Trump is fighting back against (((them))) and Sup Forums somehow doesn't realize it

>Visits Saudi Arabia before Israel
>Skips Israel when listing victims of terrorist attacks
>Leaves "note to god" in Jew wall stating it's America first from now on
>Rudely walks away from Israel Prime Minister
>Jew media flips out
>Jew politicians discussing rebuking Trump

My theory: Trump found out that the false-flag chemical attack in Syria was Israel

Events:
>(((Chemical attack))) happens in Syria
>(((They))) claim the chemicals are stored in containers at al-Shayrat airfield
>Trump specifically bombs containers (calling their bluff)
>No chemicals found
>Trump immediately halts any further attacks
>Trump does 180 and starts firing people, including comey
>First part of thread happens
>Trump promotes Bannon to a more important position in his inner-circle and sets up "war room" to counter (((them)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-BpbbsgXlU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/26/steve-bannon-to-head-trumps-russia-war-room-legal-team-street-fighters-and-surrogates.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

I notice it but it's hard to get that message out with all the shilling.

3D chess is real -- but I hope he can pull it all off. His goals are dangerous to accomplish.

If this is true then he will have earned this
youtube.com/watch?v=R-BpbbsgXlU

More trumpflake rationalizations. Really entertainung

Cool argument.

>enterainung

Except the US just attacked Syria this week.

> Military convoy rapidly approaches training base for anti-ISIS fighters without prior warning
> Warning shot is fired
> They ignore it
> Real shot is fired

How long will it take before you realize Trump is just another cuck?

best evidence that Trump is fighting (((them))) has always been that every single Jew hates him

This
Fuck off, assblasted shareblue nigger

OY RE

Daily reminder that Obama was the first one to resist the ZOG

There's been a lot of actions Trump has taken that have pissed off Israel. It's overlooked here on Sup Forums for some reason. People are focused too much on his pro-Israel rhetoric and not his anti-Israel actions. Other than the whole Syria thing, none of his actions seem to suggest that he's a typical neocon.

I've always wondered about this. Liberals don't like Israel, yet everybody thinks liberals are controlled by Jews.

fuck off, bill mitchell

Can't any of you keknons take over the freeway alert boards and start posting real news flashes for people driving on the freeway to see ?! Lol that would be rad !

Depends on the liberal. Clinton class is fully controlled by Goldman/ZOG Obama was somewhat of an outsider when he beat Clinton for the nomination

Never thought about that... Good call user

Sup Forums is infested with slide threads and shareblue at the moment. Remember the Seth Rich investigation is active at any given moment and they will all hang if they let Sup Forums find the smoking gun.

Why are you talking like that?

this Jew sucking fag is letting our weekly refugee take double.
HOW FUCKING BASED :))))))))

Did you not read the thread faggot. The refugee lift was because of a cucked system left behind by Obama, it happened automatically due to a higher budget and it will be countered by Trump

You know t_d will start a shitstorm if he doesn't.

That's what I call you guys .. why am I talking lime what?

>>Skips Israel when listing victims of terrorist attacks
1. You dont go before a bunch of Israel hating Muslims and tell them about how poor Israel is a victim. Muslims wont even play soccer against Israel, they dont recognize it as state, bringing it up for anything other than is destruction will not be well received
2. Israel has not been a victim of terrorism.

ITT: People who think Jews hate Trump for no reason

Why would (((they))) spend millions, possibly billions trying to destroy Trump if he's a good goy who will go along with their schemes?

>Jew media flips out
>Jew politicians discussing rebuking Trump

Damn, they really are biting the hand aren't they. Fucking spoiled brats.

Dear diary, this day, OP was a pretty cool guy

That post is from straight out from of the uncanny valley!! lmao

Source

>Bannon promoted

Holy fucking shit I just looked up that note that Trump left at the wall

My fucking sides. I am crying. I am 100% positive that Trump is our guy again, especially after watching his interactions with NATO where he just BTFOs them every 12 seconds.

The madman is back lads

Here you go mate

m.youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8

>So amazing! will never forget!

Fucking dead so glad we elected this madman thank God

et tu, Polski?

the day after the day of the rake

ta

>will never forget
>will NEVER FORGET
TRUMP WILL NEVER FORGET NINE ELEVEN
NEVER
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN GOD BLESS TRUMP

(:

Yup, WEBM related --

Lmfao what the fuck was that he just slumps away with an angry look on his face as Netenyahufdafdsa is trying to get his attention

Either just BTFO'd the Jews or Trump is senile. One of the two

Oh fug

This is so fucking funny, I still have some fait in Trump

For anons who don't get 4D chess:

>the large number of cucks and neocons in Trump's original cabinet was his attempt to say to the globalist slime "let's work together for America"
>but they don't want to work for America - they want to work for the various interests that own them. And they have stabbed him in the back at every opportunity
>now he can kick them out and any cuck saying "where are the established politicians?" can - and will - be told that they had their chance and blew it
>I think the 9 day trip was probably too long but I've thought Trump was making mistakes before only to be proven wrong... maybe the increased status is worth it
>"War Room" will hopefully be a cuck-free zone with the remaining high level well informed figures left in US politics who aren't subject to some kind of blackmail.

We're going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN boys

Always with the hand holding. Someone wants to grab some one's hand and someone walks away. Current meme.

>Bannon promoted
>(((Kushner))) and (((Cohn))) fired
I would be happy again.

>menorah wall light fixture

fucking kek

Ignore the shills, Trump is definitely /ourguy/

>Netanyahu blabbing

This man
Why is this man walking away?
He knows he's supposed to be staying here
But he's walking away
What's wrong with him?
Walking away from me
Like that
When he should be staying here and shaking hands?
He should be staying
But he's walking
Oyy

oy vey! never forget the 3 million!!!

>Hfw it was a sting operation

good goy, good

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/26/steve-bannon-to-head-trumps-russia-war-room-legal-team-street-fighters-and-surrogates.html

No, this is the note he left in the wailing wall, absolutely alpha.

Because he's a fucking businessman. Even how we larp about his missions here. We're possibly all wrong. But then he's just a businessman who now thinks his business is muthafuckin America. Better deals, niggas!

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE???

Uh-huh

This is wishful thinking Sup Forums. 4d chess meme is stale, hes a good goy, he isn't playing them, he has accepted his role as their errand boy. The sooner you accept it the sooner you can move on to real things instead of writing fanfiction of what trump is "really" doing.

Look at Merkel's hands...

mfw he gave us the sign. He knew that only we would understand.

Wew. Now I'm just hoping that Trump is forced to fire Kushner with this investigation going on.

Correct. That's the note he put in the Jew wall

I want to belive, OP. Now Kushner is being pushed further out from the inner circle. Is there still hope? Time will tell.

Unless digits. In which case Trump is actually kike shill and pol finally btfo.

2. Excuse me? They were fucking breaching terrorist hijacked airplanes before 911 even happened.

I guess you could argue that's war. If that's what you mean nm.

Why am I just now seeing this?

I've felt his presence.

I like you, user. Because that's what's happening.

>bannon escaping into the next dimension

Literally delusional about everything, Trump is compromised. Deal with it

AAANYWAYYY, let's go outside and get some fresh air, we all need it right now. Let's think about this tomorrow, or not because it's not relevant.

lmao he's looks like my grandpa, probably the age got him

except all the jews he's filled his administration with, including one that's his go to number one man :^)

Think about it guys. In one trip he did the pepe\kek pose and BTFO Israel on multiple occasions. He's speaking in a language only a subset of his supporters understand.

He was doing this all through the trip. There are like 3+ different times where he's in a picture doing it lol

honestly if it turns out Kushner was the Russian connection and is kicked out.....Trump will have his second coming.

This one is funny because it was when I realized he did it all fucking day cause he's in multiple pictures doing it lmao. Our fucking guy...

wtf i like trump again

ENHANCE

>He still buys into the Trump bullshit

Top goyim. He surrounds himself with globalist bankers and is buddy-buddy with convicted pedophiles/sex traffickers. If he were any threat at all he'd be killed. He's there because the elites want him there.

Bibi or Trump?

As you can see in the pic, Trump went as far as to use his left hand like pepe-trump, despite being right handed. Clearly that wasn't a natural movement.

This one is fucking great too

Trump redemption arc?

hahaha

everybody else btfo

Sup Forums wins

>Skips Israel when listing victims of terrorist attacks

Need proof user

>muh Epstein
You mean the guy Trump personally investigated and banned from his properties before it came out that he's a pedo? Nice projection faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

need to read thread user

That's Bullshit.

WTF i love trump now

The USA first, our armed forces second, allies third.

yea im going to need a source before i can believe that claim

Not watching that, I only name/code in very specific scenarios for my own purpose don't worry about it.

Learn to read, faggot

V

Did he really do that with the note

The mental gymnastic involved being a T_Der

Not an argument, Muhammad.