Fuck stalin

This absolute fucking shit cunt killed 60 million(that's 2.5 times more than Hitler) of his own fucking people, in famine and gulags alone.Sent his soldier to the front lines packed in trains often with no weapons, they had to pick them up from their fallen comrades

Fuck Stalin, He is the real evilest man in history

60/2.5=24

Wot

(((they))) want to preserve their narrative

24 million germans died in WW2 didn't you know? At least according to OP...

My dog was panting because she ate the crust of my pizza that was loaded with crushed red pepper.

fuck off leftypol

Germans........or (((Germans)))?
>Stalin worse than Hitler
>leftypol
>???

Canada with the bantz.

Leftists don't base any of their political views in actual reality. Hence why there's still communists in the west even though it's more damaging and more insidious than nazism.

>>Stalin worse than Hitler
>>leftypol
leftypol pretends we think Stalin killed physically impossible amounts of people so they can "debunk" those figures and "prove" he didn't do anything

He mostly killed Leftists, so I can forgive him for that. Stalin was an utterly self-interested individual skilled at convincing idiots that he cared about their gay ideology. In short, he was the only sort of leader Leftists deserve.

Do we need to kill all of them?

Not FBI just a retorical quedtion.

>sent soft-handed kikes to physical labor camps
>turned an agricultural shithole and collapsed former empire in ruins into the largest nuclear and economic powerhouse in the world, rivaling only the USA

is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

russia were facing total annihilation. anything is better than that, even vast amounts of deaths

Really makes ya think

the demographics of the Soviet Union make it extremely unlikely that Stalin killed more than 40 million people unless you attribute the Soviet's WW2 casualties to him

Didn't know Sup Forums care about human lives, what the point of pretending to have principles?

>leaf

>turned an agricultural shithole and collapsed former empire in ruins into the largest nuclear and economic powerhouse in the world, rivaling only the USA
This guy, not him.

>66million
Really makes you think, ey, burger?

I figured out how to math and its actually 3 times as many

Staling killed a bunch of jews

top lad.