demanded a sacrifice equal to Adam as a perfect man. Jesus could not be more then Adam. God is superior to Adam, angels are superior to Adam, and being divine is superior to Adam. Jesus was required to be equal to Adam which meant only a perfect human being.

He explains that the scientific revolution was because they were Christians not they just happened to be

>I'm a Fundamentalist Christian, I subscribe to the Pentecostal denomination, and am extremely militant in my views on degeneracy and Islam.
DIE

FOR

THE

JEWS!

>Jesus is a jew
>No he is the son of God.

Translation: God is a Jew

>so glad I'm not in a jew inspired slave cult

>believes in a god, but can't decide on which one
>will never have personal relationship with said unknowable god

literally no different than atheism except you can't decide which path to take

reminder that saying jesus was a jew and putting happy merchant is a red herring

>never be surpassed by any other civilisation
I thought Christians were supposed to be modest? Pretty hilarious that you think we're the epitome of life. Guess you would considering your Religion is all about how shitty life is and it's all about your spot in Heaven.

Interesting concept, I'll watch it later.

I believe in God but the trinity makes absolutely no sense and is logically indefensible

>They made these discoveries because of the roman alphabet
Just what?!
>The dark ages were caused because christian tribes invaded christian Rome
The dark ages are a myth created by italian renaissance philosophers this is common knowledge by historians. Also these tribes were not Christian but pagan.

Christ is good. Buddha is better.

Christianity is faith-based, emotional religion, Buddhism is an experiential and rational religion.

Jesus, King of the Jews

Where do I find a stay at home daughter gf?

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

its supposed to be a mystery that only aman that dies, goes to heaven and speaks directly to the creator would understand.
Its called: "The Divine Mystery".

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AhnTGg6tib4

Any of you boys catholic?

They hated him so much for calling himself that they crucified him for that.

Jesus was completely equal to Adam while on earth, in His humanity. In His person, however, we must be in agreement that Jesus is far greater than Adam, since the person of the Messiah is greater than the person of the first sinner, no?

Christianity is cuck tier bullshit. Its a weak religion that promises everything and asks nothing of you. It is typical of jewish scams.

Follow a religion that enriches your spirit not this cuck shit.

Also, fuck Constantine for bringing this shit into europe.

God is above material things like ethnicity.

Okay Okay magic lightning and magic water

>Christianity is cuck tier bullshit
Sure it is. Go drink Odin's sperm.

why are you here? Dumb fedora tippers can never leave religious people alone. Its a syndrome I swear.

I think it says Jesus has eternally been spiritual I think but the new versions changed it

John 19:19-22
And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS. 20This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin. 21Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews. 22Pilate answered, What I have written I have written.

The Church fathers are flip floppers. They mostly used their own opinions to prove whatever they want whenever it is convenient. Take these from Tertullian

>“The Father is different from the Son, as he is greater; as he who begets is different from him who is begotten; he who sends, different from him who is sent; he who does a thing, different from him by whom it is done.”

>“God produced the Son, that by him he might produce the universe. Christ does nothing except by the will of the Father, having received all power from him.”

>“There was a time when the Son was not.”

>“Before all things, God was alone, himself a world and place, and all things to himself.”

Read "Against Praxeas" in Chapter 6. Tertullian uses Proverbs 8:22-25 to prove that this identity of "wisdom" was Jesus all along. JW are known to use this set of verses to prove Jesus was a created being all along and was inferior and subordinate to the Father. Trinitarians hate it when JW use this. Ironically, Tertullian and Ignatius agree with JW that Wisdom in Proverbs 8 was Jesus who admitted to being created and having no prior existence to God. That God used him in creation and that Jesus "became his favorite." Favorite from who? From the other angels.

In hoc signo vinces

How is a middle eastern religion considered "European"?

>image
As opposed to atheist theory, which is more like what a twelve year-old would say

>there was nothing
>then there was an explosion!
>and, like, everything was in that explosion
>it was so small, dude, it was just the size of an atom
>and it was totally the most powerfulest explosion ever
>and that's how the universe was made!

>The Father
>Physical

>muh logic
I guarantee you are some undergrad student who thinks his graduation from r/atheism to edgy chan memes makes him intelligent. Moreover you think your shitty fucking education bestowed some sort of special knowledge upon your lardy ass and you just cannot help but expend your immense brainpower on an aegian sea floor mapping forum.

If there is one person who deserves a bullet on Sup Forums right now, its you.

Jews have been hating Christianity since 33 AD. Atheists and bagans are just useful idiots for communists and jews.

no

>pagacuck is mad

They truly are. And they always have such unremarkable intelligence.

>Colossians 1: 15. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

>Revelation Chapter 3: 14 " ...the Amen says the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God.

>(Micah 5:2) “And you, O Beth′le•hem Eph′ra•thah, the one too little to get to be among the thousands of Judah, from you there will come out to me the one who is to become ruler in Israel, whose ORIGIN IS FROM EARLY TIMES, from the days of time indefinite.

>Proverbs 8:22,23 - Jehovah himself produced me(JESUS) as the BEGINNING OF HIS WAY, the earliest of his achievements of long ago. 23FROM TIME INDEFINITE I WAS INSTALLED, from the start, from TIMES EARLIER THAN THE EARTH

>pagan snow niggers destroyed the Roman empire and there is little scientific progress
What a surprise.

Now now butthurt kike lover. We know you're keen on your magic Jew but father Jamarcus and deacon Jamal need to relieve some of their sin in your mouth.

>weak religion
Wow I guess that's why it utterly annihilated the
pagans?
really makes you think....