The Summer of Rage

It has come to my attention, fellow Kekistanis, that this summer may very well be, quite a violent endeavor. Political violence from bamn, antifa, black panthers, and other anti-American commie organizations is expected to rise sharply. we have doxed many communists before, but I fear doxing won't be enough for this situation. We must actively fight these communists in the streets. I am asking all fit and able bodied Kekistanis to take up arms! Get in touch with any fellow Kekistanis in your area, arm yourselves, and form militias. We have made many impacts on this world, but imagine what a true active Sup Forums army could do! We will have those commies shaking in there designer boots! THE TIME HAS COME MY BROTHERS SHADILAY!!!

Ride now, ride now!
Ride for ruin.. and the world’s ending!
Death! Death!

Shadilay.

I'm only Kekistani for the meme magic. wouldn't it be better to get ebola-chan to visit the regressive left instead?

It's called the summer of Hate nigger
1967 = Summer of love
2017 = Summer of hate

Vigilantism just causes more violence.

Sue the police, sue the cities, sue the colleges. They're turning a blind eye to terrorism, encouraging terrorism, and aiding and abetting terrorism.

I'd be suing, but the new Mayor of Portland doesn't put up with this shit. Not going to be any more riots here.

Kek wills it, KEK WILLS IT

>this is Sup Forums in 2017
tell me when you see yourself in one of these pics you giant faggot

2017 = Summer of larp

i think i made my point, is this the future you want Sup Forums?

the challenge to this thesis is that there is nothing to gain, save to sway the local government elections.

You can spend your Soros bucks anyway you want (BLM, LBGT, or ANTIFA), but it won't change anything unless you see these representative positions as the DNC Alamo-last chance

tl;dr there is nothing to gain by this left-wing fag rage in the streets

that trap is kinda cute desu

Would I be fooled?

Probably.