How do is start liking white women again?

how do is start liking white women again?

Find one that's not cucked by the state, and isn't a hairy, smelly, libtard landwhale.

I used to fetishize Asian women until I dated one and realized how awful they are

drive an hour outside your major city, go solo bar hopping until you find a hottie, buy her drinks, take her back to a cheap motel room.

Sauce?

you get off the internet and stop being a fucking weeb

problem is if OP ever gets that far, he'll get confused because he's an obese neckbeard virgin faggot

eat more mayonnaise

>first section is Japanese
>second section is a bunch of coreans

whatcya doin', kike?

They have tits and ass. Also teeth are not visible when their mouth is shut.

do you seriously think there is a difference? go on youtube and look at on-the-street interviews for whichever asian population you wish. they look like dogs.

Go outside

Talk to girls

you don't, white women are filthy hags

Yes Asian women are all ugly. Please don't come here gai--I mean guys. White women are all fit, attractive, and mentally well-balanced and make ideal marriage partners and mothers. Also tattoos and body mutilation is so cool.

people on this board unironically think like this

Hafus are the Coming Race of the Future. You cannot stop them.

Pls post the one with hairy armpits in bigger resolution

no

Please?

those armpits are grossly dark

/thread

not all of us lick armpit hairs eurofag

swedes are so weird

so if you dont lick armpit hair you think its ok for a girl to have grossly dark armpits? i suppose compared to the women in america she's very light skinned, but to a european that darkness is very attractive

It's really hot. I wish I could sniff them.

Why?

unatractive. rather.

Hater app. Find a good girl who hates libshits.

Asian women are not more pure, more demure, or better moms than our women. In fact, they are probably shittier if only due to cultural differences.

Our women are better, but you think they are sluttier. That's not our women, that's all women. 80% whores, 20% family material. Make it happen.