Who was the first person to offer you the red pill?

Who was the first person to offer you the red pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QPntjTPWgKE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupac_Shakur#Early_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jefferson, Franklin, and Washington

u/bottomlulz on Redd1t

How was he redpilled?

The argument is that he was one of the first prominent rappers to talk about real shit issues "They tell me it's the police I should fear. But it's my own kind doing all the killing here" And his later albums and songs are suprisingly not all about gangs n sheeit

Increase the doses, bust on whoever closest
Thug livin', hell or prison, never losin' my focus
I'm makin' money moves mandatory, end of discussion
My past records tell a story, picture niggas all rushin'
And still bustin', till the cops come runnin', duck in abandoned buildings
Ditchin' my gun, homeboy the motherfuckin' villain
I live the lifestyle of drug dealers, but now legitly
So I laugh til I'm cryin', when the Lord come get me
No baby momma drama, nigga missed me
Why plant seeds in a dirty bitch waitin' to trick me
Not the life for me, livin' carefree till I'm buried
And if they dare me, I'll bust on them niggas until they scurry
I'm clearly a man of military means, with my artillery
Watchin' over me through every murder scene
From adolescence, to my early teens, thought we was gonna die
Sellin' dope to all the fiends, at times I wanna cry
And still, we try to change the past in vain
Never knowin' if this game will last, feelin' the shame
Of cocaine, the product of the devil, am I sellin' my soul
Got tired of small time livin' nigga tellin' me no
I got mine, fuck them other suckas!
That's the mentality, jealous ass bustas make it hell for a hustler

cherrypicking his lyrics, you can see he was slightly redpilled. still a nigger.
"First ship 'em dope and let 'em deal the brothers"
"Give 'em guns step back watch 'em kill each other"
implying the feds or someone is distributing the crack and guns.
most of his lyrics hes just blaming white people though.

Did (((they))) kill this nigger?

gonna need an english translation, i can't read nigger

>most of his lyrics hes just blaming white people though.

And they say it's the white man I should fear
But it's my own kind doin all the killin here

Morpheus

Jesus Christ

COMMIE
DRUG ADDICT
BOUGHT AND SOLD

NIGGER

NOT A REDPILL

NOT A GANGSTER

POSER

This book which I found in a bookstore.

inb4 but joo

he knew something was up with somebody

his nigger brain didn't figure out it was the jews but he was red pilled

>poser
>actually dead because so redpilled

Pick one.

Go back to the_donald. Please. Sup Forums, unlike T_D, isn't for worshipping BASED black men.

He was black and chimped a lot but still more redpilled than you.
Crack open another mountain dew fatass

If you don't know that it's the jews, you're not redpilled. He thought niggers were killing each other because da white man keepin them down. He was not fucking redpilled in the slightest.

>everyone that likes things i don't like is from reddit

>everything I don't like is r/the_donald
Holy shit, neck yourself.

Me, And I have redpilled 2 men. I recomend we go back to using the "There are 5 of us and two women" form of describing a group.

HE WAS LITERALLY A MEMBER OF THE BALTIMORE COMMUNIST PARTY YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER WORSHIPPER

Praising BASED black men is the defining characteristic of the_donald.

They actually found out haven't read into it though

im not praising him faggot, you have to start somewhere on your journey to the truth

for me it was Stalin and i hate commies, calm down and stop alienating people

JC Denton

NOT REDPILLED
"DON'T BE A GANGSTER LIKE ME KIDS!"

>PROMOTES GANGSTER MEME

>ISN'T EVEN A GANGSTER

>WENT TO EXPENSIVE ART SCHOOL WITH FAMOUS ACTORS

>MOTHER WAS A COMMUNIST TERRORIST TURNED CRACK WHORE

>FAMOUS BY THE AGE OF 18

>SPEWS REVOLUTIONARY BLACK COMMIE BLUE PILLS

>TOTAL (((COINCIDENCE)))

>DIES IN WAR WITH ANOTHER POSES SHUG (MIDDLE CLASS FAKE ASS) NIGHT

Kill yourself

Did that strike a nerve billy bob?

He actually got death threats from the Jewish Defense League, go look it up.

Ice Cube is another redpilled rapper

Lenny Bruce, Alan Watts and Frank Zappa.

Hearing someone call a communist nigger "redpilled" is actually infuriating.
He was actually a registered communist, look it up.

Didn't know that thanks user

Bonus for being an anti-reds redpill.

Suge Knight said it was his ex fiance's ex fiancé or something like that. Guy wasn't aiming for Tupac. Who cares, Biggie was the better rapper.

My mom

lucky you have no idea how much bullshit she saved you

He literally was a red you fucking retard. You're fucking stupid as fuck.
"Tupac Shakur joined the Young Communist League in Baltimore as a teen in the late '80s. He was dating Mary Baldridge, the daughter of Jim Baldridge, the chairman of the Communist Party of Maryland at the time and his wife, Margaret Baldridge. Ironically, Tupac Shakur and his "white girlfriend" participated in an "antigun violence campaign" spearheaded by life-long "activist" Truxon Sykes.[1]"

Oh man anti-gun, racemixing, communist niggers are so based and redpilled!
He is literally one of the least redpilled people to ever fucking exist.

Anti-gun? Check
Racemixing with a white girl? Check
Communist? Check

He was also a communist, racemixing with a white woman, and was anti-2nd amendment.

I got my DMX redpill recently
>youtu.be/QPntjTPWgKE

George Washington

What the subject of COINTELPRO operations

i like you user, i rarely meet people that dislike 2pac as much as me, shit rapper imo

If you hate commies then you would hate Tupac, because he was a card-carrying, registered communist. Look it up.

I probably would have joined the military and died in Iraq if it weren't for her.

>joined "the young communist league" as a teen
>thinking someone's edgelord teen phase defines them as a man

>participated in an "antigun violence campaign"
>anti gun violence = antigun
You're retarded, he was a gun owner

Ron Paul

Yeah I hated him too, even before I knew all that about him. Mainly because after his first album, all his albums were just love songs.
Disregard this comment ()
I guess if you do hate him.

Why did you (you) me?

Nobody. I was just born and raised in NYC, and not in the insulated rich areas. No amount of librage is going to make me censor my own personal experiences and losses to maintain this illusion of theirs that only benefits kikes, muds, nogs, and rich whites living in gated areas of the wealthiest part of town.

Morpheus was literally a based black man, fag.

>Mainly because after his first album, all his albums were just love songs

didn't know hit em up was a love song

He never stopped being a communist. He also repeatedly mentioned it in his lyrics and advocated for wealth redistribution.

The anti gun violence campaign was an anti-gun campaign. Look up the group who was behind it.

>Who was the first person to offer you the red pill?
Myself.

these weird whtie supremicist youtuber who was a weird blonde scandanavian guy from the early years of youtube. I cant for the life of me remember his name, but he was pretty popular actually back then, anyone know who i am refering to?

When I was a little kid I used to hang out at a skate part with all my friends. One day one of our native american classmates came to the skate part with a brand new bike. Everyone was super excited to ride it, and wanted to know how he got it.

Turns out the gubmint gave the reserve he was on a couple hundred thousand, and the band decided to just hand out large sums of cash to all its members instead of doing anything productive with it.

My first redpill was watching the son of a millionaire ride a brand new bike around a skate park after having bought it with tax payer money (his father was a judge that had invested his earning wisely).

So the example you can come up with doesn't even exist? Nice

Joel

overrated diss song

He was a commie
His mother Afeni Shakur (born Alice Faye Williams in North Carolina) and his father Billy Garland were active members of the Black Panther Party in New York in the late 1960s and early 1970s. Lesane was born a month after his mother was acquitted of more than 150 charges of "Conspiracy against the United States government and New York landmarks" in the New York Panther 21 trial.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupac_Shakur#Early_life

he also was a rapist and fake gangster

pretty pathetic person desu

>He never stopped being a communist. He also repeatedly mentioned it in his lyrics and advocated for wealth redistrubtion
From lyrics posted up-thread -
>I got mine fuck you other suckas

Lol sounds like a great wealth redistrubution scheme. He said a lot of shit in his lyrics and something tells me you're the type of guy too dumb to tell the difference between redpill and tongue-in-cheek

>The anti gun violence campaign was an anti-gun campaign

Oh that explains why he owned guns lol

Try harder bluepilled faggot. Did he fuck your mom or something?

oh you fucking faggot. stop browsing r/Sup Forums

is it true you can find empty listerine bottles on reserves?

CNN.

I have lived in a liberal city my entire life and literally never known a republican, aside from one kid in middle school who was made fun of so much for being a republican they moved states. I had only ever seen the liberal side of things as everything everybody I had ever known and seen on TV said that republicans were literally retarded paranoid crazies. I happened to have the TV on and watched Trump announce his plan to run for president then watched CNN immediately afterwards completely take his words out of context. This was the first instance I had ever seen of the media actually lying. It got me curious and I very quickly did a complete 180 and have since redpilled a couple dozen others who live in the city. The liberal suppression of conservative ideas is total and complete if you live in a liberal city. Do not blame the kids, they don't know better.

Sargon Of Akkad, honestly. And honestly once more, I'm glad I spat that out.

> Vice President Dan Quayle, broadening his attack on Hollywood, Tuesday blasted the recording industry for producing rap music that he said had led to violence.

Quayle called on the Time Warner Inc. subsidiary, Interscope Records, to withdraw the album "2pacalypse Now" by rap artist Tupac Amaru Shakur from stores. Quayle charged that the record was responsible for the death of a Texas state trooper, who was shot to death in April by a suspect who allegedly was listening to the album on the tape deck of a stolen truck when he was stopped by the officer.

Ronald Ray Howard, 19, is being held on murder charges in Edna, Tex., in the death of Bill Davidson, 43, who was shot after pulling Howard over to issue a traffic ticket.

The trooper's family has filed a civil suit against Shakur and Interscope, claiming the record's violence-laden lyrics incite "imminent lawless action."

i grew up in El Paso,Tx and figured out the jews were running the show when i was 15

how can you be so dense it takes you into adulthood to figure these things out?

Yes, I used to work at a dollar store and we had to hide the gold coloured Listerine behind the counters because they knew those ones had the highest alcohol content. That didn't stop haggard old abos from staggering in and asking "were da other ones at?" when we tried to sell them the normal blue coloured stuff.

For the reasons I said. I was taught my entire life that the news was 100% true and that all conservatives were insane paranoid crazy people, specifically that everything conservative talk show hosts and fox news said was the equivalent of the local paranoid schizophrenic with a microphone. It was reinforced in public, at school, and at home. Obama was president the entirety of my political awareness and I had been taught from childhood that there were hardly any conservatives and they would never win another election. From my perspective of never knowing any other than the kid who moved schools from being made fun of it seemed like they were correct and Republicans had died out

/new/

>people like this exist

right wing death squads NOW!

So then you're not redpilled? There is nothing redpilled about Sargon of Akkad you fucking faggot.

One of my mom's cousins that worked in Detroit narco for 20-something years.

We don't need right wing death squads we need actual open debate. I had never heard conservative views other than democrats giving their twisted interpretation of conservative views. As soon as I actually heard the alternative I realized how retarded liberalism is. This is why reddit/facebook/twitter going on the offensive against republicans is such a big deal. We need to spread information

fox news hosts are retards and trump will be the last "right wing" president. You're not redpilled

Probably my uncle when I was around 8. We were eating lunch with our family and somehow they got on the topic of math and then my uncle said that women aren't as good at math as men are and my mom and my aunt started arguing with him over it.

That was my first red pill not that I was red pilled at that point.

When I was in swimming class in like the 4th grade all the kids made fun of me for having an uncut dick. I asked my dad why I was that way (I honestly thought I had a disease or something) and he sat me down and told me all men look like that, but a select group of people known as the Jews made it popular in America to cut your foreskin. Then he went on about how jews are all bad people and how I should stay away from them.

I was really young, I didn't know anything about jews other than the holocaust (they teach that shit in kindergarten these days). RIP dad

i remember watching that seinfeld episode about foreskin and feeling bad about not being cut

i asked my mom why and she told me i would be thankful later in life that i wasn't cut, she was right lol

why kids think it's cool to be cut is beyond me, jews are deceiving parasites for sure

Worked at Sears during college.. guy named Frank that I worked with put on a documentary called "Loose Change", during a break... Thanks Frank.