/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - THE UNLAWFUL NIGGER WHO FUCKED EVERYTHING UP EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES - follow #POTUSAbroad
>Pres Trump Addresses Military @Naval Air Station Sigonella, Italy 5/27/17
youtu.be/2k5AZYzjsTQ
>Air Show @G7 5/27/17
youtu.be/wFvCGpgXfkE
>Day 2 of G7 5/27/17
youtu.be/ocyN_TeTVUw
>SoS T-rex and Boris Press conference 5/26/17
youtu.be/-TJRQ5HudAo
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #18 5/26/17
youtu.be/TwlMN8_0y-w
>VP Pence commencement address @US Naval Acad 5/26/17
youtu.be/1E_8H_Sq9JE
>Pres Trump's day @G7 5/26/17
youtu.be/YJwQDGf5PsU
>Pres Trump meets w/best bro Abe 5/26/17
youtu.be/va1ezTo2c0s
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

FUN STUFF
>Trump shoves NATO out of the way
youtu.be/8AEwyWIqmAw
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>TrumpWave S P A C E
youtu.be/s1qhafzPkAM
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fcIHrQaNU4
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40023720
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OBAMA
BTFO

Oy vey!

>obama leaf has finally been let out of the psyche ward
ho boy

obama is statistically the worst president of all time. FACT

OBAMA LEAF BTFO

my last hard drive crashed and I lost my awoos :(

awoo~?

Hey remember all that fuck bush shit? lol jks nevermind

can't argue with facts

OBAMA LEAF BTFO

Fuck obamaleaf

>imb4 Obamaleaf

>Democratically elected president
>Had clear Tax and Spend-type platform
>Tries to pass expensive laws with tax hikes
>Nigger jew congress passes the expensive laws but not the tax hikes because muh corporate interests while pretending it's for the sake of the average Joe who somehow feels entitled to expensive government services without paying the full price for it
>Obama gets blamed for ensuing deficit even though it's entirely the fault of conservatives in Congress.
>Now there's only conservatives in power
>Plan to actually cut taxes while increasing spending
>Retards like you somehow expect the debt to get better.

GOD BLESS TRUMP

Post yfw obamaleaf shits up another thread

NEVER STAND DOWN

So,
I heard you fellas want me back!

>calling out Onigger's failures in the OP again
Welp, get ready for another 50 posts of autistic rustling.

Don't ask, just post it.

I don't have to make any arguments with you, babykins, all I have to do is mock you. You forget we can see everything you've ever posted.. Are you upset because Mommy told you to make your own ramen? Or did Ketnar pwn your buns again on Quake Live?

Congratulations, Barbie, on proving there is absolutely nothing inside your thick, tiny plastic skull but the ends of your hair and air.

Your home-schooling is really paying off for you; you've achieved a literacy level of a 2nd grader! Well done! I bet you can graduate to Chief Burger Flipper now!

So, like the dear little BreitBot you are, bless your heart, you've come over here to dance for the doggy snacks that your God-Emperor Orange Ape and Bannon Wormtongue have promised you. Dance little doggy, dance! Try not to think too hard about the fact that as soon as you are of no use to them they'll throw you under the bus.

Since there is nothing in what you post worth debating, and absolutely nothing that is even remotely of any interest to me, I am blocking you now. And since you only understand tiny words and simple concepts I will have to explain that to you in a way you will understand. I will not see one word you post, ever. Not even the Oh! So Smart! Comeback! With All! The Best! Words! that you were planning on writing as you read this with one finger under the words on the screen and your lips moving.

Oh you can post it anyway, of course, but you'll just end up looking like the moron mutt that keeps barking at the tree the squirrel left hours ago.

See, I have better things to do with my time than scrape the rancid poo from a Trump yapdog out of my email.

One day...

You must rebuild

What the FUCK

Obama only killed Osama in 2011 to get re-elected

Reminder - obamaleaf is right.

Bush crashed the economy.
Obama rescued it.

But right-wingers are delusional and claim they dindu nuffin.

When Trump collapses the economy will you retards blame Obama again?

Side note- awoo is moronic. No better than spam. Serves zero purpose and contributes zero to the thread.

This kills the leaf.

a girl died in one of these recently

Obamaleaf's tears from election night.

Wow. Obama was a failure for black people. What a worthless nigger.

Reminder that the Bush family endorsed Hillary. Call them Democrats.

bono made heaps of retarded liberals? I'm sure billy joe hamstrung would feel the same too

Regarding the image, what exactly makes a supreme court case the president's? Legislation he signed into law, which was then challenged at the highest court?

Back up against a wall before a firing squad.

Will obamaleaf blame trudeau when the canadian housing bubble pops?

What is it? Sensory deprivation?

You nufags don't seem to have any fight in you, just hang around until your balls drop.

LOL you can't defend Trump anymore so you have to attack the last guy.

Such a limp wristed faggot.
How many times did he take it up the ass in the Oval Office?

youtube.com/watch?v=1fcIHrQaNU4

Maybe king nigger should have spent less then. The idea that Obama and the democrats are enemies of big business is the most outlandish lie of all.

Stop using proxys you fag

STOP THE THREAD

Who's this fag?

and no rebuttles because we all know it's true

Havent been here for the last few threads buddy?

>people on food stamps nearly doubled
Morbidly disgusting.

Oh shit i dont know but sounds interesting

When the President and AG decide to take a case to SCOTUS, as Sessions is doing right now with the Travel Ban. It's nearly always in response to a challenge at a lower level.

freeze chamber

cryotherapy is a normie fitness trend now, helps recovery supposedly

salon worker got stuck in it alone and froze to death overnight

>STOP THE THREAD
There are no brakes.

So you guys still riding Trump's cock after what happened with Syria and Saudi Arabia huh?

At this point I'm certain that there is NOTHING that will convince you guys that Turmp is a kike puppet. /ptg/ has officially become r/the_donald's colony on Sup Forums.

Idk you tell me

King Nigger never truly understood anything that happened around him.

THREE FIRINGS WHEN!?!?

a Biggs guy

what a twist

Some dude that got fired from infowars. Been a lot on unknowns making damning claims lately.

Trips of truth.

>MEMORIAL DAY
>IN MEMORY OF SETH RICH
>THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE FOR OUR COUNTRY

Test

I look forward to that tipping moment, that roller coaster, when there is not going back and the happening is 100% uncut pure

>implying I'm new
I've seen those same graphs and arguments posted more times than your mother ever hugged you. I'd prefer /ptg/ to be more Trump-centric instead of goading an assblasted dogdicker to spam the thread.

Sadly it will not pop. It's Chink money and we're a country of 30 million being bought up by a country of a billion.

>helps recovery supposedly
it does help recovery by reducing inflammation

He didn't get fired. He still appears on it, he went indy.

Mulvaney is going after this since a lot of it is lazy shitskins abusing the system. Dems are shitter shattered.

The tax cut is based on the premise that, if the tax code is easier to follow and fill in your tax sheet, more people will actually pay their due that what's happening now.
There are hundreds of billions of dollars missing from the budget each year, according to Mulvaney, due to tax evasion. It might just be that this tax cut will at least cover that hole, which is a darn good thing.

Delusional much?

Not everyone agrees with you and your fellow obese retard Trump.

In fact most disagree with you, as evidenced by Trump losing the popular vote by millions.

Not every opposing opinion is a shill, or a troll.

Reality is tough for you it seems.

Grow up.

I honestly can't bring myself to hate Dubya. He did wrong but he was just a nook. It isn't his fault he trusted his dad's friends.

She got final destination'd? Instead of a tanning bed, she got frozen. wow

>2 countries that have cities across thousands of miles of land between the both of them with different populations, economic opportunities, and fluctuations in in people leaving and coming

How do you even come up with a graph like this?

So with all the leaks going on what are the odds that the secret guac recipe gets released too?

Man getting your ass kicked by an obese retard, that's gotta sting,

I knew the left were losers but good grief.

GROOMPF BTFO

Obama is BEYOND pathetic. One of the worst presidents we've ever had.

Its as good thing Hillary put so much effort into winning the popular vote instead of going to Wisconsin or Michigan a single time.

absolute failure.

Nobody goaded him here, he arrived just like muslim sandniggers showed up in Europe.

Where's your sense of hospitality?

>Not every opposing opinion is a shill, or a troll.

A guy who has been right 50% of the time.

Obamaleaf still here? Reminder

Melania was a self made millionaire and as a Slavic woman is not comfortable showing overt affection in public as it projects weakness and vulnerability.

Funny how you Trump cucks from the_donald got btfo by obamaleaf.

He literally proved the crash to be Bush's fault, and you stammering retards still keep blaming Obama.

If you had brain cells, you'd be dangerous.

Dumbass chinks created a bubble in china too and they used money invested by the average chink. Told them apartments were selling like hot cakes and got their money, used it to build eleven cities full of living spaces and no one bought them.

Now no one is buying canadian homes and everyone is looking to sell, what keeps up yye price of a home(or anything really) is demand and there is no demand anymore.

He'll make sure it's safe... One bloody guac bowl at a time.

OBAMA ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR PRESIDENTS IN AMERICAN HISTORY

RIGHT WING RETARDS BTFO

Kek I like these new hillpepes

But...Michael is a tranny. D-doesn't he know?

And no one cared

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40023720
>White House denies 'egregious' budget accounting error

>Former US Treasury Secretary Larry Summers pointed out the spending plan double-counts $2tr
>The budget forecasts about $2tr in extra federal revenue growth over the next 10 years, which it uses to pay for Mr Trump's "biggest tax cut in history".
>But that very same $2tr is then used to reduce the budget deficit.
>"My observation is that there appears to be a logical error of the kind that would justify failing a student in an introductory economics course," Mr Summers wrote.

the democrats lie, steal cheat. and the closer you look at them the worse it get.

while Im sure plenty of republicans do also, their christian values put a check on it since they don't want to risk their immortal souls to an afterlife of suffering.

TRUMP THE MOST UNPOPULAR PRESIDENT EVER IN FIRST 100 DAYS AHAHAHAHAHA

RIGHT WING RETARDS CAN'T HANDLE IT

>make containment threads so circlejerk conversation isn't spilled out but go shitpost in it anyway after making twenty threads on why Donald Trump is a joke