YYYYYAAAAAASSSS QUUUEEEEEENNNN

youtube.com/watch?v=6zsSgb1QDDw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-7O6denvDqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4o-qMBEpjEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are liberals, white women especially, so enchanted by Islam? I don't fixing get it, is it to be counter cultural or something?

I like to think its Stockholm syndrome

Nice, my comment made it

That was the single most disgusting thing I've seen in months. Thank you, Estonia. Also
>"alt right" website
>Aloha Snackbar
Hmm...

They crave a traditional "powerful man+subservient woman" atmosphere, but after spending a decade shitting all over the traditional family unit, they can't just up and admit they were wrong, so they convert to islam instead.

white women are fucking retarded and actually thought miley cyrus was cool. they'll do and say literally anything if it's big in the media

It is the ultimate form of virtue signalling

...Of what, exactly? What aspect of being white and a part of Islam is there to be jealous of? Especially if you're a woman?

it's not virtue signaling until they allow themselves to be subjected to acid burns

>youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
>Dallas
NO, BUT TEXAS IS A CONSERVATIVE SAFEHAVEN AM I RIGHT????!!!!!

Everytime Sup Forums picks a fight with normies it brightens up my day. Those fucking comments.

> WHEN SHE GOES CAMPING BEARS HAVE TO HIDE THEIR FOOD

top kek

>>Aloha Snackbar

Goddamit ebaumsworld...

Everyone's whiteknighting the shit out of her though. Sup Forums is a minority for once.

she deleted the comments ? cant see any

Look at the video right before the one OP posted

oh i saw that already i thought the guy from brazil refered to that video

I see comments in all of her videos, no idea what's wrong in your end

>let y'all know I am solid
Oh yeh, we really needed to be told that

> 0:30
> Allahu Snackbar

fuckin lol

Not sure a white muslim convert counts as a normie, but I agree with you. It's always hilarious when the two worlds collide

>average_american_family_in_2050.png

Cultural Marxism, or "Critical Thinking" as they call it.

In original Marxism, life is a political struggle between labor and the owners of the means of production, the oppressor and victim classes. This has been expanded to include basically everything... women are at war with the oppressor class of men, the patriarchy, so when a man pulls a Jenner that isn't just self expression, he has shifted from a privileged oppressor to a heroic warrior for justice. By becoming a Muslim, she has made the same leap.

This isn't virtue signaling... to their ethos, she has actually become more virtuous.

She looks like an uncircumsized soft dick

Her face looks like a cock head peeking out of a foreskin.

white converts to islam are honestly as pathetic as it gets, I mean if you're born into it you didn't have a choice and it's a risk to drop it but actually shopping around for a religion and deciding on islam has got to be the most cucked thing possible

Why are people insulting obese women who choose to cover? Would you rather they walk around like this?

I know we normally dislike Islam but this seems like an exception.

Also I can see her hairline. HARAAAAAAAAM AS FUCK

Oh my.

wtf is OPS country?

>pig in a blanket

oink oink

>it's unique, not a whole lot of Muslims, let alone white ones in most of the US
>They're sheep, the media keeps pushing Islam on everyone and they go with the trend and take part in a watered down version of it

pennis and also dicke and balls

another hot white woman leaving us, such a shame

I'm glad this thing is out of the european genepool.

To be honest she looks exactly like a dude, no need for a scarf.

I'd rather them not weigh down Humanity's progress.

>tfw my comment didn't make it

My graphics card crashed when I clicked the picture, and when it refreshed, my whole screen just showed this women. You fucked me up, mate.

Stop shilling her(your) videos you fucking fat cunt

disable PhysX next time

This comment made my day

This.

underrated

That scarf bullshit is cutting off circulation to its head. You can see this when it moves, and there is a clear line where the jihad sock was making a gasket on its head. Amazing.

Well convert is for sure taking that extra step bet they all seem to be in agreement that there religion is fine.

This phimosis looking bitch.

So she now has victim status from you morons, if she opens a Patreon all the liberals will shower her with money.

You guys aren't too smart are you?

What exactly is the problem here? Ugly fat woman finds traditional values. Everyone wins.

>their comments have no effect on me
>makes a video about the comments

This.
Kinda like the muslims in the balkans, they don't know any better.
But first world western women willingly converting to islam in their 20's or 30's is nothing short of pathetic.

Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin don't count.

>all the people in the comments claiming to be from reddit

It's truly beautiful

Given that the word "Islam" translates to "submission" in English, I'd say you're right on the money.

is reddit the new ebaumsworld?

Who is this literal fucking nobody? In OP's pic there are multiple posts with the same combination of @!$# (3 times) and @!$#@$@ (2 times), did she text edit out those swears herself or did people actually (((coincidentally))) post the exact same gibberish?

100 years ago that would have been an attraction in the freak show part of a circus.

Now it's just an American woman who needs to check her thin privilege. She might trigger the REAL fatties.

I guess it's for monetization. She's making a buck off the attention.

Like women don't focus soley on the negative user

>tfw your comment make it
I gotta say it feels good

Disliked for great justice

why do people lie to people and call them attractive? you are just going to cause more damage down the road, this fat bitch needs to lose weight.

yesssssssssss. come to Texas. We haven't taken over every city and overrun them with blacks and mexicans

property taxes totally won't shoot through the roof in order to pay for all these mexican babies healthcare and education.

I strongly suspect that there are people who deliberately poke the bee's nest to get negative attention for sympathy points, and she may be one of them.
Munchausen by 7 proxies.

Haha holy shit

>the absolute state of western civilization

Lmfao she's out of breath just by standing for 10 seconds

Why do I keep doing this to myself
why do I come to pol its makkng me hate american society when my neighbkrs and people around me are nothing like this
but it makes me want to shoot up a mall or something
I need to take a break from here

>commies
>money

we need to gas them all

>Cultural Marxism, or "Critical Thinking"
Critical THEORY numbnuts, critical thinking is the absolute antithesis of cultural Marxism.
Another Jew trick to make you confuse a legitimate concept with an illegitimate one.

this video reminds me of this

your fat jokes dont faze me
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-7O6denvDqQ

>Sunday-Marie

youtube.com/watch?v=4o-qMBEpjEY

New video up

Post it again in 8 hours when everything's not dead

bump

God I wonder what would happen if she went to live to Iran or Pakistan or Iraq or any other Muslim country

if look at some older videos she has moved location several times been divorced all kinds of random shit about her health this woman is unwell

its funny that some muslim beta living in the west who fled inbreeding and mental retardation that wants a white girl or western woman and the only ones converted are the ones who have spent a considerable amount of time online marinating in mental illness and in activist sjw groups reinforcing their delusions and breeding a sickness unlike no other in their heads its hilarious they just don't catch a break from dis-eugenics

"my self-worth isn't defined by them" True, it's defined by your victimhood status, hence this video.

bump for whale extermination

I have worked in places with female mudslime converts before, and there is a pattern:
>Always overweight (usually morbidly so)
>Always letting everyone know how 'Islamic' they are
>Always converted by their ugly sandnigger husbands
>Think they are in charge (not the opposite)
>Don't speak a word of Arabic
>Only know/follow the Hadiths that benefit them
>Have no money, rely on their husbands for EVERYTHING
>STILL think they are the ones in control

No matter what country (provided it's a white one) these women are the same

An illness within society. Time to chop that limb off to save the body