Good Bye, my Sup Forums friends

I have known joy, happiness and justice in our time.
When I was born, my first footsteps were on a path to my last.
I have visited my last place, I have walked my final steps.
Tonight, I step no further,
My name, my record, my history is meaningless.
But tonight I breathe my last.
I wish you all well.

To keep it Sup Forums related: LOL, Eric Clanton is fucked!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9GAl3F3HIw
youtube.com/watch?v=4aXIFFaWNjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God speed user. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Bye faggot.

>Sup Forums related
>Eric Clanton

you're just an altright kekistani fag anyway. you wont be missed

If you really wanted to kys, you wouldn't post this pathetic cry for attention.
Fuck off back to The_Faggot

RIP friend

we love you

>going out like a coward

don't give up hope

probably would have supported communism

>killing yourself

Enjoy your eternal lake of fire, cuck.

Don't do it without red pilling another ten Hillary supporters. Checkum.

Stay and suffer with us you coward

Took a drive the other night. Went for about 4 hours in one direction, ended up at a pier with a good view of the sky (city boy, nothing but dark blue nothingness above us here)

Sat there for about 2 hours just thinking. Cried a couple of times, laughed a couple of times thinking of my friends and experiences, good and bad.

I slept in my car for a bit and woke up to a beautiful sunrise. I dunno what the after life holds user, but don't go without experiences the beauty around you.

Or do it idk man you could be getting raped every day who knows. I'm just saying, hey

RIP, but seriously it's better to live and see how the world turns out in the coming years. I feel things will get interesting.

See ya Hillary.

Listen to your Kek

Stay and suffer OP you dirty old faggot

why kys when you can just quit giving any fucks and live how you want?

Like literally stay drunk and high and just wander around not giving any fucks.

That is slightly more alpha than offing yourself. Just sayin.

I just want you to know someone in my life killed herself last month. Not a day has gone bye that I don't think about her. I won't tell you what to do but what I wish is that you reach out to someone close to you. You could be BSing for all I know, but if it is serious the people you potentially will leave behind will miss you greatly.

Don't kill yourself lf yet nigger.

Don't cuck yourself like this Jeb. There is no guac on the other side.

fapping can help get thru the day.

Doubt you're serious but if so livestream and post link faggot

Captcha: CALL DA BANK

Good man.

God please reset the circumstances that have lead this poor soul to this point. If it be your will please guide them to a new start that reconnects them to the tactile reality around them without pain. Amen.

Don't go you poetic faggot...

Don't do it faggot, we need your tax money to survive.

Good man user

Check yoself before you rekt yoself.

Do a flip faggot

You've known of justice? Please tell me more.

dont do it lad!

Just go pee pee in the potty and all stress will go away. No need to off yourself.

See you space cowboy

Stretch for 3 hours a day until you can do full front and side splits then reassess.

Okay. Since you're going to kill yourself, could you at least try to take a couple muds with you?

>I have known joy, happiness and justice in our time.
Glad that you've enjoyed your time here.

>When I was born, my first footsteps were on a path to my last. I have visited my last place, I have walked my final steps.
That's what life is all about. Every step leads you to the end. It's how you meet that end that matters. How will you meet your end?

Also, take solace in the fact that we'll all be with you soon enough. If there is an afterlife, I'm sure we'll continue our grand tradition of shitposting and pissing people off.

>Tonight, I step no further. My name, my record, my history is meaningless.
You are user. You will be remembered, not as an individual, but as part of 'this thing of ours'. Anons are already part of chronicled history, whether you or anyone likes it or not. What you've done here, if you ever did anything here beyond shitposting, will be your legacy.

>But tonight I breathe my last. I wish you all well.
Good night, sweet prince.

No. I only leave this for Rachel to find: youtube.com/watch?v=A9GAl3F3HIw

Save the black pill for when you've given out all the red ones. Come to England. Choose life. Choose a chav with yesterday's fanny batter drying on top of the previous snail trail. Choose a school where a teacher will give you clamydia but won't teach you how to spell. Choose tea with the Queen of your choice in Soho. Choose paying for a rickshaw that cost more per mile than a private jet. Choose cocaine in the north straight from the dock so strong it will make you want to cum, shit and puke at the same time. Choose a fight with a pike and then a dentist who isn't NHS. Choose botox on one side of your face for the love of stroke victims. Choose life.

>Don't do it faggot, we need your tax money to survive.
Top Kek Jew! Top Kek!

Also, Don't be a such a nigger. Killing yourself is grade A faggotry.

Had to ask, worth a shot.

Good luck with whatever happens after.

F

You should watch all the Dan Pena YouTube videos first.

can you livestream your final moments?

Killing yourself is for degenerate s, and you can't help our cause if you do.

How are you going to anhero? I'm still debating if I should do the exitbag or ODing on fentanyl.

Youtube preferably

If you are going to kys at least think about taking a few commies with you

Do it tomorrow.

fentanyl for sure.

Arrivederci, OP
youtube.com/watch?v=4aXIFFaWNjM

goals.

Several months ago I was contemplating the same shit you were OP. Hunched over at my desk, ready to just be fucking done. The mind can be quite the convincing son of a bitch.
Anyway, I came onto Sup Forums and came across a massive WE WUZ KINGZ thread and burst out laughing for several minutes. Realizing how stupid the blacks were made me realize that life was worth sticking around for because them larping as Egyptians always fucking gets me.

Maybe it'll be the same for you. The WE WUZ meme laughed me out of a slump.

See ya tomorrow.

Is this OP trying to talk himself out of KYS? WTF. Split personality = KYS

Bye for now, faggot.

you'll get over it and forget about her eventually.

Just eating a 30-06 round my dad brought home from Vietnam in my Remington 700P.

R.I.P. user. I'm sorry it had to be this way. But if you're done with everything, I understand. Life sucks. I hope the afterlife is good. If there is one.

Can you first write that story you were going to? Write the first three chapters and then rewrite them, edit them three times.

>Do it tomorrow.

It's bad enough he's going to off himself. Don't turn him into a procrastinator too!

Seriously though, don't do it. You'll go to hell. There you'll be buttfucked by niggers while Jews give you a bukaki shower. This will go on for eternity.

I hope it's painless enough, user.

It couldn't be more painful than life.

Is your dad still here?

>Just eating a 30-06 round
Radical

i've never felt so fucking lost
im almost 30 now. its been years yet the pain is as sharp as when it arrived

Clean your room

Then you will find something else to do, and something else to do after that

>that picture
>being this autistic

I better hope your dad is dead because he will an here as well if you kill yourself with something he gifted to you

You have a good point... meaningless life.

do a flip

Been there, several times. I now have a wife and one year old. Not happy all the time and get the fuckits often but when that boy smiles at me just for walking in the door nothing else matters user. Make a kid smile for just walking in the door. You will be his everything.

Seems like a waste user. Kill John pedesta then suicide by cop if ur serious

Have them burry you with your ass sticking out of the ground so we can all stop by for a cold one.

user please, don't kill yourself, at least continue on living to spite your enemies and help us in the war

Tight hips fuck up your posture and can make you depressed. Worth a shot.

Maybe this guy is right.

Or the other guy saying you could have a wife and kid.

I can't advocate this but almost.

If you aren't larping you should stay around another week or so. A couple different people bought me extra time with their words and it was worth it. Just look at it as borrowed time. You can still kys in a week.

>Just eating a 30-06 round my dad brought home from Vietnam in my Remington 700P.
God damn, our suicidal depressives are fucking way cooler than the lefts...

I'm not saying kill anybody, but this guy has a point.

You can die a coward's death, or a warriors death. You could be looked upon as a hero to all, or forgotten forever.

But again, not saying kill someone. Definitely don't kill anyone.

I just want you to know, that photo you posted will forever advertise the name of Dan Pena, thus giving him free marketing to any YouTuber that does a stupid video on weird Sup Forums posts.

Take out some shitskins if you're gonna an hero

See ya faggot. Make room for the rest of us in hell. God knows we're gonna join you soon enough when we finish what we need to do.

MAKE Sup Forums EDGY AGAIN!

Aids skrillex did it for me. Funniest thing I ever saw

would anyone believe that when you die your just dead? You don't go float off somewhere . Heaven is for God and his spirit creatures . He made humans to live on the earth . Everything you ever thought you knew about why we are here , your completely blinded . With all due respect . I was blinded by " Babylon the great " ( the entire world empire of false religion ) as the Bible calls it . But it will soon be destroyed and so will all the wickedness with it! The meek shall inherit the earth , just like it says . This isn't a fairy tale . It's a promise . After Armageddon everyone who wasn't destroyed at Armageddon or directly by God previously , will be resurrected back to life on earth for ever ! Think about it .. we're not angels we belong on earth and Gods purpose for the earth will be fulfilled when those humans that choose "life" and choose righteousness over evil will enjoy life forever on a paradise earth and we will never ever die again . Let me prove this to you please . This world is ran by Satan at present but he will
Be destroyed soon .

Spoken like a true Puerto Rican

>Aids skrillex did it for me. Funniest thing I ever saw

He probably can't be reasoned with. You can't fight a war in that mental state. It's not so much a single decision as it is the end result of many decisions over the years. The rest of us have to stay sorted so we don't end up the same way.

You're fucking a white male user

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

PAY DEBTS

>Man kills himself after watching Dan Pena

We will sink your countries economy

My son has just got up and I told his mum to go back to bed. We are sitting on the carpet with the dog playing with his toys. He's holding his blanket and keeps looking to me to see what we're going to laugh at next. Never thought I would have this. There's lots of light down the road just out of sight of the current shit sandwich.

You're making me jealous. That's what I want!

I'm only 20, but I can't wait to be in the same situation.

Keep dreaming Carlos