I thought Sup Forums Means Peace??

Police say they will examine what appears to be the extremist ideology of an Oregon man suspected of fatally stabbing two men who tried to intervene when the suspect yelled racial slurs at two young women who appeared to be Muslim on a Portland light-rail train.

>Police in Portland, Oregon, have charged a white supremacist with a double murder and hate crimes, after he allegedly cut the throats of two passengers and stabbed another on a commuter train late on Friday afternoon.

>According to police, while riding the MAX train in suburban north-east Portland, Jeremy Joseph Christian, 35, began “yelling various remarks that would best be characterized as hate speech toward a variety of ethnicities and religions.”

>When fellow passengers attempted to intervene, Christian stabbed three of them. One man, 53-year-old Ricky John Best of Happy Valley, Oregon, died at the scene. Another, 23-year-old Taliesin Myrddin Namkai Mecheof south-east Portland, was pronounced dead at a local hospital. A third was treated for injuries that police said were “not expected to be life-threatening”.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lhXTH
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40073974
archive.is/h8Uue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>When fellow passengers attempted to intervene, Christian stabbed three of them. One man, 53-year-old Ricky John Best of Happy Valley, Oregon, died at the scene. Another, 23-year-old Taliesin Myrddin Namkai Mecheof south-east Portland, was pronounced dead at a local hospital. A third was treated for injuries that police said were “not expected to be life-threatening”.

Lesson of the day: Real life isn't Facebook. When you try to bash the fash, sometimes you get your throat cut.

(((Human rights))) do not apply to muslims and people who defend them.

A man has been charged with posting racist messages about English people following the Manchester bombing.

Alister Craigie, 59, of Stobswell, was arrested and charged by police for allegedly making offensive remarks in the wake of Monday’s tragedy – which saw 22 people killed by suicide bomber Salman Abedi.

Craigie allegedly took to social media just hours after the atrocity to make comments about the victims.

He also reportedly responded to questions from other people to say that people at a concert deserved to die if they were English.

He appeared at Dundee Sheriff Court to face a charge of sending racist, abusive and offensive comments in relation to the bombing.

>try to stop speech with violence
>turns out the other person is better at violence than you

sucks to suck

he wasnt a white supremacist.
he was obsessed with the destruction of all monotheistic religion besides christianity.
he definitely had mental problems.
it's sad that people with mental problems have had to suffer so much because of how other people have viewed this presidency.
the white supremacist angle just fits the MSM narrative, he didnt care about race at all.

This man's actions don't represent Sup Forums. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Where are you going with this pa

>Righteous freedom-loving American falsely charged with crime after defending himself from those who would attempted to infringe on his rights

Is supporting Bernie really a white supremacist opinion now?

>Craigie

lol, scottish

>see endless torrent of posts on facebook about punching Nazis since 2017 started
>see guy yelling at Muslims
>I bet that's a Nazi, I know what to do
>guy slashes my throat with a box knife
>oh, well at least I died on the right side of history

>white supremacist
>kills white people
?????????

lo and behold, this is already getting more press than a fucking shitskin blowing up dozens of children at a concert, cause muh white

>mfw now in addition to being trumptards the american right will get called terrorists

FOUR MORE YEARS AMIRITE?

Why are people mad? Two white males dead and one locked a at forever.

The guy why was a mentalliy ill Bernout who wanted Jeff Sessions to be assassinated, and he only killed white people, yet people still find some way to blame "white nationalists".

archive.is/lhXTH

Those far right white supremacist Bernie supporters need to be stopped

b-but user....

Portland deaths: Son who died trying to stop Muslim abuse 'a hero'

The mother of a US man who died protecting two young women from anti-Muslim harassment has called him "a hero" who "will remain a hero" after his death.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40073974

Has anybody confirmed whether they just """""""""""""told him to stop"""""""""""""""" or if they actually tried to shut him up with force before getting stabbed

Democrats killing Democrats. When will it stop?

wheres the video fags

;_;7 A true American hero

guess it's time to start carrying so i can draw on white people when they get threatening

> Another, 23-year-old Taliesin Myrddin Namkai Mecheof south-east Portland, was pronounced dead at a local hospital.
Taliesin Myrddin Namkai Meche

>draw on
Have fun in prison dipshit

b-but I though he was a White Supremacist!

How long before Facebook mysteriously hides his account

BAN SELF DEFENSE

Seriously though, how much can I bet that by """intervene""" they meant two men tried to attack a guy who was telling and upset?

A white muslim convert he probably had it coming

I'm having a hard time believing this story.

Anyone have any info from a source that isn't a mainstream news outlet? (yes, really)

>I thought Sup Forums Means Peace??

He doesn't represent us. He's not the "true" /pol. We're a board of peace. If you don't agree we'll dox your ass for sure.

please do

Hopefully they don't add bullshit likes to his page, or purge any of these posts.

This is some black/red pill depository, on full display.

Depends how long it takes for the media to kill the story.

That's why you should archive this shit.

Oh fuck the (((Portland Police))) and they can shove that warrant right up their liberal asses, they gotta catch us first.

Antifa is mad at pol

#Basedknifeman

what else is new
these whiny bitches are always mad about something lol

>participate in free speech
>two nu-males start assaulting me because thought crime
>defend myself as is my right
>???
>white supremacist nazi murderer

June 4th portland oregon the return of the based stickman

hes a berniefag falseflagging

>127413101
see, this narrative makes more sense

why would a guy who hates muslims rant at them aggressively and then attack everyone EXCEPT them? doesnt make any sense

He was a berniefucker you retard

>assault someone because they hurt your feelings
>get killed

Sounds completely fine to me. Your right to not be assaulted supersedes your desire to not hear (((problematic))) speech.

The one on the right looks like Kike Fuckerberg.

How do we push the same Muslim apologist nonsense?

Start saying things like:
>Muslims need to learn to forgive! Don't look back in anger
>He was not a true white supremacist, true white supremacist know violence is wrong
>If anything this means we need MORE white supremacists and spaces where white supremacists can feel safe since society condemns them so much.
>We need more tolerance for white supremacy. This attack was caused by constant violent attacks on white supremacists
>Remember to look out for white supremacists as they may feel unsafe or be the victim of an attack because of this. #IllRideWithYou

Buncha morons in this thread. Crazy fuck rants about terrorism and then kills his own people. He deserves to rot.

But he didn't stab/kill the muslims, just the guys who attacked him.

reminder that the only time the normies will stand against islam will be to stand against the right/nazis and thus the jew's plan will be completed

Allah, why are surprised by white supremacists, this is what they're known for. Do people think their talk is just talk? Many of them are in prison for murders like these. The Aryan Brotherhood are known for their violence.

He claims he's a "Nihilist" and a "registered libertarian" and he "only voted for Bernie in 2016".

archive.is/h8Uue

This was not a Sup Forumsster. We are a board of peace

This, I could easily imagine Sup Forums justifying this if the dude killed some colored guy, but Sup Forums never really has the moral high ground

>a

you know you've been on pol too long when you slash the throats of three liberals who annoy you, or bodyslam a liberal reporter who annoys you

"In the midst of his ranting and raving some people approached him, appeared to try to intervene with his behaviour and some of the people that he was yelling at," Simpson said. "They were attacked viciously by the suspect."

The man with the knife was arrested shortly after he got off the train.

Witnesses said that the suspect slashed the throats of his victims, reported NBC affiliate KGW.

Another witness on the train told the station that the suspect told onlookers that it was a free country and he could say as he pleased.

>Taliesin Myrddin Namkai Mecheof

What the fuck is that? I've heard someone claim Welsh and another claim Jewish, with him graduating from some prominent school and parents being wealthy.

Is it true that the two muslim women have yet to go to the police? Were they even real? How the fuck does a guy yelling at some people turn into two people getting their throats cut.

This whole fucking story is bizarre as fuck.

hahahahah underrated post

"gas all liberals" - official pol platform

>SJWs will scream until they are blue in the face about cultural appropriation because you didn't build a time machine to consult pacal the great before you built that burrito
>They'll also scream until they're blue in the face about a european folklore character for a european holiday being white.

I know I shouldn't expect any consistancy from the left, but it still baffles me everytime.

Has anybody even found any white supremacist views though besides that salute at the free speech rally?

I'd like to push the idea he was a WAS though just to piss people off with comments like these

Board of peace, ahhahaha, it's just like Islam being a religion of peace. Epic meme for the win. Haven't seen it before, I'm sure Know Your Meme will appreciate it. Anyone know when this one started and who created it?

They have now
I think they were niggers too

What a joke of a nation. Fucking hell you niggers are cucked.

Be sure to give it the ol' horizontal nigger sights as well. Good luck with that.

Mad we are rising shareblue?

how does that happen? read pol all day and find out.

The cunts probably started it.

>How the fuck does a guy yelling at some people turn into two people getting their throats cut

Tough guys, probably full of white guilt, thinking it's their time to shine.

No, you guys just sound retarded.

Homeless crazy assholes yell all the time on metros. These two guys died for social justice.

the media has already been memeing right-wing extremism as equal threat to muslims
and we know that muslims are not the real problem

see where this is leading, Sup Forums?

Takes one to know one

Please let this be how it starts. It doesn't matter who starts it.

Muslims are right wing extremists though.

Isnt it funny?

Muslim committs mass murder of up to 20-50 people a pop, as per their ideology's instruction
>Media: ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE HOW DARE YOU ASSERT THAT THEY WERE IDEOLOGICALLY MOTIVATED YOU RACIST
BIGOTED ASSHOLE. HOW DARE YOU BRING THEIR RACE INTO A CRIME. NOT ALL MUSLIMS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Whitey McWhiterson committs an ideologically driven act harming 3 people
> LOOK AT HOW WHITE THIS WHITE MAN WAS! OBVIOUSLY IT WAS HIS WHITENESS, PRIVILEGE AND WHITE SUPREMACY THAT DROVE HIM TO WHITE HIS NON WHITE NOT WHITE PEOPLE LIKE HIM.

FFS guys in the MSM could you be anymore apparent? it's like the (((Homonculi))) own the news or something

The dude was a major bernout, its not exactly surprising that his mental illness manifested in the form of violence

This faggot was false flagging

t.bigot

>based knife man

Ha

On top of that, one of their own, even after MASKING UP, is now facing time in prison.

No true Sup Forumsack.

Sup Forums is short of Politics of Love. This is a board of peace.

White supremacy is a religion of peace.

Stupid cunt

I have a feeling that they're going to make this matter. They will "meme" it into existence?

um no sweetie

you have a 1/3.6 billion chance of being stabbed by a Sup Forums user

what we really need to do is ban portland

>white supremacist

we know knifer was abernie bro... now they're claiming he's a Sup Forumsack?

he didn't overdose on redpills did he?

Oh, so you're gonna start acting like half the other niggers in the U.S.? How world-changing

ok wait... someone was raving against muslims on the bus and the bernie bro stabbed him and another guy? is that what happened?

What are the facts?

exactly. they will say that its this that's the problem
and combine it with "israel -- liberal democracy" meme

is he at large?
I refuse to get my news anywhere but on Sup Forums
those googles want me to search engine for things. I say no. I will ask the questions to the egyptian pottery club message board.

the bernie bro was the stabber

he took a selfie shortly after washing off the blood